Part 4 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"

Y/N's POV

I leave the blindfold in the car and just let Bob cover my eyes.

I laugh a bit as we go through a door.

"Why are you giggling?" Bob asks. I shrug and giggle again. As we walk in, I hear people talking, glasses tinkling, plates being set down and orders being taken.

"Are we at a another restaurant?" I ask. "Um, we already ate and I'm full."

"Sorry, wrong answer." I stick out my tongue. We stop and he removes his hands.

I look around. We're in a room with black walls, a stage at the front, stage lights lighting it up. There are people all sitting at black circular tables, talking.

"Oh..." I say in admiration. "What is this?"

"You'll see." He tells me, walking us to a table. He pulls out a chair for me and I sit. I smile.

"Thanks." I tell him. He has a bit of a shocked look on his face before he sits down.

"Oh, um, you're welcome."

After a few minutes of waiting, some cheering erupts.

"What's happening?" I ask Bob, I say touching his shoulder from across the small table.

Suddenly, I see a man in a tight black button up shirt and long black jeans run upon to the stage.

"Hey everybody, I'm Jason. I'll be your host for tonight." Jason says. "We have several acts to preform tonight so I hope you enjoy. Our first comic actually goes my the name Comic. Comic Book Guy that is. Give him a round of applause everyone."

As people applauds, I look at Bob.

"Is this a comedy show?"

He nods and puts his finger to his smiling lips. I smile and shut my mouth.

Comic Book guy was first. He makes a bunch of jokes and mentions some hilarious situations that only the nerds and geeks in the audience, including me, could really understand.

Bob doesn't really understand the jokes, but he will smile at me each time I laughed. Once CBG exits, the next comic went up. It was Mel.

He makes jokes more suitable to Bob's taste. He laughed so loudly that he actually got embarrassed and started to blush, as if he hadn't laughed in years.

The rest of the evening goes on like this. Once all of the comics are done, the come up off stage once more for a final bow and applause.

Everyone claps and starts to get up to leave,

Bob and I are still laughing as we get to the car. He tries to put the key into the ignition but he's laughing so much that he couldn't. I find it extremely adorable.

"A-are you okay babe?" I ask him, still laughing a bit.

He continues to chuckle a bit, looking over at me.

"Babe?"

I shrug. "Eh? I thought I'd try it out. I dunno." He shook his head, smiling.

"Okay, I'll just stick with "sweetie" and stuff."

Soon, silence enveloped us as soon as we enter the car. He taps the steering wheel with his thumbs while I pretended to look inside my purse. Taking a risk, I decide to look over slightly. He's looking ahead and mouthing words to himself, clearly thinking to himself. I giggle at his cuteness before deciding to speak.

"You wanna see a movie?" He jumps slightly and looks over.

"Is that what you want?"

"Uh... Yeah. I'll pay this time since you didn't plan it. Fair?"

He is about to object, I can sense it, so I climb over and pull him into a kiss. He didn't have time to make a sound before he started kissing back.

I pull away and look at him.

"No objections." He nods, his face flushed.

As he drove, I mapped out the nearest movie theater.

***
"What do you wanna see?" I ask. (Remember, he's wearing his disguise)

"Whatever you want to see."

"Thanks. That helps sooo much." I tell him, sarcastically.

I look at all of the titles as we stand in the short line.

"Ugh. All of these movies look terrible! Why is nothing good made anymore?" I groan.

Bob gasps from behind me. I turn back.

"What?"

"No, it's just that, I completely agree." He tells me excitedly. "The quality of film has descended into madness and I simply cannot stand it."

"Exactly! Finally, someone who agrees with me!" I hug him tightly.

"Oh will you two shut up!" a random voice behind us groans.

Three teenaged boys, one with brown bangs that covered half of his face, one that was larger and bald-ish and the tallest one wearing a black beanie, glare at us.

"You're too old to know what a good movie is!" The boy with bangs said.

"No," I retaliate, "You're all just too childish to recognize quality."

Bob chuckles into his hand.

"Ugh whatever." Beanie Hat retorts. "If you're not going to see a movie then MOVE out of the way." As he says "MOVE", he and his crew push me out of the way to get toward the front.

"Hey!" I cry out, annoyed and embarrassed. I gulp and turn toward a very pissed off looking Bob.

"Um, Bob, it's fine, there just kids-"

He, refusing to hear me, marches over to the boys as they were buying their tickets. I watch from afar. He pulls Beanie one up off the ground by his collar and is saying words I couldn't hear from my distance. They all begin tremble with fear at his words. When he finishes, he put the boy down and leads them back to me.

"W-we're sorry Miss. We are idiotic teenagers with no respect for adults or to women. Our actions were inappropriate and rude. We beg you for forgiveness."

They then fall to their knees and bow. I freeze in embarrassment as people start to stare at the scene.

"Um, yes, I forgive you guys. Please just get up off the floor!" I plead, whispering loudly. They quickly do as they're told before running away. I look at Bob.

"Um, what did you say to them?"

He shrugs and places his arm over my shoulder

"Nothing you need to worry about darling." He kisses my cheek lightly, making me blush.

"Okay..." I say, swooning a bit at his recent moment of anger. "Thanks for protecting me, hehehe."

He winks and holds me tighter. We step out of line and just head toward the Food Court.

"May I suggest something." He asks. I nod. "Since the choice in movies isn't to your liking, I suggest that we watch a movie back at my apartment. What do you think?"

(Gasp! Watching a movie? Alone? With him? In his apartment? At this hour? OMG! OMG! OMG!)

"Uuuuum... Yeah." I say, smiling. "I'd like that."
***

Final part coming soon

So sorry for the long wait :(

Please don't hate me.