Chapter 12: Missing Monkey-Part One

GUYS I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING SUCH A LONG TIME!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!

I love you all, so here is your present.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

**********

"...and here are his pills if he starts attacking you..." Krusty, says to me in his raspy voice.

(But I'm too distracted by his makeup and green hair)

Krusty has on a formal black suit so that he may attend Entertainment Awards Ceremony and accept his award for "Most Influential Television Show" and "Most Popular Entertainer".

"They put him to sleep, but you'll have to trick him into taking them. Also, he is on a strict diet of crickets- we need him to get thin for a skit- so DON'T let him eat any American food! You got that, girlie?"

"Um, yes sir!" I smile, struggling to carry the "monkey supplies" he handed to me. He mumbles, suspiciously.

"Eh, you HAVE taken care of a monkey before right?"

"Of course!" I lie. "I worked at a zoo before, remember, I told you this...?"

"Ehhhh, I guess...Do you have any references?"

"Do you have any time to get another sitter who'll take care of a monkey?"

"... Good point."

He straightened out his suit and walked out. It was suddenly quiet. I turned around and saw Mr. Teeny looking at me from the dressing room couch. He wore a diaper, and a pink hat and bow tie. He had a cigarette in his mouth and a glazed but angry look on his face. I shiver a bit in fear.

"Can't monkeys rip off people faces?" I ask myself quietly, keeping the monkey in my view.

"So... Hey Mr. Teeny... Um, you're a cute little monkey aren't you." I say calmly, walking towards the chimp.

As soon as I cross an invisible line, he growls. I backin, startled and afraid. (Oh god, oh god, oh god...!).

I try again, acting as non-threatening as I can and walk over. Now I have struck a nerve.

He screeches and makes violent monkey noises as he jumps up and now on the seat. As he comes toward me, I swing open the door and slammed it shut.

My heart is racing; I feel like my heart will explode. I pull on the door handle just to make sure he can't get out. I feel him pounding on the door, screeching loudly.

After several minutes, the pounding stops. I hold onto the door handle for what feels like hours before even thinking about opening the door again.

"I knew this job would be a bit dangerous but..." I hold my breath and open the door slowly. The dressing room looks the same as when I left it. "Mr. Teeny... Are you in here."

(Oh god, what if he jumps out and kills me?!)

I hear no monkey responses and open the door wider, getting worried. I look under the couch, the armoire and in every drawer. He's not here!

Where could he have gone???

I feel a cold breeze from above my head. Looking up, I discover a small window in the wall; and it's open!

***

"Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no!" I say again and again, my hands in my hair. I pace the empty dressing room. Who knows when Krusty will get back?