End of Act one.

I'm making a three long acts most of the stories similar to this only have one story line except for Broken Ace. The author is awesome to make a sequel to it's original story so why not make a series out of it also the acts will be the same with the original COD: MW 1-3. Here's some pointers about the story.

Ironwood getting screwed over kicked out his own country than murdered much like Leon Trotsky just without the communist part.

Jacques takes over Atlas well, basically become the 3rd Reich at the same time did shady stuff to make other Kingdoms killed each other and no there's no Salem except for Grimm further more I be adding more known anime characters that you may remember. From different series. 

Finally Confederacy is more of U.S. in terms of economy, society, and politics while the military is more of kin to Empire of Archadia due to advance weapons and etc. but follow the President and the Senate.   If you play Final Fantsay12 than you get where the money system idea came from. I have to do a lot of WW2 history primary the German for only the Blitzkrieg tactics studies to get idea on how to set up Jacques strategy and tactics using said German tactics and strategies than figure out Confederacy to counter act and use tactics and strategies when I do figure that part out we can get into some real heavy fighting both urban and outskirts of towns and cities along with Air force and naval supports. For the next act is focusing the common Confederate soldier or marine (your choice) and Atlas soldier both will have names as Main Characters like Halo 2. I start back into the story fighting when I get enough military stuff said above figure out and squared away.