Chapter 14: Ticklish

"See, I told you not to worry."

Bob was right; we're finally back in the dressing room and Krusty hasn't come back yet.

We're both sitting on the couch, just relaxing. Bob is holding Mr. Teeny, like a baby, in his arms, swinging him to the sound of his singing.

I've always loved his voice, but I had no idea he could sing so beautifully.

Mr. Teeny's eyes start to shut and it's not long before he is asleep.

"Awwwww. That was so cute!!!" Bob grins at me, but puts his finger to his lips and points to the sleeping monkey. "Oh. Sorry."

He stands up and puts Mr. Teeny back in his bed (an open drawer with some blankets and a pillow).

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Please keep your promise to him"

"Oh, of course I will."

Bob turns around and stands there awkwardly. I sit on the couch, cross my legs and stare at the wall ahead of me.

"Well... I suppose that I'll be on my way." He bends down, puts his hand behind my neck, tilts his head and kisses my lips.

I'm pulled out of reality in this moment. And when his lips leave, I'm almost angry, but I don't say anything.

"Um... Okay... I'll see you tomorrow then? For our date?" I ask.

"Of course."

"Thanks so much for helping." I stand up to hug him around his neck. His hands go around my back.We stay there for a few moments and kind of sway in place. I smile and giggle out of pure happiness. I look up at him and and our noses touch.

"Please don't leave..." I whisper without thinking.

"What?" He laughs.

"Can't you just stay a bit longer?"

He looks a bit confused and a bit flustered. Then he smiles, closing his eyes and rubbing my nose with his.

"Okay, but only for a little while darling. I don't think Krusty will take a liking to my "visit"."

I squeal, hug him again, tighter, and pull him back to the couch. We both sit down and just look around the room, thinking.

(Why didn't I think this through?).

"So, is there anything in particular that you want do...?" He asks me.

I have a few ideas pop into my head, but is he thinking that same thing?

I highly doubt it.

***BOB'S POV***

It's taking all the strength in my body to keep from holding her down as I kiss her beautiful (colour) lips

Not just that... I also can't help thinking about ...just...

I want to do more than just kiss her lips...

I want to kiss her everywhere on her beautiful...

NO!

We haven't even begun dating yet, I cannot be having such thoughts.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I look over to Bob and he's staring at me. He looks like he's in thought, but...

His eyes have gotten eerily dark. (Are we having the same thoughts?)

The tension in the room is suffocating and I'm not sure how much I can take. I gulp, look down and fiddle with my fingers. A second later, I'm at my limit.