Meeting between old friends

Author: Replace all of these and just think of Velvet and Jaune. Yes, a Jaune x Velvet case. 

After Ulrich left one of the agents look at the President.  

Secret Agent: You ok, sir? 

Jaune: [looking at the photos] Yeah, just bit nervous. Do you think that they would talk to me after these years? 

Secret Agent: Not sure, sir. 

Agent "Jenny": [ entering the room] Sir, they're here and this Yang lady is something else had to tranquilized her about 5 times that is. I'm surprised she didn't die on us at the 5th time. 

Jaune: [lightly scratching his chin out of nervous] She only does that if.... Dear God. 

Both agents: Sir?

Jaune: [shock] I need a report how Ruby was treated upon entering our nation, now!

They ran out of the office as the trio enter the room while Yang is sleeping and stripped to a wheelchair out of everyone's protection with the armed national guards and military police. 

Jaune's thought: I'm going to personally give hell to whoever pissed Yang off. 

Coco: Who are you? 

Velvet: [shy and extremely nervous] H-Hello. 

Jaune: [very professional voice] May I ask how did this young lady ended up like this before I lose my mind? 

Coco: A guard at the airport with a really weird accent and some form of police hat. Clean shaved along with gray hair and Blue eyes. 

[French military hat]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[French military hat]

Jaune's thought: Anton, you ass hat! You will defiantly be court martial for this after I told to NOT do anything to piss Yang off!

Jaune: [gazing at the group] I see. What can I do for you, Ma'am?  

Coco: We were sent to look for a distress beacon and we didn't know that it would lead us here and arrested. May I ask where are the other of our group?

Jaune: I'm wondering that myself, actually. 

Secret Service agent: [walking past the group] Sir, here is the report and video, sir. 

Jaune: [sigh] Many thanks. 

Secret Service Agent: [noticing Yang waking up] Shit, someone shoot her! 

Jaune: That's not necessary, please untie her and leave I would like to speak these guests of our alone and privately.  

Military Police: But sir?

Jaune: You forgot I'm armed at all times. 

Military Police: Oh yeah. Let's leave but on the other side of the door. 

Everyone except the group and Jaune leave the room as Jaune stands up from his chair. 

 Jaune: In three.... Two..... One....

As if on command Yang wakes up from her nap and stands up.

Velvet: [clinging onto Coco by the hand tightly] W-What are you going to do with us? 

Jaune: [His rear resting on the front of his desk] Nothing. Just surprised to see y'all again after 25 year given or take. 

Yang: [angrily looking at Jaune] What in hell did you do to my sister?!? 

She grabs Jaune by his Calvary officer uniform and holding him up in the air. Than his guards came in and yet again shot Yang suddenly let him go as she feel asleep on the floor. 

Jaune: [looking at his guards while getting up] Guys, would you like to bring Yang to the guest bedroom till she fully calm down enough to socialize while Miss Coco and Miss Velvet can remain if they wish. 

The guards given him a nod than carrying her to one of the rooms than close the door. 

Jaune: [frowning] Hot temper as usual, uh?

Velvet: [slight defensive and very surprised] How do you know our names? 

Jaune: [still frowning] Ever heard Jaune Arc's death a long time ago? 

Coco: Yeah? 

Velvet: [starring at Jaune] Jaune?

Jaune: [painful smiling] Yeah, it's me. 

Coco: My Oum!

 Velvet tackle Jaune to the floor and hold him tightly and crying while Coco too shock and surprise to even mutter a single word or sentence.  

Velvet: [crying and speaking] You idiot! You know how much I miss you!? Stupid! Stupid! 

Jaune: [smiling at petting Velvet ears the way she likes it] How can I ever make it up? 

Velvet: [lightly crying/ blushing] Go-. Go out with me on a date!

Coco: [slightly smiling] I would like to go see the stores they have here.

Jaune: Done and done.