Chapter 3

Cheryl P.O.V
After me and Jason shift ended we headed back home. Once I closed the front door locking it Jason cleared his throat. I turned around and looked at him.
"What?" I asked my brother. I placed my keys in a bowl next to the door and sat down on the couch. Jason followed me and sat in front of me.
"So are you going to meet up with Toni tomorrow?" Jason asked me.
"No she's coming to pick me up." I said looking at Jason.
"Were are you guys going?" He asked me. I started to get suspicious but shrugged it off.
"I don't know. She's probably going to take me around town. Why?" I asked Jason. He shrugged his shoulders.
"Just asking. Because I saw she acted around you today at the store. Just making sure." Jason said. I blushed at the memory of today. Jason chuckled at me.
"You know I support you in anything. But just be careful with her." Jason said and patted my shoulder. I smiled and nodded and went into my room and changed into my pjs. I laid in my bed and turned on my TV. I started to watch Big Mouth and eventually started to feel sleepy. I was about to fall asleep until I got a notification on my phone. I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I checked my phone and saw that I got a text message from Toni.
Ms.Topaz: Good night Cheryl I'll see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams😉
I blushed at the text message and wrote back.
Me: Have a good night Ms.Topaz.
Ms.Topaz: Please call me Toni.
Me:Okay we'll good night Toni.
Ms.Topaz: Good Night.
I smiled and bit my lip. I went into my contacts and changed Ms. Topaz name to Toni 😊I smiled to my self and fell asleep. I woke up to my alarm. I rolled over and shut it off. I stretched and got off my bed. I walked over to my bathroom and got in the shower. I took at quick shower and and changed my clothes. Then I applied my Iconic makeup and my cherry perfume. I wore my red dress with a black skinny belt. And my red heels. And my spider broach.

When I left my room I saw Jason leaving his

When I left my room I saw Jason leaving his. He wore a red button up shirt with black pants,black dress shoes,black belt, and black tie with his black jacket. And I could smell his cologne.

 And I could smell his cologne

"You look great JJ." I said and grabbed an apple.
"Thank you Cheryl. You look great as well." Jason said and grabbed a banana. We left our apartment. JJ got his car yesterday so we left separately. When we made it to our class we sat in our usual seats. I was talking to Veronica and Betty when Veronica eyes went wide. The classroom fell silent. I looked behind me and saw the professor come in with Toni. She looked around the room and smiled when she saw me. I blushed and looked at my notebook. I felt Veronica nudge me. I looked at her and she wiggled her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and looked up. The professor sat in his desk and gave Toni a chair. She wore a white button up shirt with black pants and black dress shoes. And her hair was down.