Chapter 19: Krusty Part 2

I'm sitting on the couch as I watch Bob, um "negotiate" with Krusty. Bob has Krusty's shirt in his fist and anger on his face.

I should be a bit frightened but... I'm not.

"Look, Krusty, It would be in both our best interests if you didn't disclose any information about our relationship."

"Or what?!" Krusty asks with audacity. Bob pushes him into the door.

"I can ruin your life Krusty." He threatens. "I know every secret, every corrupt, despicable and illegal thing you have done in the past. You think people won't care what you did all those years, all those decades ago, but I assure you, it will be enough to destroy this the retched character known as Krusty the Clown... Permanently..."

Krusty smirks and looks in my direction.

"Be careful, I think your scaring your girlfriend over there." He warns Bob, who turns over to me. He loosens his grip on Krusty's shirt.

"Oh... (Y/n) dear. I didn't mean to frighten you." He tells me in a concerned tone.

I'm broken from my trance as his words reach my brain.

Then I giggle and blush.

"Who said I was scared?" I ask him, biting my lip and twirling my hair like a girl flirting in a 90's movie. If anything, "Angry Bob" is a huge turn on. "This is super fun to watch."

Bob smirks, satisfied and turns back to Krusty.

***BOB'S POV

1) Any and all compliments and teasing cause her to blush

2) She's ticklish

3) She likes seeing me angry

Everyday I'm learning new ways to make her happy. It's all very useful information.

"Anyway, Krusty, you've heard my threat. Your response?." I hear (y/n)'s cute giggle in the background.

Krusty looks annoyed and bored, but he knows how serious my threat is to his career and so he should.

"Ugh, fine, whatever." I let go of his shirt and take a step back. "I don't even care."

"Fantastic; so we've reached an agreement." I hold out my hand and wait for him to shake it. He is reluctant, but does so anyway.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He says. "But don't forget, you better keep your mouth shut too. One police call and you'll spend your life in a cell. Think of the effect that'll have on you ...and your girl."

I hide my fear behind a small smile and nod my head. We release each others hands.

***(Y/n's) POV

The thought of my boyfriend in prison terrified me. I try not to acknowledge the comment Krusty makes, but inside, I'm holding back fear.

Bob turns to me, smiling. That gives me comfort, enough for me to smile back. He turns back and says, "Also, (y/n) would still like to babysit Teeny regularly."

Krusty rolls his eyes, walks over to the couch and signals for me to get up so that he can lie down. I obey, it's only fair; It is his studio, after all . He lies down, sighs and lights a cigarette.

"If you leave now, I don't care what you do." He responds, closing his eyes. I smile at Bob as he places his hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you so much Krus-"

"GET OUT!"