News.

While I was waiting for my team my helicopter turn on the speaker and turn it up a bit. 

Jaune: [On TV/radio speaker] Today at 8:59 AM Central Time Zone on Sunday morning, Confederacy of Remnant was deliberately attack by the Central Powers  in which we wish to remain peaceful and be at ease for equal treatments pf both Humans and Fauns. The Central Powers indeed attack the following towns and cities: Brandon, Vicksburg, Hattiesburg, Mobile, and Atlanta while I can speak among my fellow Confederates that I promise you that we will win this unjust war.  I urge both Congress and Senate to start purpose a national daft and increase our productions. Today will live in Infamy and we are at war. We will fight both Sea, Air and Land to make sure that every human and fauns will no longer be fighting each other but instead with each other. May God help us and God bless the Confederacy of Remnant! 

Feeling both Pride and at peace knowing we be backed up and take the fight to the Central Power for we have both numbers, and technology to hit where it counts. Seeing the smiles on my pilots' faces also know that fact than my team arrives. After they get in and we take off the report stating the rest of the information. 

Reporter: The number of Volunteers for all armed forces are rapidly grew with everyone's thoughts of  why the Central Powers started this First World War is beyond anyone nor how long will it take before it ends and hopefully it won't last too long. This is Reporter Anyo signing off. 

Pilot #1: I bet that those haters will get a healthy dose of Karma when we start the actual assault! 

Pilot #2: Don't get cocky, kid! We don't know how it'll start. 

Pilot #1: Right. 

A/N: This is the shortest chapter ever because I'm not familiar how new reports and news reporters go. Any tips would be useful for future chapters next week I be on Thanksgiving break and won't start back up on Monday of that following week. The rescue operation is base on both Ace Combat mission and the French Resistance from the 2nd World War. I honestly hope you get some of my references and my bad joke about a certain Star Wars folks on a certain planet.