Nabi (Hyunjae X OC)

Prompt: Have you ever watched the Kdrama 'Nevertheless'? This includes a pretty famous scene from it. "Wanna go see butterflies?" 😉😉😉

That photo of Hyunjae from the Singles Magazine photoshoot has left me feeling bothered. That's the  photo right there. 

and here is the fanart

Hyunjae laughed as Y/N started to beat him with the cushions. He jumped over the couch and ran around the house. Y/N chased him with two pillows equipped in her hands. 

"What I said was true though!" Hyunjae roared in laughter when Y/N threw one of the pillows at him. He dodged it quickly.

"No, I was not watching Nevertheless for those butterfly scenes!" Y/N yelled again.

Hyunjae tilted his head and came out from behind the coat rack. He walked up to Y/N with a frown and gazed at her intently. Y/N gulped when he bent down a bit to level their gazes. 

"Then were you watching for the actor?" He asked in a deep tone.

Y/N rolled her eyes. She pushed Hyunjae away and crossed her arms.

"I was watching it for the plot. I heard my friends talking about it and didn't expect that the butterfly they were talking about would be........ that." Y/N said in embarrassment. 

Hyunjae chuckled. He messed up Y/N's hair much to her annoyance. He leisurely walked over to the bed and plopped down. Then, patting down the space beside him, he wriggled his eyes.

"Wanna sleep for a bit? All that running got me tired." Hyunjae pouted. 

Y/N glanced at him. Then, she walked to the bed making Hyunjae smile wider. He excitedly scooted over to make more room as Y/N got on with her knees first. Then, she crept closer to Hyunjae much to his excitement. Hyunjae fluttered his eyes shut just as Y/N leant in. 

Y/N grinned at Hyunjae's shut eyes. With a twinkling mischievous glint, Y/N grabbed the blankets from under Hyunjae and yanked it towards her. Hyunjae's eyes shot open as he felt himself falling off from bed. He let out a shrill scream as he tumbled onto the floor with a thud. 

"Ah hahaha!" Y/N laughed heartily.

Hyunjae groaned at the pain in his butt. He glared up at Y/N who was wheezing, hugging the blanket. 

"You're a pain in my ass." He muttered. 

"You took me so you should expect this much." Y/N shrugged, not noticing Hyunjae's smirk. 

"Well, I guess I can let this one slide since I've been a pain in your ass. Literally." 

Y/N stopped laughing. She sent a glare at Hyunjae which signified another chase around the house. Hyunjae laughed maniacally as he got up and started to run away from the girl who had her fists as her weapon this time. 

The chase took place all over the small house. In the kitchen around the dining table, back and forth the corridor, in the living room around the table and then around the bed which room was connected to the living room. 

Just as Hyunjae took a turn around the base of the bed, he stepped onto the blanket which was falling off it. He turned around to see Y/N right behind him, crashing into his back. The two slipped on the blanket and fell down with a crash. 

Hyunjae wrapped his arms around his girl to keep her from getting hurt. But the blanket pretty much cushioned their fall. They were wrapped up in the blanket on the floor. Y/N groaned and lifted herself up slightly on Hyunjae. Then, she froze.

Hyunjae held her waist with one hand gently, staring up at her. The tussled up hair of his paired with the simple plain white shirt was a sight. Hyunjae was breathing a bit heavier because of the fall. Y/N unconsciously gulped as she stared at him.

Hyunjae was gazing at his girl with pure adoration. His eyes raked all over her beautiful features. Even if nobody thinks so, his girl looked the prettiest in his world. Well, he aims to turn it their world. 

"What is this? Are you trying to watch butterflies with me now?" 

But Hyunjae was Hyunjae. He had to ruin the moment. Y/N whined and slapped him on the chest in annoyance. Hyunjae pretended to moan and got another slap. 

Both of them sat up on the floor, still entangled with the blanket. When Y/N tried to get up, Hyunjae pulled her back down again. Now he engulfed her into his embrace, pressing a kiss onto her shoulders.

Y/N went silent. She craned her neck to peek a glance at Hyunjae who seemed to be burying his face into the crook of her neck. His breath tickled her skin. Hyunjae slipped his hands into Y/N's and entwined their fingers together. Then, he looked up with his chin resting on her shoulder. 

Y/N smiled.

Hyunjae smiled.

A/N: A very very short imagine. But I just loved the photo so much!