Chapter 44

Cheryl's P.O.V.
⚠️SMUT⚠️
I smirked as I looked at Toni who was laying under me on the bed.
"Cheryl,baby can we talk about this?" Toni asked me nervously. I giggled and shook my head.
"Nope you chose to disobey me,so now you must face the consequences." I said and got off her lap. Toni sighed and tried to sit up but I quickly shoved her back down on the bed. I walked over to the standing closet and opened the doors. And I took out her black leather cuffs,and her black blindfold,and a black whip in case she decides to disobey me.
"W-what's all that for?" Toni asked me nervously.
"Just some toys,I need to put you back in your place." I replied and she gulped.
"Take off you clothes." I said and she instantly did it. Once she was just in her bra and underwear I stopped her.
"Leave your bra and underwear and just lay down." I said and she looked at me and laid on the bed. "Now put your hands up." I said and she whined.
"Cher please why can't we just make love tonight. I'll cook your favorite for breakfast,lunch,and dinner. Plus I'll buy you whatever you want. Just please don't do this." Toni said and I pretended to think about it.
"Toni remember when you said that you wanted me to let out my inner freak?" I asked her and she nodded.
"Well I'm doing that now,so deal with it. And as for spoiling,you'll do that anyway tomorrow." I said and kissed her.
"Just let me know if this gets to much ok?" I asked her.
"Don't worry baby I will, I love you." Toni said and I smiled.
"I love you to,now give me your arm." I said and she gave me her left arm. I grabbed it and cuffed it to the bed,then I did the same to her right. After both of her hands were cuffed,I grabbed the blind fold and wrapped it around her head.
"Too tight?" I asked her and she shook her head.
"No it's fine,mami." Toni said and I straddled her.
"Now I want you to tell me what you did wrong tonight." I said and Toni smiled.
"I didn't do anything wrong." Toni said and I smirked and grabbed the black whip and slapped her stomach with it. She groaned and bit her lip.
"What did you do wrong?" I asked her and she took a deep breath.
"I brought you near my old hoes." Toni said and and I placed my hand on her stomach.
"And?" I asked her.
"And I let her treat you like shit." Toni said and I leaned down and kissed where I hit her.
"Good job daddy,now let's see if you can keep it up." I whispered in her ear.
"Don't worry mami I will." Toni said and I pecked her lips. Then I started to grind on her. Toni breath hitched and she lifted her hips. I stopped what I was doing and sucked my teeth.
"Daddy a minute hasn't even passed and you already broke your word." I said and slapped Toni stomach with my hands.
"I-I'm sorry mami,it just feels so good." Toni said and I slapped her again with my hand.
"I don't care,you're supposed to follow me. And I don't want you to lift your hips. Got it?" I asked Toni and she nodded.
"Good." I smiled and got off her.
"W-where are you going?" Toni asked me and I smirked and took off her blind fold.
"Well I can't punish you in this dress can I ?" I asked and Toni shook her head.
"Exactly,and I also want you to watch me take my clothes off." I said and I saw Toni's boner got even bigger. I smiled and took off my dress to reveal my red lingerie.

