Chrismassy (Hwall X New)

It was white all over. The outside view was white with snow. The inside of the school was white with fake snow along with a huge amount or ornaments and garlands all over the ceilings and walls. Sky Castle had gone all out for the Christmas season.

"It looks like Santa threw up." Sunwoo muttered, moving away the garland stuck on the side of his locker.

"It's Christmas!" Haknyeon and Eric exclaimed as they picked up the fake snow and threw it at Sunwoo. They froze when Sunwoo turned to them with a scary glare on his face. Haknyeon grinned sheepishly and dusted off the fake snow.

"I gotta go!" Hyunjoon hurriedly shut his locker, ignoring his friends questionable looks. He dashed to where his precious boyfriend was waiting for him.

Hyunjoon couldn't stop grinning as he went up the stairs and sprinted along the corridor to finally get to his destination.

Music Room (127). Chanhee had texted him to come there after school. Usually it was Hyunjoon calling Chanhee to the rooftop or the football field benches for a little 'alone' session. It was the first time, Chanhee had called him like this and Hyunjoon was damn excited.

He swung open the door as he beamed ear to ear. But once he looked inside, his lips formed into a frown of confusion.

The music room was empty. Except for the Christmas tree and the few present boxes under it, the room was just the usual. He walked around the room then halted when he heard a noise, more specifically from the tree.

He whipped around to examine the present boxes under it when he heard a small giggle. Hyunjoon grinned.

"Oh, where could my Chanhee be? He said he would be waiting for me here!" Hyunjoon spoke in a high voice. A tiny stream of giggles could be heard just slightly. Hyunjoon grinned more.

"Oh no! Did Chanhee leave me alone now? Oh my god! That is so sad!" He said in a much more dramatic tone.

"Boo! Gotcha!" Chanhee emerged from a white box from under the tree. Chanhee was smiling widely as he peeked out from under the cover of the box.

"You got surprised, didn't you?" Chanhee said, so innocently that Hyunjoon can't help but smile back

"Ahhh, you almost gave me a heart attack." Hyunjoon said in a disguised surprised tone. Chanhee didn't notice, too satisfied he got Hyunjoon 'off-guard'.

"So, what's all this?" Hyunjoon asked as he fiddled with the ribbon bow on top of Chanhee's head.

"Merry Christmas! I'm your present!" Chanhee said as he twirled around in the box. Hyunjoon quirked up a brow.

"Merry Christmas,..... are you really... my present?" Hyunjoon asked.

"I said it right the first time. You are lucky you got me as a present." Chanhee said as a matter-of-factly.