Operation: Search & Rescue Part one

Back in the underground armory with William and Pitney with the map and radio. 

William: Sgt. Major Chung. 

Chung: [at attention] Sir?

William: Get on that radio and get us help we're going to have a huge problem in a few days. 

Pitney and Chung: Why sir? 

William: The Central Power sent a battalion to this place to catch you and research sadly that backfired when you woke up and destroyed everything bout it. I have a copy on a disk that I have that has everything on it. Still I need either one of you two to get on that radio and contact the President for emergency pick up and you do contact me. 

Pitney: What about you? 

William: You be guarding the door for the wounded and those who need refugee. If it's the enemy with medics or me don't shoot. I be going on a very fun walk. 

In a different universe in a manor. 

Alucard: [Sneezes] 

Victoria: What is it, master? 

Alucard: Some asshole stole my line. 

Back in the story.

Chung on the radio. 

Chung: This is Outpost Delta 1B! We are on emergency channel Alpha requesting medical and military aid

Chung: This is Outpost Delta 1B! We are on emergency channel Alpha requesting medical and military aid. We are overrun by the Central Powers. This is Sergeant Major chung. Does anyone respond over!?

Chung: [yelling] Sir. No one is on. 

William: [Rearming] Keep trying. 

Pitney's POV

I watch William walking out of the safe room to look for anyone that survive this onslaught. Few of the men that is able to help me barricade the only door both in and out of the door using Verbal codes only in Thr and Hammer. I'm just hoping help comes soon. About forty minutes William yells Thr and feeling better I responded back with Hammer and what surprise he has in store. Five Central Powers soldier two carrying one by the wounded soldiers hands and ankles follow by those carrying him lost his hearing due to a bomb went off before he got away the other had a bloody bandage on his right eye the last two one is missing a foot as his friend holding the wounded soldier's right shoulder and arm. The one who is helping him is not wounded what so ever just a defeated expression say it all. Before William went back out I walk to him with a very concern expression.