Chapter 24: The Date part 2

It took me nearly an hour, but I managed to find something that I didn't look awful in to wear.

Bob wouldn't be here for another 2 hours, so I had plenty of time to panic, manage stain my first outfit, cry over how I didn't look good enough and watch an 2 LMN movies (I AM IN LOVE WITH LMN movies. Who's with me?).

I am wearing a very flattering white blouse with long, beautifully flowing sleeves that stopped at my elbow. This was paired with a pair of black shorts and black ankle boots. (Everyone has different hair so you decide how it looks.).

I feel and look great, but waiting for Bob to come pick me up is agonizing. I look at my phone to check the time.

5:57pm.

I don't yet know Bob well enough to know how he is, time wise. Will he be here at 6:00pm on the dot or is he the type of person to be expected 30 minutes late?

These are the little things I want to know about him. I want to know him better than he knows himself. I love him so much, I can't even remember the last time I have genuinely "loved" another man like I love Bob. He's so perfect and amazing and sweet and adorable and kind and cute...

I begin to blush at the thought of Bob, my love for him transforming into heart beats.

I look at the time once again.

6:00pm.

That's it. I'm done. I stand up, grab my purse and walk out of the door.

***

I walk up to Bob's door and stand in front of it. I reach up with my hand and knock on it.

"Bob!!!" I call. "It's 6! I'm tired of waiting. Come out!"

-BOB'S POV-

I am completely shocked when I hear Y/N at the door. I was just finishing up and was going to leave to get her in a few minutes.

"Hehehe, so impatient." I mumble to myself. She is so cute, I almost can't stand it sometimes.

She knocks hard, yelling on about something, saying that she'll "go on this date by herself". Now, honestly, what kind threat is that?

I simply can't understand her personality. One moment, she is extremely shy and sweet, and the next, she is strangely aggressive, defensive and loud. It's one thing that fascinates me about her.

I decide not to respond to her rant, just to frustrate her a little more.

When I'm finished getting ready, I finally go to the door and grasp the handle. I take a silent breath and open the door.

Once I face her, my eyes widen.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Bob finally opens the door and we both gape at each other.

While I'm wearing my casual outfit, a blouse and shorts, Bob is wearing a full tuxedo.

(OH NO! Is this a really formal date? Crap? I didn't even think to ask. Ugh, well it's his fault. He's the one who wanted to keep this date a secret.)

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I say.

I begin to blush and look down at the ground. Suddenly, Bob begins to speak.

"I... I... I-I apologize." He tells me, rubbing the back of his neck. He starts to turn red. It's rare when he blushes, and whenever he does, it makes my heart jump over and over again. "I, uh, haven't gone out on a date for a while so..." He pauses and turns even redder.

(*Sigh* Bob... You are just so cute~.)

".... I am, um, going... to go change..." He says, retreating back into his house.

My heart pauses and my brain goes into to automatic mode.

-BOB's POV-

As I retract back into my home, I feel a tug in my sleeve. I freeze in shock before turning my head. A small hand is grabbing onto my tuxedo sleeve, holding me back.

"Y/N...?"

"Um... I... I don't want you to change. I think... You... look... good."

I begin to blush even harder, turning so that she doesn't see it. Ugh! Her cute side just came out of no where so I am not prepared.

(My god. She's so cute that she ruins my focus entirely. Hearing her say that is literally making lose my mind.)

Once I can think clearly and my blushing decreases, I take her hand and kiss the back of it.

-Y/N's POV-

I couldn't let him change his clothes. I've never seen him in a tux before and now that I have, I never want him to take it off. He looks incredible and I can't stand it.

He removes my hand from his sleeve and kisses the back of it. I smile.

"You are such a sweet person." He says awkwardly, but adorably. I giggle and walk back to my door.

"Thanks... Um, I'll be right back."

"Huh? Why darling? Do you want to be late?"

"I, uh, am going to see if I can dig up a dress from my clothes graveyard."

He has a look of surprise and grabs my arm.

"Oh, no. I'm afraid I can't allow that."

"What? But I'll look out of place!"

"Well, I don't know about that, but even if that happens..." He begins, pulling me toward him by my waist. "I like you in shorts."

I blush and turn away.

"Bob..." I giggle. I look up at him and we stare at each other. In almost no time at all, we begin to kiss. As we kiss, he grabs my waist and lifts me up in the air. I wrap my legs around his waist and he settles his hands under my butt/thighs to hold me up. His tongue enters my mouth and I pull his head in closer. He starts moaning in a sarcastic way, making me crack up.

I pull away and laugh, covering my eyes with one hand.

"Will you shut up? There are other people in this building."

He chuckles.

"I was only mimicking you."

"... What?"

"I said–"

"I wasn't making any sounds, you're lying."

"I'm not darling. The entire complex could hear-"

"SHUT UP!"

I struggle to get out of his grasp but he only pulls me closer.

"Let me go you liar!" I groan.

"No no no, I am NOT letting you get away from me this time." He then comes to my ear and whispers, "Tonight, you're all mine."

I grin, blushing hard.

"Heh heh, um... okay." I say in a quiet voice, throwing my arms around his neck again and snuggling into his neck.

After staying their for a few minutes, he asks, "You aren't going to let go are you?"

"Nah... You're really comfortable." I reply, closing my eyes.

"*sigh* God, you are absolutely adorable Y/N." He says, heading down the steps.

I giggle, leaving kisses into his neck, causing him to stumble a bit.

"Oh dear. Sorry. You distracted me a bit."

I chuckle quietly and continue.

(Hehehe, Payback).

[End of Part 2. How many parts this thing will be? Anyway, I know you've been waiting long for this guys. I hope you like it. I blush so much whole writing these *fans face*].