Chapter 11

Cheryl's P.O.V
I woke up at 5:00am, the first thing I did was turn on my phone. I had my brightness low so I didn't blind my self. I saw that I had an email from my college. I opened it and it read:Dear students of this University,there will be no school today due to a staff meeting that will last all day.
I smiled and walked into my bathroom. I used the bathroom and laid back in my bed falling back asleep. I awoke again to the smell of pancakes I looked at the time and saw that it was 8:30am. I got off my bed and left my room. When I opened my door I saw Jason cooking breakfast.
"Good morning JJ." I said asks sat on the couch with my phone in my hand.He looked back at me and smiled.
"Good morning Cheryl." Jason replied and place the last pancake on a plate. He then grabbed the fruits and bacon. He motioned me over to the dinning table,which I responded to by getting up from the couch. We ate our breakfast and got ready for the day. I took a shower and changed into a black crop top,with a jean jacket since it was cold outside. Along with my black ripped jeans and black heels,and a black bandanna around my neck. I know not my usual clothing. But I felt like a bad bitch today,so I went with this outfit.

"Looking sexy Blossom

"Looking sexy Blossom." I said to my self in the mirror. Once I sprayed my cherry perfume my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and opened the message, the message was from Kevin.
Kevin: Hey want to hang out today. If your not to busy with Toni😏?
Me: Yes I want to hang out. What time?
Kevin:At 2:00 I'll pick you up.
Me: Okay sounds good,have fun with Fangs😏
Kevin:Oh I will
I smiled and left my bathroom and walked out to the living room. Where I saw Jason leaving his room,he really cleaned up from his earlier state this morning.
"You look handsome JJ" I said and grabbed a water bottle. Jason smile and placed his phone in his pocket.
"Thank you Cheryl,you look beautiful today." Jason replied.  He wore a white shirt with his ripped blue jeans and black boots. Along with his brown jacket.

"Well Cheryl I hate to leave you,But today I'm going to hang out with my friends

"Well Cheryl I hate to leave you,But today I'm going to hang out with my friends." Jason said as he was putting in his watch. I sat on the bar stool and shrugged my shoulders.
"It's fine I'm going to hang out with Kevin today. He's coming to pick me up." I said and looked at the time. It was only 9:30am. Jason grabbed his keys and hugged me.
"I'll see you later,bye Cheryl love you." Jason told me.
"Love you to." I replied back and watched him leave the door. Once Jason left the apartment I sat down on the couch and turned on the Tv. I started to watch Queer eye to pass the time. As I was in a middle of an episode somebody knocked on my door. I checked the time and it was to early for Kevin to come and pick me up. I paused the show and got up and opened the door. I was shocked to see Toni standing here with a smile on her face and a banquet of roses. She looked beautiful she wore a grey top with her leather jacket she knows I love,and dark blue jeans with her black shoes.