Chapter 23: Hello, Again

I walk down to the small convince store and am greeted by Apu.

"Oh, hello Miss (F/n)." [Indian Accent- don't forget!]

I grin.

"Hi Apu!"

He looks a bit shocked.

"You seem very happy today. Any particular reason why?" I giggle happily and bite my lip.

"Nuthin'... I'm just happy, is all.

A second later, someone walks into the Kwikie Mart; I can tell because of the jingle that plays when the door is opened. I turn around.

We gasp.

"Marge! Hi!" I squeal.

"(Y/n)!"

Like girl friends do, we run up and hug each other.

"How are you, sweetie." Marge asks in her

"... I'm great. Super happy."

"Wow! "Super" happy. Something great must have happened to earn that response." I giggle.

We start to walk around and shop while we talk.

"I guess so." I say, wishing I could blab the secret I had to hide. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Just buying some snacks for the kids. Bart's having a sleepover at Milhouse's house."

"Oh, awesome! I love sleepovers."

She does her inimitable laugh, covering her mouth.

"I remember when I still was able to have sleepovers..." She tells me, reminiscing.

"What's stopping you?"

She giggles again.

"Well, age Hun."

"What?" I say, grabbing some cans of soup. "That's ridiculous. I promise, one day, when I'm free, we will have a sleepover. Cool?"

She giggles into her hand.

"Um, sure."

I smile with my teeth and continue to scan the shelves.

"Okay (Y/n)." Marge says. "What exactly has you so happy?"

I giggle.

"Nothing... [Just a date, no biggie]."

"What?! You have a date?"

I slap my hand over my mouth. (Crap! I just couldn't hold it in any longer. No I've gotta come up with a lie...)

"Oh, sorry, I misspoke," I retract, accidentally speaking like Bob would. "I, uh, meant that... I have a free DAY to rest. No babysitting, you know? No big deal."

"Oh... Okay!" She says, cheerfully.

"Oh, btw," I pull out the bowl from my purse and hand it to her. "I meant to give you this a while ago but I never got the chance."

She takes it back and thanks me. Once we slowly end the conversation, I pay for my groceries and leave. As I'm heading home, I begin to feel nervous. Very nervous, infact.

"I guess I'll just go home... But what do I do?" I say to myself. "Do I wait in my room all day, waiting for him to pick me up? Do I go say hi and ask when to come over? What are we even doing?! A movie? A restaurant?"

"Oh god I feel sick."

The nerves are starting to hit and hit hard.

[Yeah, sorry that this chapter is short, but these things are essential to the story. Bob will be back VERY SOON. I love you readers and thank you for being so loyal and thank you for continuing to read my fiction (^∇^)]