Sangyeon X OC

Prompt: Sangyeon as your husband. 

A/N: I've been seeing so much pictures of cute Sangyeon and can't hold myself back. My friend and I practically spent the night imagining scenarios.
That's you, 

Scene-1

YN looked at the clean kitchen with its sparkly squeaky sink and tidied up dish rack. She clasped her hands together and beamed at the room in satisfaction. She had finally gotten to cleaning the kitchen just like she vowed to herself.

Three months ago. 

Y/N patted herself on the back and trudged to the couch. She glanced at the clock and deemed she could take a quick nap before Sangyeon got back home from work. Y/N made herself comfortable on the couch. She fell asleep the second her head touched the pillows. She was exhausted.

Y/N fell into a deep slumber and didn't wake up even when the door beeped open. Sangyeon took off his shoes and walked in. He was about to announce his arrival when he noticed a bundle snuggled onto the couch.

Smiling to himself, Sangyeon carefully put down his stuff. He made sure not to squeak a sound and crouched down beside the couch. He lightly brushed back the stray hairs falling on Y/N's face. A smile naturally found its place on Sangyeon's lips. 

He sat down completely, being careful not to make a thud sound. He glanced at Y/N when he accidentally slipped and made a sound. But Y/N just shifted a bit, possibly to get more comfy. Sangyeon chuckled silently. His hands moved to her cheeks, tapping it softly.

"I forgot. You never wake up once you fall asleep, do you?" Sangyeon said, giggling again when Y/N let out a light snore. 

Sangyeon continued staring at his wife as he rested his head on his palm. His fingers touched her cheeks. His fingertips, ever so lightly, traced along her side. His eyes carried loving tenderness as he smiled at how his wife seemed to sink more and more into the couch. 

Finally, Sangyeon stood up and carried his wife carefully. He still took care to not wake her up although he knew nothing would. He took her to their room and laid her down gently. 

Y/N tugged onto Sangyeon's shirt unconsciously, not letting go. An amused smile tugged on Sangyeon's lips at the cute gesture. He gingerly took hold of her hands and untangled her fingers away from his shirt. A small whine slipped away from her lips. Sangyeon bit back a chuckled and tugged Y/N into the blankets. He pressed a kiss on her forehead and caressed her face once more. 

Then, Sangyeon went away to shower and change into his clothes. He did it as quick as he could and jogged back to bed. A wide grin was evident on his face as he made his way under the blankets and snuggled into Y/N's side. Y/N turned to his side once Sangyeon laid down.

He immediately opened his arms to welcome his wife into his embrace. Sangyeon pressed another goodnight kiss on her forehead. The couple cuddled each other until the night passed by. 

The next morning, Y/N woke up with a pout. She sat up on the bed and stared at her husband. Sangyeon also stirred awake and went ahead to snuggle into his wife. Y/N brushed his hair, still with a pout.

"Why didn't you wake me up? Did you even have dinner?" Y/N said sadly.

"I had dinner just before coming back. And I didn't want to wake you up. You looked tired and cute." 

Sangyeon's voice was muffled up since he had his head buried into Y/N's lap. Y/N giggled and played with his hair.

"But still... I wanna be a good wife and cook you dinner."