Types of Kisses (Eric X New)

Prompt: That 'SSap-Dance Universe' video where Eric and New did 'butt kiss' the wrong way. 

A/N: I also just watched a snippet of the episode and I can't believe they actually thought 'butt kiss' was that! Kevin fell down to the ground laughing omg🤣🤣🤣

"Hey, Eric. Wanna do a butt kiss?" Kevin teased.

The rest of the members started laughing again. Changmin, as always, hit Sangyeon while laughing and the older can't even refute cause he was almost crying cause of laughter. Eric crossed his arms, sulking angrily. 

He found it funny himself. But then as the teasing didn't stop, he didn't find it funny anymore. 

"Stop it, guys. Don't anger the baby." Sangyeon said, wiping away his tears. 

"Right, do you want a butt kiss to blow away your anger?" Kevin said again.

Eric sighed. How come they were older than him yet childish? He was sure New was enduring the same torture on the other car. 

Eric was right. New's sulky expression was enough proof that the other members had teased him to death all along the car ride. The two made eye contact. They stomped into their shared room and Eric locked the door behind him.

New climbed up onto his bed and buried his head under the pillows. Eric waited for three seconds before New let out a muffled angry scream. Eric sighed and went to plop down on his own bed. 

"New hyung?" 

"What?"

"Why did we do that?" 

"Do what?"

"You kissing Changmin hyung's butt and me kissing Juyeon hyung's."

"We did? When? I don't know what you are talking about." Chanhee feigned ignorance and sat up on his bed.

Eric sighed and climbed up on New's upper bunk bed and sat opposite him, crisscrossed. They stared at each other for a while before their face fell.

"Eric-ah!"

"New hyung!" 

The two cried out and hugged each other. New patted Eric on the back as Eric hiccupped onto his shoulder. Then they pulled back. Eric had a determined look on, scaring New a bit.

"Hyung, let's prevent something like today from ever happening again."

"How?" 

"Let's look up on the types of kisses!" 

"Types of.. kisses? Eric, I-" New was about to refuse when Hyunjae's mocking smirk came across his mind again. He immediately bit his lips and nodded.

"Let's." New said and whipped out his phone.

Eric and he huddled together and started searching types of poses for kisses. They went through kisses they never knew. Butt kiss, elbow kiss, shoulder kiss, hip kiss.

After a while, New yawned. He handed the phone to Eric and stretched out. 

"Hey, let's call it a day. I think that's enough as well." 

"Just a bit more." Eric whined and clicked on the next video. 

His eyes widened as the two people kissed in the video. He glanced at the title which was 'French Kissing to swoop your breath". Eric didn't blink even after the video finished.

New glanced at the video Eric was watching and chuckled. He wasn't that shocked. He had seen plenty of those actions. But Eric was.

Eric slowly turned to New and his eyes landed on that pouty pink pair of lips. The lips moved and maybe a voice slipped out from them but Eric couldn't hear.