Ahjusshi!? Or maybe not...(JuSun) Part - 1

Prompt: Sunwoo wanted to have the rooftop room all to himself but a certain country boy was preventing him from doing so. 

Sunwoo climbed up the stairs to the rooftop of his house, humming to a merry tune. He walked towards the rooftop room where he welcomed himself in with the door already opened. He leant against the door frame with a wide grin plastered on his face. The owner of the room turned around, startled to see Sunwoo so cheerful in the morning.

It was not a usual sight. But Sunwoo had a reason today.

"Need any help packing up, big bro?" Sunwoo chimed.

"No, thanks, little bro. I can take care of it." Younghoon replied back with a chuckle, emphasizing the 'little bro' part. "Can you at least act a bit sad to let me go?" 

"What are you talking about?" Sunwoo feigned innocence, "Of course, I am sad to see my big brother leave for college."

"And happy to get his room all to yourself after he's gone?"

Sunwoo grinned wider and nodded at that. He couldn't hide his content of finally coveting the rooftop room all to himself. It was perfect to Sunwoo in every way. The room was spacious enough to decorate as much as he wanted. He'd have much more room to put his gaming equipment and maybe he could even start streaming in the room. It had a mini kitchen and a bathroom attached so he didn't need to go down the house for much necessities. 

Yes, it was perfect. 

Sunwoo was too lost in his daydreams that Younghoon had to wake him up with a knock on his head. Sunwoo let out a groan at that, rubbing his head in pain. 

"Don't cause trouble for mom and dad. I'm not here to cover you up anymore." Younghoon said.

"What do you take me for?" Sunwoo pouted. 

"Sunwoo." Younghoon narrowed his eyes at his little brother. Sunwoo sighed and nodded. Younghoon smiled at that, ruffling the already messy hair of Sunwoo. 

"You aren't coming back for a while, are you?" Sunwoo asked, plopping down the bed. 

"Do you really want to kick me out that bad?" 

"I'm just asking. You'd have to either crash with me or sleep in my bedroom. Though I think mom's gonna turn it into a kimchi storeroom so you'll end up in the living room." 

"I haven't even got there yet. I'll think about it when I come visit." Younghoon said, taping up the last of his boxes. 

Afterwards, Sunwoo helped his brother move his stuff. It wasn't much, considering that Younghoon was going to live in a dorm. The rest were going to Sunwoo's room which was going to be a storeroom after he moved into the rooftop. 

The family said their goodbyes with their parents hugging both of their sons tightly. Sunwoo and Younghoon felt the air getting squeezed out of their lungs until Younghoon tapped out. Sunwoo took in big gulps of air, breathing dramatically. 

"I'll make sure to call you once I get there, mom." Younghoon reassured.

"Why did you have to deathhug me too? I'm not the one leaving the nest." Sunwoo grumbled and also earning a slap on the back for that by his dad.

The goodbyes came to an end and Sunwoo continued waving until the car turned around the corner. Then immediately, he turned on his heels to run up the rooftop room. He slammed the door open and jumped onto the bed, spreading his arms apart.