Chapter 12- Part 4 Mr. Teeny

Holding hands, Bob pulls me along. I get the sense that he doesn't know where he's going when I see the same tigers we past 10 minutes ago.

"Do you know where you're going?"

"Well... I suppose that they might have made some renovations to this site since I've been away..."

I giggle, then realize how serious us this is.

"Wait. WE'RE LOST?!"

I start to feel dizzy; my head starts to pound.

(The monkey's gone... Krusty will kill me... I'm dead... I'm dead... I'm dead... I'm so dea-)

I feel myself tumble over.

"(Y/n)." Bob gasps. I feel his arms hold me up. "Are you okay?"

"Huh.... I've just seen my future... And I'm dead... Soooo dead..." I slur.

"Okay, you should go back to the car."

"No! This is my fault. I'm finding that stupid monkey if it kills-" my headache returns and I go limp in his arms.

"Fine [you stubborn girl]." My legs are lifted off the ground.

I squeal a bit, thinking I'm going to fall, but then realize that he's just picking me up; I'm so weak, so I let him.

Our eyes meet. I smile and he does the same. This moment right now feels so nice, yet, it's so new that I almost forget that we're together.

Well, together is a funny word. What are we exactly? I'm not sure.

Friends-who-flirt-with-each-other-and-make-out-a-lot-but-haven't -gone-out-on-a-date-just-yet...?

The confusion is sure to disappears once we have a date, right? Then we'll be "dating"... but when will we be boyfriend and girlfriend? When will it be... love?

Ugh! Love is so damn confusing!

"C'mon. Find that monkey, please." I say, my head hurting even more, trying to figure this out.

***

"Finally!"

We have reached the monkey areas. Every species of monkey, chimp or gorilla resides here it looks like. Everything is asleep, the animals along with the sun which has caused the zoo to become an eerie black, only a few lights illuminating the area.

"(Y/n)... He's in that cage over there." Bob whispers to me, nodding his head in the large, 20- feet cage in front of us.

He sets me down on the ground so that I'm standing on my feet. I squint to see inside. He's sleeping there... In a larger monkey's arms.

"Awesome..." I look at him "Well?"

"Go inside and talk to-"

"WHAT!?" I whisper scream. "NO! Why can't you do it?!"

"Trust me, you are going to want to want to get closer to him."

"Wow... I was wrong.... YOU ARE STUPID! IM NOT GOING NEAR THAT ... THAT... MONSTER!"

The 2 monkeys, Mr. Teeny and the larger one started to wake up, their eyes opening at the sound of my "whisper".

I back away, running into Bob's torso.

He grabs my hand, puts it to his lips and kisses the back of it. I smile slightly and turn to squeeze his waist.

"Please, trust me." He coaxes. "I'll be right here."

I reluctantly turn around (only because we've got to hurry) and face the cage.

Mr. Teeny glares at me and the larger one pull him closer. Wait... OF COURSE!

"Is that... his mom?" He smiles and taps his nose.

Looking back at the two chimps, they don't seem as awful and scary I originally thought. Then it finally dawns on me.

"Wait, then why does he work with. Krusty? I mean, does he ever see his mom?"

Bob shakes his head. I cover my mouth.

"No, he was just taken from her one day while Krusty was filming in Africa. He suddenly wanted a monkey, thinking it would be a good idea for the show." Bob explains, my back towards him.

That's awful. That poor creature.

It doesn't matter what I think though, Mr. Teeny is Krusty's and even though I hate the idea, I can't change it.

"What if we... Let him stay... In fact, why not break them both out?!" I say turning to him.

Bob looks at me. He walks over to the cage, takes a paper clip out of his hair and picks the lock. Is he actually doing it?

"Nothing would make me happier (y/n)..." He tells me, opening the door. As he does, the mother grabs her baby and climbs up the tree, away from us.

"But it's not that easy. It wouldn't matter anyway. Where would they go? Another zoo would just capture them and Krusty can a always get a new chimp."

I didn't think about that. "Plus, I can't possibly go back to crime, even. A petty one like that. We have to take him back."

I sigh. He's right. (Of course.)

"Mr. Teeny..." I say in a calm voice, almost "baby-talk". "I don't want to take you back... but we have to."

Mr. Teeny glared at me and hugged his mom even tighter. That wasn't a good excuse.

(OH!)

"Hey. I have an idea." I say. "What if I babysit you every Wednesday. And when I do, I can take you here every time? How about that?"

He looks a bit reluctant. I look at Bob for help. He walks over, climbs inside and talks to Mr. Teeny.

After a few seconds, Bob is able to get Mr. Teeny in his arms.

"How did you...?"

"We've known each other longer." Mr. Teeny cuddles up to Bob like a baby.

And it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I Moved to Springfield- A Sideshow Bob Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें