Out of Breath(Junew)

Prompt: Juyeon wants to maintain his image of a hot body guy while Chanhee wants to disturb his path. 
P.s: I know what yall gonna think just by the title 😏

New poked out his head and looked right and left. Then, he put a foot forward carefully. Then he tiptoed out of the door, keeping his shoulders hunched and neck almost disappearing into them. 

"Teacher! New hyung is trying to escape again!" Eric yelled.

New muttered curses under his breath as he sped up for his escape. Just wait, Eric, I will destroy your Shinee albums one by one when I get back to the dorm. New glanced back to see if their PT teacher was catching up with him. He turned his head again and bumped into something hard. New let out an 'oof' as he almost flew backwards. He clutched onto his forehead and whimpered.

"Why the hell are you here?" New whined.

"That's what I want to ask. Why are you out here when you should be in the gym?" Juyeon muttered, rubbing his forehead as well, "Are you trying to escape again?"

"It's already past my limit!" 

"You've been in there for ten minutes."

"A new record!" New grinned.

Juyeon chuckled and shook his head. He grabbed New's arm with just one of his hand and dragged him back to the wretched gym. New struggled against him with all his might but Juyeon's large hands basically engulfed his arm. New pouted at that.

"Oh, thanks for bringing him back, Juyeon." The teacher said.

Juyeon smiled and let go of New who was sulking by now. Juyeon giggled quietly at that. The teacher sat down the workout bench in a thinking position. 

"What about this? Before I actually go into any workouts-"

"That ten hellish minutes weren't the actual workout!?" New screeched.

"That's warmup." Juyeon replied instead.

New's jaw dropped open in surprise. Juyeon closed his mouth for him and turned back to the teacher. 

"So to continue my words, Juyeon-ah, I need your help." the teacher said. 

"Yes, sir." Juyeon smiled.

Beside him, New had his arms crossed and was sulking. A bit further from them was Kevin and Eric who were watching curiously. Eric was still lifting a 1kg dumb bell as he perked his ears up to listen in. 

"I need you to train New's stamina so he can at least withstand actual training. Make him climb the stairs at your dorm and run every morning. After a week, I'll start his training."

"But, sir!" New whined but shut up when the teacher sent him a glare. 

"Don't worry, sir. I'll be sure to keep an eye on him." 

Needless to say, the following week was hell for New. Juyeon might be having a little bit too much fun by dragging New for his exercise. 

Changmin watched from his bed as Juyeon came in their room to take New for his morning jog. New had already changed but he managed to fall asleep while waiting for Juyeon. So Juyeon had to pull him out of bed. With difficulty. 

Juyeon had to go under New to lift him up and carried him out of the room. Eric and Sunwoo watched with their toothbrushes still inside their mouth as Juyeon passed by with Chanhee over his shoulders. It had been the same sight for the entire week.