Chapter 19: Krusty Part 1

***YES, I KNOW, IM A JERK!!!!! I will TRY to update more periodically. I'm sorry!!! So, so sorry!***

I open the door and see an sober Krusty. He doesn't smell like alcohol and he isn't slurring his words.In fact he looks tired rather than drunk. It sucks because I was counting on his drunkenness as a tool to distract him as Bob escapes.

"UGH! My head." He groans, tumbling in. "Thanks to you, making me yell, my head hurts even more."

"Sorry?" I say sincerely, "Hangover?"

"Ha, no." He tells me. "Didn't you see it on TV?"

I shake my head.

"Well, someone idiot decided hit me on the with their award and I passed out."

"*Gasp* that's awful! Why would...?"

Krusty stumbles inside and collapses on the couch.

I cringed. That couch was wear Bob and I were... Well, we were only making out, but it was still awkward. I looked around to see where Bob was hiding. He told me to close my eyes as he hid, like this was hide and seek.

How am I supposed to know which part of the dressing room to keep Krusty away from? I guess he did that so I wouldn't look act suspicious.

"So... Um, Mr. Teeny is asleep and everything went well..."

"So, what?!"

"Um, well, I need to get paid..."

"Yeah, yeah," Krusty groans and pulls out his wallet. I walk over and gently take the $25 from his gloved hand. I step back, unsure of what to do next. Then I remember.

"Oh, um, I wanted to know if I could take care of Mr. Teeny every week? If that's...?"

"Heh, no way!" He suddenly jumps up to his feet, gaining a second wind.

"...um, you don't have to pay me, if that's what you mean."

"Oh, well that's okay... I guess. Why, though?"

"Well... I just like him. He's adorable!" I fake smile, secretly searching to any sign of my boyfriend.

"O...kay."

"Awesome! Then-"

"But, you'll have to do something for me..."

He walks toward me. I immediately back up. I'm freaking out. What is happening?!

"Excuse me?"

He reaches out and pretends to stroke my face. Huh?

"You're so pretty. Heh, you have really soft skin, you know?"

I don't understand. He's not actually touching me, but... What???

"Soft hair too." he says, again, pretending to stroke me. I'm stand there, confused. Is this a joke? Is he just being a clown?

"You know, if you need the MONEY-"

"Krusty!" Out of no where, Bob appears. I'm unsure of where he was hiding. He stomps over to Krusty, causing Krusty to turn around and gape. "You stay the f*** away from her!"

"Wait... What the HELL?!" Krusty yells, befuddled. "BOB?!"

"Bob, he wasn't actually doing anything." I say, holding him back from attacking Krusty.

"I think he was just joking-"

"I don't care! He might as well be declared dead!"

"Whoa, whoa!" Krusty says, holding his hands up. "Chill. I only did what I did because I knew there was someone else here and I wanted to find out who and why."

How did he...? "Bob, there's an unknown car parked outside my studio. You thought I wouldn't notice?"

Bob has already calmed down in defeat. He puts his hands behind his back and walks up to Krusty.

"My assumption was that you would be too drunk to notice." He chuckled a small bit.

"Well, I thought it was the girl's car," he replies. (The girl?). "Then I saw the giant hickey on her neck and took a guess."

I freeze in embarrassment, blush and cover my neck.

"Plus, you two were being so loud-"

"NO I WASN'T!!!" I yell, crossing my arms.

"You ...kind of were, sweetie," Bob tells me. "Just a bit."

I stop talking and sit on the couch, pouting. I couldn't be more embarrassed.

(I didn't mean to... Was I really...? UGH! This is so humiliating!)

Krusty begins to laugh.

"So it's real. I'm not being pranked? (To me) You're dating a maniac?"

Bob doesn't react to the pejorative comment, but I don't like it one bit. I stand up and out my arm into Bob's.

"He's not a maniac. He's a very sweet person and I like him very much."

"Aw, how sweet. Does that give you the right to 'do it' in my studio?"

"WE DIDN'T...! WE WEREN'T DOING..." I blush harder and cover my face.

"Eh, doesn't matter. What matters now is how fast the police will arrive."

My heart stops.

"Krusty, my friend, I've done nothing wrong." Bob states calmly. "Why would you call the police?"

"Just kidding, but I still could. After all, you broke into my studio-"

"I was invited in."

"You're on Springfield's Most Wanted List-"

"Was. Krusty. Was."

"And I find you here harassing a poor innocent girl." He jokes

"That is not what happened!" I yell in anger. "If anything, I'm the one who initiated it!"

***Bob's POV***

Sigh, "initiated". I guess I'm already rubbing off on her.

***(Y/N)'s POV***

"Who cares? No one will believe you two. Especially him." Krusty tells us. "Have you seen our police force, lady? They'll arrest your boyfriend in two seconds just for WALKING into a convenience store."

I can't help but giggle. Bob had told me the story his first crime and now, I just find it hilarious.

The two look at me. Bob pulls away from me, gently, and walks back up to Krusty.

"Krusty, we're both gentleman." Bob tells him. "I'm sure we can work this out without inviting my...good friend Chief Wiggum."

"Ha, I don't think so." Krusty starts to walk out the door. Then, Bob does something unexpected. He grabs Krusty by his shirt, shuts the door before he can walk out and violently pushes him against the wall.

(Yes, it's short, I know. I still hope you like it.)

To Be Continued in Part 2...