Chapter 43

Toni P.O.V
I awoke to the sound of Cheryl whispering and Cheryl lightly scratching my stomach under my shirt. And when I opened my eyes I saw Cheryl on my phone. She looked like she was reading something important,her lips were moving and her brows furrowed. I stretched and sat up, and peeked over Cheryl's shoulder.
"What you reading?" I asked her.
"This Email,that you got from a business partner,and I was also getting rid the nasty thirsty hoes in your DM's." Cheryl replied and I looked at her and gently took my phone.
"I hope your not mad that I've been read that." Cheryl said and I shook my head.
"No not at all,I go on your phone all the time.Ever wonder why Jack,Jordan,Jacob,Mike,Chad,and James don't DM you anymore?" I asked Cheryl and she thought for a second,and then she gasped.
"You got rid of them?" She asked me and I nodded my head proudly.
"Oh my god,thank you. I've been trying to get them off my back,I blocked them,they make another account,I block that account and they do the same shit again." Cheryl said in a pissed voice. I chucked and read the Email it was invitation to a casino. The E mail said that we will have nothing but the best. The best woman,alcohol,cigars,and the best dealers. I rolled my eyes as I remembered that I would go to these all the time and just let loose.
"What's wrong baby?" Cheryl asked me.
"Well the email is an invitation to go to a casino. And it's just back when I was a...Slut I used to go to a lot of casinos and....let lose to put it lightly." I said and and placed my phone on Cheryl's lap.
"Well I've never been to a casino. But if you don't want to go then we can go another time." Cheryl said and I looked at her.
"Have you ever gambled?" I asked her, and she smirked.
"I might have watched my dad and Mr.Lodge play their usual Friday nights poker. Plus my dad taught me how to play. He said that a real business lady should know how to gamble." Cheryl said and giggled.
"Ok then I'll text him and let him know that we're down." I said and grabbed my phone and texted him.
Michael:sounds good T,it's about time you came back to the casinos
Me: Yeah but this time I'm bringing my girl.
Micheal:Oooo Lil Toni got a girl? Can't wait to meet her.
Me:Don't worry you will, but keep your hands and eyes to yourself. I mean it.
Micheal:Don't worry I grew up. And I have a fiancé.
Me:Congrats and see you at 9
Micheal:see ya
I placed my phone on my nightstand,and looked at Cheryl.
"We're going at 9,you have clothes?" I asked her and Cheryl nodded her head.
"Toni it's me of course I have the proper clothing." Cheryl said and straddled my lap. I smiled and we leaned in and shared a kiss.
"Ok let's go make breakfast." I said and picked up Cheryl and walked down the stairs.
"Good morning Toni,Cheryl I made you guys some waffles and bacon." Maria said and placed our plates on the dinning room table, and kissed both of our cheeks.
"Thank you Maria." I said and me and Cheryl ate while taking about the casino.
"Yeah I have this fine ass red dress that I'm going to wear." Cheryl said and I nodded my head.
"I'm gonna wear just a regular tuxedo." I said and continued to eat.
"Ok so where is this casino at?" Cheryl asked me.
"It's the Rose casino,and where going to be gambling with my old friend Micheal,and then we're going to go to the top floor. And just to let you know there will be a lot of old men and young woman." I said and Cheryl nodded her head. Once we finished our breakfast,me and Cheryl,walked and put away our dishes and we walked back to our rooms.
"So it's currently 10:30 and we have until 9pm to got to the casino. So that means we have-" Cheryl cut me off.
"Enough to time to do whatever we want." Cheryl said and wrapped her arms around my waist.
"Ooo what do you have planned my love?" I asked Cheryl.
"Hmmm how about we hang out with the gang. We haven't done that in a long time." Cheryl said and I looked at her.
"Cheryl we literally hung out with them, a few days ago. But whatever you say my love." I replied and Cheryl scoffed.
"Says the one.. you only were in Pairs for like two or three days before you came back to me,because you missed me." Cheryl said and crossed her arms.
"Whatever." I mumbled and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Cheryl followed me and grabbed toothbrush and we brushed our teeth together. I held her waist close to me as I finished up brushing my teeth. After me and Toni were done brushing our teeth we walked to our closet and chose our clothes. I wore a long white shirt with a jean jacket,with black jeans and brown boots. And Cheryl wore a AC/DC T-shirt,along with blue pants and and black boots.