Chapter 31

Toni's P.O.V
Thanks to the putas who helped me write the Jason part. Y'all know who you are. Love you 😘
I woke up early and looked down and saw Cheryl almost on top of me. With her head in my neck and her arm over my stomach. I smiled and kissed the top of her head and carefully moved her off of me and changed into my workout clothes and quickly and quietly opened the door and walked to my gym. After about thirty minutes of working out I walked back into my room and saw Cheryl sleeping,so I gave her a kiss on her forehead and took a shower.
As I was washing the shampoo out of my hair I felt Cheryl's hands rub my stomach. I smiled and turned around and saw Cheryl. I bit my lip and looked at her up and down.
"Good morning babygirl." I said and kissed her lips.
"Good morning TT." Cheryl responded and I moved out of the water and let Cheryl get washed. As Cheryl was washing her self I grabbed the conditioner and lathered it all in my hair.
"Why do you always leave me in bed?" Cheryl asked me as she was washing her hair.
"Baby I had to workout to keep my shape." I responded and Cheryl sighed.
"But I want to wake up next to you,not an empty bed." Cheryl said and I placed my arms on her waist.
"Fine I'll wait until you wake up to have my workouts." I said and Cheryl smiled widely.
"Good." Cheryl said and kissed me passionately. After our shower me and Cheryl got dressed.
"Can we spend a day cuddling and watching movies?" I asked Cheryl and she nodded and giggled.
"Your such a baby but yes." She responded and I smiled.
"By the way I ordered theses for us and were putting them on." I said and Cheryl rose a brow.
"What are we wearing?" She asked me and I opened my drawer and got out two black hoodies and two black sweats. And I showed it to Cheryl.
"Oh my god this is so cute." She said and I handed her her hoodie and her black sweats.
"I know right." I said and placed on my hoodie and sweats.

