R&D show and tell.

In the meeting room 1-B is the both doctors and their designs and reports to present it to Jaune and General Maxima and his personal staff making both doctors nervous. 

Jaune: You go first, Doctor Jackson. 

Jackson: Thank all of you to attend this lovely meeting. Today I present you our 1st possible troop transport vehicles for military purposes only, my friend will pass em out to you all for review. I call this the MK 1. Humvee  [use the picture from earlier chapters]. 

Everyone except secret services and the doctors reads the beamlet. 

Maxima: How does this wagon work and how to operate it? 

Jackson : [grinning] These circler objects I call tires made out of rubber while how to make go in called Dust. We can make similar make and model along with possible future applications if Mr. President approves of course and the wagon I call it a vehicle as it own name for transpiration. 

Jaune: [very interested look] Is the dust liquid or solid? 

Jackson: Very close to moonshine to be accurate, cheap and easy to produce also I making vehicles for civilian applications as well again if you approve it. 

Maxima: How much will it take and produce both fuel and vehicle?

Jackson: Fuel is 8.99 dollars however the vehicle production will be 230 dollars. 

Maxima: Any way to make it less costly? 

Jackson: If we can get our hands on some mechanics that help out sure. We can only do so much with our bare hands unless we can get one person that I happen to know off. 

Maxima: [rubbing his temples] .....

Random staff member: Hal Emmerich? 

Maxima's thought: No! God no! No! NOOOOO!

Jackson: Yeah. 

Maxima's thought: [face on the table and looking up] Fuck! I can't get away from that guy can I?!?

Jaune's thought: Hal+ Jackson = Kiss half of the city bye!

 Jaune: [very worry look] I-. I'll think about. 

Mini time skip after approving both Jackson's ideas bout the Humvee along with Hal while giving Samantha the green light on the new weapon and arrived his new personal home. 

Before he he reach the door handle his close friend Able opens it and greet his friend

Able: [smiling] Jaune. 

Jaune: Able? What brings you here? 

Able: Remember about that house I was living in? 

Jaune: Yeah? 

Able: [gently closes the door after Jaune walks in and put his coat on the rack.] A idiot set it on fire after my shift at the car factory. 

Jaune's thought: Son of a-. 

Jaune: [frustrated voice] Let me guess. Want to live here even though you're President of your own car company to afford another house or repair your previous house?

Able: Yeah. 

Jaune's thought: Knew it. 

Jaune: Very well than. You don't have to pay rent just chose one of the rooms and DON'T cause any crazy stuff.   

Able: Deal. 

Meanwhile enroot to the Capital with the militia men driving/guarding the wagon and Qrow. 

Qrow: [slowly opening his eyes start looking around while the militiamen didn't notice him yet] ....

He sees his weapon held by a sleeping snake fauns he secretly activate his quite beacon to signal Ozpin where he is. 

Human militiamen: Hey, Jex? 

Jex: [ Rabbit fauns] What? 

Human militiamen: How's your wife? 

Jex: She's doing good bit on the crazy side. How's your wife and kids, Kyle? 

Kyle: [smiling] Doing good actually, she got out of the hospital two days back and had twins. 

Jex: [smiling] Congrats buddy! I'm a uncle now!

Kyle: Ha, you be the one paying for the food bill!

Jex: [laughing] Go fuck yourself , nut case.

Snake fauns: [waking up] You're kids are what again? 

Kyle: My adoptive son is full blooded cat fauns so my wife is dog fauns. 

Snake fauns: Must be rather problematic?   

Kyle: At times, ya know? 

Snake fauns: [going back to sleep] Yes. 

Jex: [checking his watch] Hey boss, when are we going to reach Natchez? 

Raccoon fauns: Ten minutes actually if the axel doesn't break. Hoping it won't. 

Qrow's thought: Hmm. I wonder who is this leader and how they're weapons can go through auras and they know it's illegal to have a crossbreed marriage and kids. Not again. 

Jex kicks Qrow in the face to knock him out again. 

Jex: Boss, pick up the pass he came around!

He whipped the horses to make em go faster. 

[Don't know what those things called that helps you drive the horse.]

Meanwhile back at the Jaune's house.

Human head maid: [surprised] Mr. President! You're home early. 

Jaune: [seating on the dinning room chair] Let's say I need a break for a few hours. 

Human head maid: Should we prepare early lunch or dinner and sweet tea? 

Jaune: Just sweet tea and a riddle book that can put the answers in, please? 

She nods and hurries to her duties while Jaune began to wonder in his thoughts. 

mini time skips by Dio getting drunk.

Back to his oval office doing paper work on new laws and reading them very carefully along with his sectary keeping him up to not pass out.  Than four knocks was hear on his door as Samantha slightly opening it than let the militiamen with few secret service agents [that are now equip with Glock5 pistols than making Qrow on the floor and tied up with Kyle's foot on his back to pin Qrow down. 

Qrow: [angry look while on the floor eyes covered] What gives!?!