Chapter 1: The Redhead and The Stolen Car

I drive up to the large billboard and stop.

"Welcome to Springfield" it says.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ZQyvG8CI--/17j6ngqaub1ykjpg.jpg

I don't know exactly what state I'm in, but I don't care. My old life in (state) was as boring as the most recent Family Guy episodes (LOVE THE SHOW, HATE THE NEW EPISODES). I heard many rumours about, the terrible police force, the low education rating and the Simpsons family.

It all sounds super exciting and I can't wait to start my new life there.

***

"Okay... The apartment isn't exactly what I pictured, but..."

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/615/img/photos/2013/01/28/0b/21/Bad_apartments_1.jpg

Yeah, the apartment building has only 7 dirty and desecrated parking spaces, 6 of which are already filled with cheap, semi-broken cars. I pull in next to a bright red car and walk into the building.

I'm greeted angrily by a man with a Scottish accent. He calls himself "Apartment owner Willie". He gives me the key to my room. It's on the 3rd floor. "Great, I'll have to climb everyday."

My room is number 19. It's small and a bit icky, but it was mine and it even has cable!!! Sweet! The bed is on the floor, but its no big deal. It's a bed and that's all I need. Ooh! There's even a couch. As I sit on it, the dust comes off in a large puff. I cough and waves the dust away. Okay, it's a little gross, but it is a very comfortable couch.

I throw my bags onto the floor and hop up off the couch. I still have some things in the car. I walk out of the room excitedly. As I swing open the door open, I hear a small, "Ouch". I gasp and look behind.

It's a guy. He was knocked onto floor so one of his boxes is covering his head.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

I gasp, bending down to help him up. "I swear I didn't know someone was behind there."

I take the box of him as set it aside. Then, I lose my breath a little.

The first thing I notice is his eyes. I feel myself getting weak at the sight of those black dots. He has yellow skin and a long head and face. His body is super dreamy long, so I guess if he stands up, he'd be super tall.

And his hair... It was like a bushel of red curls arranged in several cone like shapes, like a palm tree with red leaves. I've never seen such hair before. It's incredibly cute.

He was wearing a blue polo shirt and long khaki pants and long black shoes.

He isnt saying anything, so I don't either. We just stare at each other. After I realize that I am staring, I begin to blush.

"Um, I'm so sor-"

"No, no, it's okay."

Was that an English accent? No, not exactly. I couldn't tell what accent it was, but there is something about his voice that is sophisticated and charming. Like an actor in a dramatic Shakespeare play. Whatever it is, it's so sexy.

"Um... Lemme help you up."

I stand up and hold out my hand. He smiles and grabs it.

(Oh my god! His hand is so soft... And warm)

I pull him up, but he's not hurt so I'm just there to keep him steady.

"Ah, there we go," I say.

I don't notice it right away, but I'm staring into his chest. I look up and there's his face. (He's even taller than I thought!!)

"So, thank you very much." (Ugh! Every time he speaks, I feel my legs get weaker and weaker.)