Chapter 11: Rejection & Consequences

(Y/n)'s POV

I get to my room, take a quick bath and change clothes. I knock on Bob's door as soon as I finish.

(God, why does he always take so long to come to the door?)

He finally opens it, smiling when he sees that it's me.

"Well, hello my dear." He pulls me in for a hug. I hug back, tighter.

"Hi. Sorry I'm late sweetie." I pull away a little to face him. He smiles, his eyes half-lidded.

"Yes, what happened?"

"Oh, well, I kinda kept getting interrupted. Forgive me?"

"I'll forgive you IF I get a kiss."

I giggle as he puckers his lips. I push him away teasingly and walk into his building.

"No kiss? I cannot imagine what I could have possible done to deserve this treatment?" Bob cries, putting the back of his palm on his forehead, looking as if he'll faint. I roll my eyes at him and take a seat on his couch.

"Drama queen."

"Pardon?"

"Nothing- hey, guess who I ran into today?" He walks over, sits next to me and hands me a glass of water. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. So whom did you meet?"

"Your ex girlfriend." I smile at Bob and take a sip of water when his eyes widen.

"...Oh, which one?" I pause and stare at him.

"Excuse me?" I ask, frowning. He smiles smugly and places his arm around me.

"Nothing darling."

I ignore his response and continue. "It was Selma."

Bob stiffens up, turns a pale yellow and makes a strange growling sound (The rake-scene growl sound). I laugh loudly. "That was my reaction too."

"Ohhh... That vile women is what I consider to be my biggest mistake in life." He mutters under his breath. (Like he does on the show).

"Yeah, I kind of see why you wanted her dead..."

I gasp loudly and cover my mouth. "Oh god! I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories."

He grins at me and kisses my cheek.

"(Y/n), it's absolutely fine. I have completely come to terms with what I had attempted in the past; I'm better now, to the point where it no longer bothers me if someone makes a mention of my crimes."

"Oh... Whew." I say relieved. "God, when I thought about you two together... I wanted to kill her too." He chuckles and pulls me closer.

"Really? Envious, I see?"

"What? N-no I'm not! Shut up!"

"Heh, it's okay, jealously looks VERY good on you."

I can't help giggling like a little girl. "Okay, okay, you deserve a kiss for that." I tell him, sliding my arms around his neck.

"Uh, no," he says, pushing me away. "You rejected me, so you do not get any kisses." I glare at his smirk.

"Um, Bob, who's in charge in this relationship?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure..."

He then grabs my wrists from his neck and pushes me down onto my back. He smiles evilly and presses his nose to mine. "...why don't you tell me?"

My cheeks are burning and my heart is going so fast I'm getting a bit worried. I open my mouth to respond, but he stops me by putting his lips only centimeters from mine and squeezes my wrists harder.

"Answer correctly, or else..." He growls, scaring me a bit.

"Eep..." Is all I can squeak out before he slowly pushes our lips together.

I try to free my wrists, but his grip is to strong. I give in and close my eyes. The kiss is slow, romantic and very passionate. I've had my eyes closed so long that I barely remember where I am.

After the long 2 minutes, he finally releases my wrists, sits up and pulls me into his arms. I smile and hug his waist.

"If you ever refuse to kiss me again..." He fake threatens, kissing my cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it, you'll torture me with more kisses, right?"

"Exactly, my love."