R&R

On Interstate I-55 Northbound enroot to St. Augustine, Florida . "Peace Maker" on his Harley Davidson motorcycle listening to his music while driving.

"Peace Maker" POV

"Peace Maker" thought: On my vacation driving to my favorite location. Nothing and I mean nothing can't stop me other than food and gas that is. I wonder how's Captain doing? I'm sure he's fine. 

I was enjoying Metallica songs and Five Finger death Punch songs till a certain bird turned into a person that I know all to way know. 

I had to stop before I ran her over even every fiber of my body wants to kill this bitch but it's not the way of the samurai even though I'm technically a Ronin just in case I have my pistol ready. 

???: [smiling and relaxed] How have you been? 

"Peace Maker": ....

???: Don't recognize your mother, Nitis? 

Nitis: What do you want, Raven? 

Raven: Straight as always? I came to bring you back to our tribe. 

Nitis: [taking off his helmet and putting his Colt pistol aimed at her face] For one it's your tribe not mine. Secondly, I'm not a thief, murderer, and God only knows what you want and lastly you murdered my father in cold blood because he took me away and hid me from you lot. Now, I'm on vacation. I suggest you leave be. 

Nitis puts his helmet back on and quickly drove off leaving Raven behind on the lonely interstate. 

Raven: [looking at the picture of Nitis, and his father and herself] If you only knew what really happened that night. 

She turn into her Raven form and flew off.  

At Alex's house in her workout room with her MMA [Mixed Martial Artist] trainer.

Trainer: [holding boxing gloves] Two more! 

Alex punches his hands really hard than the timer goes off than Alex  than did push ups than sit ups and lastly practice some offensive moves than another timer goes off than both of them stands up.  

Trainer: I swear you're one hell of a fast learner, Alex. 

Alex: [smiling] [Huff] I know. [Huff] Same time next week? 

Trainer: [grabbing their training equipment and leaving the room] Yeah. 

At Dustin's, Joseph's house. [They share the same house Dustin stays in the basement.] 

Dustin's thought: [trying to sleep] I swear if he doesn't stop talking about his grandson and hotel job of his I'm going to throw his ass outside and leave him out there. 

Joseph: [up stairs] Come here Jatoro, give your grandfather a hug!

Jatoro: [running to him] Grandpa! 

A/N: This is when Jatoro is a kid. Just roll with it. 

???: Come on, save some room for me. 

Joseph: Come on, my back! 

Dustin: [pissed off] That does it! 

Dustin grab a broom stick and poke the living room floor/ the only in and out of his room and kept hitting it till Joseph opens it and look down and accidently get stab by said broomstick. 

At Aurelian's house in his private studies. 

Aurelian: [reading a book about politics] This subject about supply and demand is truly interesting.

After putting his book down and start pouring his homemade Ale in a cup than starring at the fading sun and smiling.

Aurelian: Some day I be the President of this nation. I do worry how certain people in the both Congress and Senate is handling the matters of laws and what we can have after this war. It's a good thing I have a few close friends to keep a eye on those four Congressmen and four Senators. If my worry is indeed true. I need to inform the President in this matter of possible events.