Chapter 54

Cheryl P.O.V
⚠️SMUT⚠️
NOT PROFF READ.
I woke up in Toni's warm embrace, I smiled and turned my head and saw that Toni's mouth was open. I reached for my phone and took a picture of her, and sent her to the group chat.
V❤️: Damn your pussy got her knocked out🤣what did you do to her????!!!!
Me: Nothing she's still recovering.
Nancy Drew🕵🏼: 😑😑😑 stop lying.
Me: I'm not, she's tried yesterday but she was being a tease.
V❤️: Knowing Toni she was probably getting pay back from you.
Me: Fuck you
I put my phone back on the nightstand and turned around and closed Toni's mouth, and cuddled into her. I placed my hand under her shirt and rested my hands on her stomach and drew shapes. Suddenly I felt Toni touch my head I lifted my head up and smiled at her.
"Good morning love." I said and pecked her lips which caused her to smiled and stretch.
"M-mmooorrninnnnnng." Toni replied and I smiled excitedly and smothered her with kisses. She giggled and kissed my cheek, and sat up against the headboard. I lifted my head up and Toni looked at me and smirked. I also sat up and shrugged my shoulders.
"What?" I asked and she pointed at me and then her morning wood.
"I'm not giving you a blowjob at 7 in the morning." I said and her shoulders slumped, she went to lift her hand up but I slapped it down.
"I'm not giving you a handjob either, and im not fucking you either." I said and she sighed and banged her head against the head board. I patted her stomach and got off the bed, and started to walk to the bathroom when I saw Toni lower her sweats and boxers.
"Are you serious TT?" I asked her and she nodded and held up the number 6.
"6 what, days?" I asked her and she nodded and pointed her dick.
"I understand that TT but I just don't want to hurt you. I don't want to be doing that and having you get hurt in the middle of it. Because believe it or not I've been dying to have you again." I said and she put her boxers back on and I sighed and straddled her and kissed her passionately she wrapped her arms around me and I started to grind on her causing both of us to moan. I didn't waste anytime lowering her boxer and taking my shorts off. I got on my knees and Toni ripped off my underwear, and I lined her up and entered her in me. I bit my lip and Toni laid her head against the headboard and moaned. I waited for a few moments until I got used to her again and I started to rock my hips.
"Fucck I missed this." I moaned and started going faster, while Toni grabbed my hips and started slamming into me. I laid my head on her shoulder and bit her neck, causing her to hiss and go harder. I moaned and scratched her back with my nails. Toni flipped me on my stomach and hammered into me. I screamed and gripped the sheets, and Toni leaned down and kissed my back and bit it. Throughout the whole room all you could hear was just skin slapping skin and moans.
"T-Toni I'm-" I started to say and Toni hummed, and slapped my ass.
"Aww fuck again." I moaned and Toni slapped me again and again.
"I'm cumming." I moaned and came all over Toni's dick with my legs shaking. After cumming Toni thrusts became sloppy and she grabbed my hair pulled me up and bit my shoulder and rubbed my clit as she came in me. Her bitting me and rubbing my clit and her deep hard strokes caused me to cum again. After we came down from our highs Toni laid on top of me breathing hard and letting out the occasional moan. I tapped her ass and she rolled off of me.
"I miss that side of you." I said and she smiled and laid her head on my stomach after I rolled back over.
"Rrrrroooooomm." Toni said and I looked at her confused.
"What room?" I asked her and she pointed towards the west wing. I started to think about all the room she has but I couldn't figure out what she was talking about, until it hit me.
"Oohh you mean the sex room?" I asked her and she nodded her head.
"Yeah we haven't used that in a long time." I said and she nodded and grabbed her phone, and started typing.
I used to use that room 24/7 with different girls, but you're special to me so I guess that's why I don't use it all the time with you. Because that room is used to just fuck and not make love.
"Awww you love me?" I said and Toni rolled her eyes. And I giggled and kissed her.
"I know what you mean but sometimes getting fucked is just as good as making love. Like what we did now, 10/10 but it would've been better with you tied up and being a moaning bitch." I said and Toni smirked, and kissed my stomach.
"Come on we gotta get ready." I said and we got outfits the bed I walked to the bathroom while Toni went to the closet. After using the bathroom and brushing my teeth me and Toni swapped. I opened my underwear drawer and grabbed a fresh pair since Toni ripped mine. Once they were in I put in a red bra and walked to the closet. Since I had to go school today for a final that couldn't be done online, I decided to wear comfy but casual clothes. I wore a green crop top hoodie with jeans and white shoes. But my look couldn't be complete without my rings so I looked through my jewelry box but couldn't find the ones I wanted. But then I remembered that I left them in Toni's nightstand drawers, so I walked over and opened her drawer and saw my rings and a black box that had my family crest on it. I grabbed the box and opened it to reveal my family ring, that given to the women during their engagement. I let out a soft gasp and quickly put it back when I heard then bathroom door open. I can't believe she has it, dad must given it to her when they went out to eat, oh my god I could cry. I pushed my emotions aside and put my rings on and went to the bathroom to put on my makeup and perfume. As I was doing my makeup Toni came in and held a white shirt and a creme colored shirt. I turned around and picked the white one and she smiled and walked back to the closet. I grabbed my phone that was right next to me and texted the group chat.
Me: Y'all when I get to school I have to tell you guys something!!!!!!
V❤️: YOURE PREGNANT!!!!
Nancy Drew🕵🏼: I hope not we haven't graduated yet.
Kev💁🏼‍♂️:Oh my god am I going to be an uncle???? Btw sorry didn't answer the first time I was getting railed😏
Me: Whore
V❤️: Who doesn't love a morning rail
Nancy Drew🕵🏼: Everyone loves a morning rail gets you ready for your day.
Me:Oh my god, see y'all at school.
After I turned off my phone I walked out the bathroom and saw Toni struggling to tie her shoe.
"Here babe I got you." I said and she smiled at me and let me tie her shoe. She wore a white shirt with a grey plaid jacket and pant and she also wore white shoes.