Beginning of the end.

Operation: Kingfish

Location: Taydr Island  

Time: 0325 hours [3:25 AM] 

Omega and Omi squad.

Hanshiro' POV

Hanshiro: [looking at his two only squad members] We have till 0523 hours [5:23 AM] to take out any anti air weapons along with bulkheads after we take those out we wait for Oni to arrive than we procced to second phase of this God forsake desert island. 

"Little Rikku": [loading his rifle] Kick the operating room's door down search for the asshole than take any intel if he's not there? 

Hanshiro: Exactly. 

Yuna: Will the Air Force provide support? 

Hanshiro: Intel does not suggest any form of ariel support till Vale gave our President permission to do so. However. 

Yuna: Yes? 

"Little Rikku": [grin] Let's just say I called in a little favor that is on CSSA Jelgcpink that has a mixture of old fighters and new fighters just one their preferers. 

Jumpmaster: [yelling] Check your gear and make sure your D.I.C.S. are fully operating otherwise when your sorry ass lands ya be nothin' more than a parody of the word pancake! 

Hanshiro: How many minutes till our first real HALO jump? 

Jumpmaster: Four minutes! 

Mini time skip after landing. 

[Image three of them

[Image three of them.]

"Little Rikku": How many CPS are we talking bout, Colonel? 

Hanshiro: Intel said no less than three battalions staying here which is armed with any weapons they can get their hands on. First, I want you to go ahead of us and make sure of a good LZ for Oni to come over they even said one of em will be using our first mech which scares me. Second, Yuna will be with me to capture at least two high ranking officers for integrating to see where the main office is. 

"Little Rikku": Be safe. 

The three clocked leaving no presence what so ever. Meanwhile in the hanger of the small nearby naval battlegroup. 

Joseph: [looking at a young pilot] Can't belief that Dustin wants to give that big hunk of metal a go. Shepard only sand us three to asset team Omega why did Shepard ask you, Amaya? 

Amaya: [fixing part of her customized version of Zero plane] The hell should I know? I was supposed to be at the pizza place for my birthday party! 

At the War room below the oval office. 

Jaune: [watching both teams AO] Any reports about Team Alpha? [Soap & Price]  

War sectary: They got sneak into beach house bunker and requesting immediate Air Support between AC-150 and napalm, sir. 

Jaune: Granted. What about team Omega and Oni? 

War sectary: They just arrived. So far they're haven't encounter any problems. 

Jaune: [very worried] Something is not right. 

War sectary: What d you mean, sir? 

Jaune: Who was the person handed the covert intel, again?

War sectary: Currently unknown just the name of Deepthroat.  

Jaune: Right.

Few hours later in the update. 

War sectary: Sir, the beach op is a total bust no solid leads nor Adam and Jacque. 

Jaune: The other teams? 

War sectary: Checking, sir. 

Jaune: [starring at the screen closely] ....

War sectary: Well than. 

Jaune: What? 

War sectary: We got Jacque in custody and NOT another body double. 

Jaune: Finally. Within a few hours this war will be over. Inform both teams to escort the VIP to the exfil zone to be ship back to the state for military trails along with his followers. 

War sectary: Team Oni also caught two world counsel members and two other high ranking members, where would you like the trails to be held so I can arrange it, sir? 

Jaune: Nuremberg. 

War sectary: Want the news media get involved? 

Jaune: Yes. 

War sectary: The whole event will on air within a week. 

Civil sectary: It's Ozpin again, asking to talk to you. 

Jaune: Very well. Bet y'all he's going to ask me to release them for some stupid reasons. 

Back in the oval office with Ozpin, Glenda, and Juane's secret agents at attention and guard. 

Jaune: [really annoyed] What is it? 

Ozpin: I ask you to release Wiess's and Winter's father for a more civil trail. 

Jaune: So what he can eventfully go free and causes more shit on our plates. If so go fuck off. He's more than likely be on death row by hanging in public along with his "friends". 

Ozpin: Please your better than that. 

Jaune: If you keep this demanding up you be under arrest for harnessing the President and forevermore banned from seeing the light of day. He will be treated well that I can usurer you however with the damning evidence that built over the years will put him and the others on death row. The trail be held in Nuremberg and publicly held/aired. Please leave now the both of you. 

Ozpin and Glenda bitterly left the office as Jaune start making calls to arrange the event. All teams involved of both operations of Kingfish returned safely and hand over the prisoners for trial and the date is set for April 23, 1899.