Chapter 20: No secrets (TW: mention of Sexual Assult)

Bob and I walk out of the studio. The night is cool and it's very quiet. Bob places his arm over my shoulder and I snuggle up next to him. I feel so comfortable right now. I'm glad Krusty won't tell anyone about us. It's one less thing I have to worry about. Now I can just focus on my boyfriend.

"So, did you enjoy that?" He asks, a smirk plastered on his face. My breath hitches and I turn away.

"Shut up."

"Huh. Because, it seems you did, judging by your-"

"Oh my god! Drop it!" UGH, IT'S LIKE HE ENJOYS EMBARRASSING ME!

He laughs while I blush. I gently punch his stomach and he pinches my cheek (face cheek, lol).

We reach the car. I reach to open the door, but his hand stops me. I look up at my boyfriend in confusion.

"Um...move?" I order jokingly. He smiles, takes my hand and turns me so that I'm facing him. "Ugh, what do you want now?" I laugh, knowing where this was going.

"Well... You do recall how we were... "interrupted" earlier?" My breathing slows and my heart quickens, blood quickly collecting in my face. He presses me against the car and brings his face closer to mine. My muscles go weak and I struggle to stand. All I can do is bite my lip.

"So I was thinking... that we could... continue from where we left off?" Before I realized it, my arms are behind his neck and our lips are connected. Our noses slide against each other as our heads move in constant adjustment. The kiss slow and romantic at first, but it soon turns fast and passionate.

It feels amazing and I don't want to stop for one second, not even to breathe.

Bob's hands leaves my cheeks and go for my waist. They immediately find the exposed skin I left as my arms are reached up higher to feel his hair. He rubs his thumbs into my ticklish waist, causing me to giggle. Butterflies build up in my stomach to full capacity.

His tongue slips through my unsuspecting lips. I open my mouth wider and pull his head closer. I moan into the kiss, trying to hold them back, but fail each time. I can't leave now, even if I wanted. He's got me trapped, completely under his irresistible spell.

Our bodies are so closely pressed together that the only thing separating us is our clothes. I feel a lot warmer inside, despite the cool wind against my goose-bumped skin.

His hands slowly travel up my stomach, but it feels so natural that I barely notice. Then, I feel both hands gently playing with my bra-covered boobs.

Suddenly, something inside of me is switched on. Like a sort of trigger.

I let out a small whimper and pull away. I take a large step away from his and get lost in my memories. My happiness has disappeared as the repressed memories flood back. I begin to feel sick and dizzy.

"- /n)...? I'm sorry... -do something wrong?"

I hear his voice and return to the real world. I don't notice it, but I'm covering my chest.

"Um... C-c-can we just... g-go home...n-now... please...?"

"(Y/n)...?"

"Please!"

***

The car ride home is awful. I spend the entire 20 minutes staring out my window, unable to speak. He frequently asks me questions, but I can barely hear him over my thoughts. Soon he just stops trying.

Those 20 minutes feel like hours.

We finally arrive back at the apartment. He slowly pulls the car into the parking lot. When he shuts off the car, I feel cornered. Is he angry with me? I can't tell as I am still staring out the window.