Chapter 7: Drunken words = Sober thoughts

I walk down the stairs at find the rest of the family. Bart is still barricading himself in his room.

"I'm sorry, but I think I should go. I'm so sor-"

"(Y/n), honey, don't apologize." Marge says, smiling.

"...okay... Um, I'm guess I'll just be on my way. Thank you so much for dinner. It was great."

I head for the door.

"Wait!" Marge comes up behind me and hands me a large plastic bowl with some of her food in it. "You didn't finish, so take some home. Plus, I remember when I got my first apartment. I ate ramen noodles everyday for months."

I smile and feel tears in my eyes. I give her a large hug and she hugs back.

"Thank you so much. Bye!" I say as I leave.

"Bye! Come visit soon!"

"I will, and I promise to return your bowl!"

***

I sprint up the three flights of stairs and burst into my room. I'm so angry right now that I rush around like a crazy person! I yank off my scarf, kick of my shoes at the wall, (calmly and carefully set the delicious food on the table) and scream into my pillow.

I can't believe I fell for him! I fell for a killer! Of course this happened to me! I always fall in love with the worst guys!

"Ugh!!!!! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?!" Then my anger and rage turns to sadness. I want to stop crying, but its impossible. I punch my pillow, I punch my mattress and I punch my wall, and when I punch the wall, my knuckles hurt and I cry some more.

Then, my sadness turns to anger again.

"BOB! It's your fault I feel this way! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!"

No, I am not going to let you get away with this, Bob! I jump up, march out of room, slam and lock my door and bang on Bob's door.

"Bob...! BOB...! Bob, open this door right now!" I wait... He doesn't come.

"Bob! Open this fucking door RIGHT NOW! I'M NOT KIDDING!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BREAK THIS DOOR DOW-"

He finally opens up his door, after days, I finally see him. His cheeks are bright red, he's stumbling and wobbly as he stands and his eyes are going everywhere.

"Oh... HI (y/n)! What the H-HELL are you doing, banging so h-hard. I-I was coming!"

All this anger and sadness has been building up inside of me from when I figured out Bob was a murderer. Now, seeing his face, I don't even know what to do.

I step forward and he touches my arm. 

"Hey, are you o-"

I immediately and forcefully push his arm off of me. He falls toward the ground. I hear a crash and a thud. I gasp and run inside.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" I slapped him down into a small wooden table and onto the floor. The table has been smashed into large pieces. Bob just lies on the floor, rolling around slowly. He doesn't seem hurt, just dazed.

"Oh! Shit, you're drunk! Oh my god... You dumbass!" I pick him up (God, you are heavy!) and drag him to his couch. The best I can do is have him lie down next to his couch.

After seeing his fancy red couch, I begin to realize that his apartment is really elegant. His curtains are black velvet with gold tassels, instead of a television, he has a large, fancy wooden desk in the middle of his room (oh come on, he's got to have a television somewhere!), his kitchen has a large wine storage and his floor has CARPET! (I want carpet! I'll get some installed with my baby sitting money later.)