Chapter 23

Toni's P.O.V
My bad I put the wrong chapter number.
I woke up early in the morning and got up from my bed. I changed into my black nike sports bra and some compression pants and basketball shorts on top. Once I finished getting dressed I kissed Cheryl on the head and walked to my gym and grabbed my water out of the fridge and started to work out. Since it's been a while that I've worked out I took my time and started slow. And after two hours of working out I felt somebody staring at my so I turned around and saw Cheryl watching me.
"Why are you watching me creep." I said playfully and Cheryl rolled her eyes.
"You look sexy working out so...I decided to watch you." Cheryl responded and walked closer to me.
"How did you know I'd be here?" I asked her and took a sip of my water.
"Marie,told me you'd be in here." Cheryl said and I smiled at the mention of her name.
"Toni is she like your grandma?" Cheryl asked me and sat down on the bench.
"Yeah kinda,we're not related but she was my grandfathers best friend. And she basically raised me." I told Cheryl and she nodded and sat back up.
"Are you done working out?" Cheryl asked me and I gave her a questioning look.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I want attention,and if your working out I can't have that." Cheryl said and lightly shoved me. I rolled my eyes and nodded and kissed her temple.
"Fine you have my attention,100 percent." I said and me and Cheryl walked out of my gym.
"By the way if I forgot to mention,you look so hot right now." Cheryl whispered in my ear. And messed with the waist bad of my pants.
"Cheryl, you bad girl." I said and kissed her neck and pushed her up against the hallway. I placed both of her hands on top of her head and kissed her neck. After I gave her a couple  hickeys I walked away leaving Cheryl all hot and flustered.
"Toni are you kidding me?!" Cheryl said annoyed. I smiled turned around and winked at her,then walked away to my room. When I walked into my room I went straight into my bathroom. As I was taking my shower I heard the curtain move and I felt the coldness of the room.
"Want some company?" Cheryl asked me. I looked up and down and nodded my head and Cheryl walked in the shower.
"You know leaving me all high and flustered like that was rude." Cheryl said and ran her hands up my arms and they hooked on my neck.
"Well it's pay back for all the times you'd tease me." I responded and placed my hand on her waist. I smiled and grabbed a body wash that I bought for Cheryl,and spread it all over her body.  Cheryl sighed and rolled her head back.
"Feels good?" I asked Cheryl and she nodded. I smiled and continued to wash her body. Once I finished washing her I washed my self off and we both got dry and headed to my closet.
"Hey baby what should I wear?" I asked Cheryl and she walked to my casual side of my closet.
"Are you going to work?" Cheryl asked me, and I shook my head no.
"Wow lucky I have to go to school." Cheryl said and I laughed, which caused Cheryl to glare at me. Cheryl continued to look threw my clothes until she landed on a white shirt with a jean jacket,and some khakis and black high top vans.

 Cheryl continued to look threw my clothes until she landed on a white shirt with a jean jacket,and some khakis and black high top vans

"Here and make sure to cuff the jeans you'll look better." Cheryl said and pulled out a plaid red skirt with a black top. With red heels.

 With red heels