Chapter 1

Cheryl P.O.V
"Hurry up JJ were gonna be late!" I shouted from my car. I saw him running out of our house. He hopped my car and I sped off to campus. Me and my brother Jason are in business school and we have to be in our professor classroom at 7:00 sharp. By the time I pulled in it was 6:56 am. Me and Jason enters the classroom and sat in our seats. Three more students came in,and our professor started class. After he finished the lesson we had five minutes left to Finnish up work or catch up with friends. So I went to talk to my bestie Veronica Lodge. And my other bestie and cousin Betty Copper. We started to have a conversation until the Professor interrupted us.
"I forgot to tell you this class but. In order to pass this year. You need to have an internship at some local or big company. And if you don't have an I internship by next month then you fail. So here I have a list of some big and local companies that you can chose from." My professor said and passed out the paper. Out of all of the business and company's there I only had on in mind. And that was Topaz Inc.
"So which one are you picking Cheryl." Veronica asked me.
"I'm choosing Topaz Inc." I said and looked at my friends. There eyes widened shocked at my response.
"What?" I asked my friends.
"It's just getting an internship there is very hard. You have to be very talented or very persuasive to get in." Betty said. I nodded and smiled. The bell rung.
"Well I'm very persuasive when I need to be. And I'm very talented." I said and grabbed my things. I left the college and went to my job. Jason works at hardware store. He's the manager there and I work there to but in the other side of the store. Were they have my most favorite things in the world. Fashion and decorations. Jason got in my car cause his in repair. We got to our job and got to our stations. By the time we got there it was 9:30. I put on my name tag and waited for the costumers to come in. We had a slow day but still went by quickly. Me and Jason headed to our apartment. And by the time we entered it was already 4:30.I went in my room and took a shower and I reapplied my makeup and changed into my red long sleeve shirt with my red,black,and white skirt along with my red heels and my spider pin. I sprayed my self with my cherry perfume and headed to the living room.

 I sprayed my self with my cherry perfume and headed to the living room

I saw Jason working on something on his computer.
"Hey JJ I'm heading out and getting started on the project for our class." I said and grabbed my phone and purse. I looked at him and saw him smile at me.
"I already got mine. At Grey's clothing." Jason said with a smile.
"Wow That was fast. But I'm going to Topaz Inc.  Which is better than Grey's clothing." I said and left the apartment. I got in my car and drove to Starbucks to get some tea and calm down. Because I want going to lie. I was very nervous. I parked my car in the Starbucks's parking lot and got out. I waited in line and ordered my tea. I waited about three minutes until I got my tea. I sat down in a chair and looked through a magazine.Toni Topaz is the most successful woman ever. She's so successful that I'm looking at her on People's Magazines. And not to mention she's sexy as hell. She's was voted number one sexiest woman in the world.And she's a year older than me. Once I finished drinking my tea I headed to Topaz Inc. I parked my car and entered the building. The receptionist looked up from her computer and smile at me.
"Hello welcome to Topaz Inc. how may I help you?" She asked me. I smile back at her.
"Hello my name is Cheryl Blossom and I'm here for an internship." I said. Using the skills my father and mother taught me. They told me to speak clearly and keep eye contact. And also to have a firm but not to firm hand shake. To show that I mean business. The lady nodded and took out a pen and clip board that had paper attached to it.
"Fill this out and I'll make sure Ms.Topaz takes a looks at it." The lady said. I smile sat down and filled out the application. It took me three minutes to fill it out. I gave it back to the receptionist.
"This will take me a minute or two." The receptionist said kindly. I smiled and sat back down. I checked my make up and went on my phone. After a few moments the receptionist came back down and said I could head to the second Floor. So I headed towards the elevator. Once I entered the elevator I headed to the second floor. When the elevator door opened I headed to the assistant desk. She looked up at me and smiled. She got out of her seat. And shook my hand.
"You must be Cheryl Blossom. Ms. Topaz is ready for you." The assistant said. I smiled and thanked her. I knocked on Ms.Topaz door.
"Come in." She said. Her voice was so angelic. I opened the door and walked in. Her office was huge and she a beautiful view. I closed the door and walked towards her desk. As I made my way to her she was eyeing me up and down. She but her lip and got up.
"Please come sit." Ms.Topaz said holding her hand out. I grabbed it and she carefully sat me down on chair in front of her desk. Her hands are so soft and smooth. She smiled at me and sat down in her desk. She was wearing a blue button up shirt with dark blue jacket and pants with black shoes.

"So Ms

"So Ms.Blossom why do you want this internship?" Ms.Topaz asked me as she had a pen in her mouth.
"Well Ms.Topaz I'm currently in business school. And even tho my parents own a business. I thought it would be better to have experience from another company." I said using all of my business skills. Ms.Topaz nodded and wrote something down.
"How would you getting this internship help me in the long run?" Ms.Topaz asked me. I thought for a moment then it hit me.
"Well Ms.Topaz since your company does many things. From clothes to Buildings,and all in between. And since my future business is going to be all about fashion. We could do a collaboration. My style with your material. It could help boost both of our company's." I said confidently. Ms. Topaz nodded and smiled. She wrote something els done and looked at me. She got up from her chair and sat in front of me in her desk. She looked at me in the eyes and looked at me up and down. She cleared her throat and smiled.
"Well I'm going to be honest with you Ms.Blossom. Out of all of the other applicants you have more confidence. And you have the skills to make it. So I'm happy to inform you that your my new intern. So how about we pick one day when your not busy. And we get to know each other better. How does that sound Ms.Blossom?" Ms.Topaz asked me. I was speechless that THE Toni Topaz wants to get to knew me better. But I shook myself from that thought.
"I would love that Ms.Topaz." I said and stood up. She smiled and stood up as well. We walked to her door.
"Well here this is my number. Call me when your not busy so we could pick a date." Ms.Topaz said and gave me a card.
"And before you ask it's not my business card. Its my actual phone number." Ms.Topaz said. She took my hand and kissed it and winked at me.
"Have a good day Ms.Blossom." Ms.Topaz said and bit her lip.
"You have a good day to Ms.Topaz." I said and smiled at her. I walked into the elevator and headed to my car. Once I got into my car I called Betty and Veronica to tell them to meet me and Jason at our apartment. I raced to my apartment and unlocked the door as fast as I could. When I opened it I saw Betty,Veronica,and Jason siting on the couch talking. But they stopped talking once I walked in the door.
"So what was so important that you blowed out my ear drum on the phone?" Betty questioned. I sat on the couch and looked at them smiling.
"Okay so you know how I told you guys that I'm going to interning at Topaz Inc.?" I questioned my besties and my brother. They all shook there heads in excitement.
"I got it!!" I shouted and smiled. Everybody got cheered and gave me a hug.
"We're the champagne?!" Veronica shouted. We all laughed as Jason went to go get the Champagne.
"But guys that's not the only thing. Exciting that happened today." I said grabbing a glass of champagne. Jason sat down and and I smiled.
"Ms.Topaz wants to have a day with me. So she can get to know me better.And she gave me her number!!!!!" I screamed and jumped up and down. Betty and Veronica joined me while Jason still sat on the couch smiling.
"I'm happy for you Cher." Jason said to me hugging me.
"Thanks JJ." I said hugging him back. Betty and Veronica gave me a hug. We stayed talking for about three more hours. Until we all decided to go eat dinner.