Part 5 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"

Warning: Sexy scenes. There's not actual sex (yet? Idk).

*Inside Apartment complex, upstairs.*

Bob pulls out his keys as we stand at his door.

"Hey, I wanna change into my PJs, is that okay?" I ask.

"Of course." He says, opening his door.

BOB's POV

After a few minutes of searching for a movie to watch, there is a knock at my door.

“Hey Bob! It's me!”

I smile, immediately jump up off the couch and head for the door. When I open it, I find myself a bit shocked.

(Y/n) wearing a (fave cartoon/anime/tv show) tank top with (f/c) pajama bottoms. Her black duffle bag makes her lean more on one side. She looks adorable.

“Hi.” She says quietly.

“Hello.”

There is a short pause. Then she giggles.

“This is so weird.” She says, slowly and cautiously walking inside. I shut the door and look at her.

“What's weird?”

“No, it's just, it's weird that you're in pajamas. I usually imagine you sleeping in, like, a 3-piece suit or something. I don't know.”

I look down at my black T-shirt and sweatpants of the same colour and laugh heartily at her assumption. I watch her as she settles into my couch as if it were hers.

“Oh!” She shouts, opening her bag. “I brought snacks! The popcorn has to be cooked, but there's chips and chocolate and soda and stuff. I wasn't sure what you would've liked so I just brought everything I could…”

“Oh, that's fine. I'm not really one for junk food, but I guess I could try it.”

“Oh, okay. Sorry.”

“Don't be, I've got food if it’s not to my liking.”

She nods, opening the bag of (flavour) chips. “Do you have a movie you'd like to watch in mind?”

Y/N POV

“Um… maaaaybe “Inside Out” or “Big Hero 6”, or “(Disney animated movie)”! Then again, there are a bunch of anime movies I haven't seen yet like (Anime movie 1) or (Anime movie 2). You?”

“Me? Well, I was thinking more of the classics like –”

“Nuuuuu!!! No classics! I love you baby but PLEASE don't make me go through that.”

This makes him laugh.

“What is wrong with classics?!” He wonders.

“They're BOOOORING!”

He slaps his hand against his chest and pretends to stumble, falling next to me on the couch.

“Oh how my love wounds my beating heart.” I giggle and lay my head into his warm chest. He strokes my hair.

“Sorry,” I say, still giggling.

(Huh. Now what do we do? We have totally differently movie preferences. Hm… Oh, I've got it!)

“What about a horror movie?” I ask, turning my head to face him. He looks down at me, intrigued.

“I think that might be the solution to our problem.” He agrees.

“Awesome! I know some REALLY scary ones.”

I pick up the small, thin, silver remote and scroll through the horror films, avoiding the terrible new ones like “Cabin in the Woods” and “Unfriended”. I finally found one: “(A horror film that terrifies you)”. I click on it, press play and let the ad run. I cuddle up to Bob and holds me.