"So what do you think?" I asked Toni,who's eyes kept raking up and down my body

"You look beautiful mami." Toni replied and I smiled and straddled her. Toni's eyes immediately went for my breast,I grabbed the blindfold and covered her eyes up again. I leaned in and kissed her cheek and then her lips. I then leaned down so my head would be facing her stomach,and I licked all the way up her chest. I groped her breasts causing her to moan. And I leaned back and grabbed the waist ban of her boxers and pulled them up,but then dropped it letting it snap back. Toni's abs tensed and she sighed. I grabbed her boxers again and pulled the waist band down enough so her dick would pop out. I bit my lip and got off her and walked to the nightstand and grabbed a condom. I ripped the foil and placed it on her.
"Now daddy I don't want to hear anything got it?" I asked her and she nodded.
"Use your words when I'm talking to you." I said as I whipped her.
"Yes!" Toni moaned out and I smiled. I straddled Toni again and inserted her inside me. I moaned and Toni bit her lip, I started to grind my hips front and back,causing me to lay my head back. I placed my hands on Toni's stomach and gripped her muscles. I looked down and saw that her muscles were clenching against my nails. I picked up the pace and started to bounce up and down.
"Fuck daddy!" I moaned and sank my nails into Toni's stomach. Toni's breath started to get uneven and she tugged on the cuffs. I reached to my left and grabbed the whip,and whipped her. Casing her to bite her lip harder,making sure that no noise comes out her mouth.
"Don't tug on the cuffs." I said and Toni nodded. I placed the whip back on my left and picked up my pace.
"D-daddy y-you can me some noise." I moaned out.
"Fuck mami,just like that!" Toni moaned out and threw her head back. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. Toni started to thrust her hips adding more pleasure to the already existing one.
"F-fuck I'm going to cum daddy. Cum with me." I moaned out.
"O-ok mami." Toni moaned and we thrusted our hips faster.
"Fuck!" We both yelled as we came. I removed my hands off of Toni's now red stomach. I got off of her and took off the condom. I then walked over to her and took off her blindfold.
"I want you to please me." I said as I straddled her face. Toni smiled like a kid on Christmas morning and waisted no time go lick me. I bit my lip and Toni sucked on my clit and began to slowly lick my folds. I moaned and grabbed her head and brought her closer to me.
"F-Fuck just like that daddy." I moaned out and began to gently ride her face. I moaned out and Toni picked up her pace and started to suck harder on my clit. She then inserted her tongue in me and took it back out and picked up her licking pace.
"D-Daddy I'm close,faster." I moaned out and gripped her hair. I  placed my left hand on Toni's stomach, and I soon feel a wave of pleasure wash over me.
"Fuuuuuck!!!" I moaned out as I came in Toni's mouth. As I was coming down from my high I felt something warm hit my hand. I got off Toni face and looked down at my hand and saw that she also came. I chuckled and looked back at Toni.
"You came?" I asked her and she nodded. I slapped her stomach,and she winced.
"Use your word when I'm taking to you." I said and she nodded.
"Yes I came." Toni said and I gripped her dick.
"Why?" I asked and started to stoke it,waking it back up.
"B-because you tasted so good. And your moans were turning me on." Toni said shakily. I nodded and licked off her cum off my hands and her stomach.
"Well I didn't say you could come,so I guess I'll have to punish you." I said and stroked her faster.
"Mami,n-not so fast I'll cum." Toni moaned out and curled her toes. 
"Then hold it." I said and went faster. Toni's breath became uneven and she bit her lip.
"Don't you dare cum." I said and kept stroking her,and her legs started to shake.
"I-I can't hold it." Toni said and after a few strokes she moaned out loud and came. I looked at her and squeeze her dick causing her to hiss,and moan.
"Well since you disobeyed,you'll be sleeping in here." I said and grabbed my things and walked to the door.
"Wait,Cheryl please let me sleep with you. I promise not to disobey you again." Toni said and tried to get out of the cuffs.
"No,this is your punishment." I said and opened the door.
"Well at least put my dick back in my boxers." Toni said and I sighed and walked over to her,but stopped.
"On second thought,I wanna see it when I wake up in the morning. So good night love you." I said and placed the red LED lights on and closed the door. I walked in my room and took a quick shower and slept in my now usual attire. Which was one of Toni's shirt and her old boxers.
In the morning
I woke up,cuddling Tonis pillow and having the blanket wrapped around me. I stretched and stood up from the bed and yawned. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and quickly changed into one of Toni's hoodie and sweats. I walked into our sex room and saw Toni still sleeping. I looked down and saw Toni with a morning wood. I smirked and walked over to her and placed her boxers back on. I unhooked her hands and placed them on the nightstand.
"TT wake up,we have a big day ahead of us." I said and Toni opened her eyes and looked around the room. I smiled and kissed her forehead and she sat up and groaned.
"Oww." Toni mumbled and messaged her wrist and her stomach. I looked at her wrist and saw that they were only red,but her stomach on the other hand had my nail and whip marks.
"Sorry about that baby." I said and kissed her cheek. Toni turned to look at me and pecked my lips. I smiled and she grabbed me and placed me on top of her and ran her fingers through my hair,as I shoved my head into her neck.
"Good morning my love." Toni said and then yawned.
"Good morning,how are you feeling after last night?" I asked with a smirk on my face.
"Sore,and weak.....But watching you take control is worth it." Toni said and I lifted my head up,and kissed her.
"Come on you owe me a day of shopping." I said and she smiled and nodded.
"Of course anything for my baby." Toni said and I got off of her. She slowly got off the bed and almost feel.
"Damn Cheryl,you're going to have to carry me." Toni said and jumped on my back. I smiled and and I walked us to our room. I carefully laid her on the bed and grabbed our clothes for the day. I wanted me and Toni to match today so I grabbed a black turtle neck,along with some blue skinny jeans and back high heels boots for me. Then I grabbed a black turtle neck,with black pants,a black belt, and some black boots for Toni.
"Ok so we're going to be matching today." I said and Toni rose her head and nodded her head in approval.