Operation: Search & Rescue Part two

In the one of the Black Hawks Team Metal is riding the other is William's Squad mates. 

Metal Team leader: [sharing the holographic video of the mission] We read you five by five, General. 

General Erwin: Team Metal, you ve leading zhe assaults vhile Team Oni is your und only support team. You're mission to assist the remaining survivors of zhe base und get them out by any means possible than destroy the base, you both have maximum time of less than 40 hours from the point of getting in und out. Erwin out. 

Metal 0-1: Everyone got it? 

Everyone: Yeah/ Yes sir/ Got it!

Metal 0-2: Sandman, what about the green horn? 

The entire Metal Team staring at their newest team member. 

Sandman: Metal 0-5 report. 

Metal 0-5: Name is Balsa O'Malley. Rank: Corporal. Sir. 

Sandman: I remember you on the "Sky drop" mission and let me get this clear. Because you're the Colonel's favorite daughter and you got in my team easily doesn't mean you abandon your own team. 

Balsa: [shocked] ?!?

Sandman: Yeah, I read your file. In this team we're family in doing so we fight, live, and occasionally bullshit with each other like one guy I know of. 

Metal 0-4: [yelling] Fuck you! Haha!

Sandman: [looking back] No thanks, Frost. I'm straight. 

Metal 0-2: Ouch. 

Frost: Can it, Truck!

Truck: Any comments behind that, Grinch? 

Grinch: [cocks his shotgun] ....

Sandman: Ok, moving on! 

BH pilot #1: Uh. Sir? 

Sandman: [walking to the pilot] Yeah?

BH pilot #1: Team two is saying that two of their members are hitting the ground when you guys hit it than the other two is providing both Sniping and LMG supporting fire.

Sandman: Roger that. 

BH pilot #2: We be their about half of the day if the weather play nice than we won't get shot at. 

BH pilot #1: You can say that again, cousin. 

Alex: [in the other Black Hawk on the same radio channel as Metal team] Sandman, is it true that we're planning a major operation against the CP? 

Sandman: Only between us two teams. Yeah, half of Major Adam's Ranger battalion just began their assault few hours ago on a major airport that can house two battalions and say oh I don't a good bit of combat planes and what not. After this mission we should be redeployed over there in a few days under a joint leader together with a different leader that Defector with valuable intel that may or may not bring end to the war. 

BH Pilot #3: I think it's called Operation Market Garden? 

Sandman: That's the name. Hopefully it work and cut the head of the snake that make them force to surrender than peace talks going to happen. 

BH Pilot #4: Fuck! Bulkheads missiles are targeting us!

Sandman: Hold on!

As the bulkheads start firing at the Black Hawks with Fire dust missiles and all four Black Hawks pilots are doing their best to avoid just before one of the two got hit one F-15 and one F-22 Raptors came and shot the bulkheads down than a familiar voice came on.