" I said and placed on my hoodie and sweats

"Thank you Toni

"Thank you Toni." Cheryl said as kissed my cheek. Then as we were about to go in the kitchen,my phone rang.
"I got to take this baby." I said and Cheryl nodded and head downstairs.
"Sup Sweets." I said and sat on my bed.
"Sup Tiny I was wondering if me and Josie can take the treehouse today. Is that cool with you?" He asked me.
"Yeah it's fine just don't break anything. And I'll know if you broke something cause I got security cameras all over that bitch so I'll know if you fuck something up." I said and he whined.
"I'm not going to break anything this time. And do you have a security camera in the bed room?" Sweet pea asked me.
"Yessss sirrr." I said and he groaned.
"But don't worry just text me if you gonna do the nasty do I'll turn the camera away. I don't want that shit in my camera memory." I said and gagged.
"Whatever thanks tiny well be there in about twenty minutes." Sweet pea said.
"Ok I don't have a key it's a passcode,and it's 818,don't tell anyone els." I said and he thanked me and hung up. I walked downstairs and heard Cheryl listening to my playlist she was playing Megan Thee Stallion Big Ole Freak. I walked over to her slowly.
"I got 'em addicted, he feindin' My body a drug and he need it He begging me for the treatment He throw a fit when I leave 'em He like Baby lemme rub, lemme rub on ya Can I get a lil' love, lil' love from ya" My body addictive it's driving him crazy Think I got run from ya Don't know what to do without it He fucking with you, I doubt it They don't understand, I'm all in his head And it's nothing to do with my body." Cheryl sang along as I placed my hands on the inside of her hoodie and rubbed her stomach then down to her thighs and I slapped her butt.
"Sounds like the song applies to you." Cheryl said and I rolled my eyes.
"It's does your body is addictive." I said and kissed her neck. Cheryl giggled and I helped her finish cooking breakfast. Once we finished me and Cheryl brought our plates and we walked in the living room and we turned on the TV and we watched You. After we finished breakfast I took out plates washed them really quick and laid on top of Cheryl.
"Scratch me pleeeeaaasssee" I whined to Cheryl who playfully rolled her eyes and scratched the back of my neck.
"I love you so fucking much." Cheryl said out of no where. And I lifted my head up.
"Oh really?" I asked and she nodded.
"Well I love you to the moon and back,which means that every time my heart beats it means I love you." I said and Cheryl kissed me and then playfully shoved me.
"Why are you always upping me?" Cheryl asked and I placed my weight on my hands which were on either side of Cheryl's face.
"Because I'm the top." I said and smirked and Cheryl smirked to.
"That wasn't the case last night and that night in the tree house when I rode you." Cheryl said and I covered her mouth,but I instead if her being quiet she licked my hand and bit it.
"Ow.. what the hell do you have a kink for biting?" I said and held my hand and Cheryl blushed.
"Oh my god you do." I said and leaned close to Cheryl.
"Shut up Toni." Cheryl said and hid her face with her hands.
"Why didn't you tell me that's hot." I said and Cheryl turned to me and smiled.
"Really?" She asked and I nodded and bit my lip.
"We might have to try that sometime,how a-" Cheryl interrupted me.
"No were not trying it now." Cheryl said and I sighed and laid my full body weight on her.
"Toni we hade sex two days in a row,relax. And I know your turned in right now and I'm not going to take care of it. So do it yourself." Cheryl said and I shook my head.
"I don't do that." I said and Cheryl turned her head to me so fast I thought her head was going to fly off.
"Wait did I hear that right,you don't masturbate?" Cheryl asked me and I nodded my head.
"Yeah I don't why?" I asked her and she paused the show.
"Toni you have a sex room filled with a bunch of toys,but you never touched yourself?" Cheryl asked me in a disbelieving voice.
"Yeah." I said and Cheryl gave me that look. The look that said if your lying to me I'm going to beat you up.
"Your not lying?" She asked me and I nodded.
"I swear on my dead grandfathers grave." I said and crosse my fingers behind my back and Cheryl looked at me in disbelief.
"Wow,I thought you do. Most people with a penis do." Cheryl said.
"Well I'm not most people." I said and Cheryl ran her hands through her hair.
"I know I'm just shocked I figured since you have a fucking sex fucking dungeon in your house I thought you masturbated." Cheryl said and I shook my head.
"Nope." I said popping the P.
"So what did you do when you got turned in before me?" Cheryl asked.
"Let it pass." I said with a shrug in my shoulders.
"So wait have you watched porn?" Cheryl asked me and I nodded my head.
"Only once cause the guys showed me." I said and tried to keep my laugh in.
"Toni you have to be lying." Cheryl said and ran both of her hands threw her hair. And I lost it there.
"I'm just kidding." I said and laughed. Cheryl glared at me and slapped my arm.
"Owww,w-why are you hitting me?" I asked through my laughter.
"Because Toni I actually believed you." Cheryl said and pushed me off of her. And I continued to laugh,until I was wheezing.
"Toni I swear to god if you keep laughing I'll hit your balls." She threatened and I kept laughing and Cheryl got up and I went into a fetal position.
"No I-I'm sorry." I said and Cheryl smirked.
"Ok I won't hit you there only cause I want kids." Cheryl said and I sighed in relief and got out of the fetal position.
"Don't ever lie to me like that again." Cheryl said and I nodded.
"But answer this question,do you masturbate?" Cheryl asked me and I nodded.
"Yeah but it's really really really rare that I do." I said and carefully sat on the couch.
"Why?"
"Because it's not like if I don't do it I'm gonna die. Society makes it seems like if guys don't masturbate then they will explode. And it's a need they have to do. But in reality it's not,you could give me a lap dance right now and I'd be turned on,yes cause I mean look at you your sexy as fuck. But I can live with a boner." I said and looked at Cheryl.
"Wow well said." Cheryl said and I smiled and grabbed Cheryl and placed her on me so we could cuddle. Just as Cheryl was about to press play on the show there was a knock on our door.
"I'll answer it." Cheryl said and I nodded.
"Oh,it's just Jason." Cheryl said and I could tell she rolled her eyes. And I stood up and walked over to her and placed my hand on her waist.
"What do you want?" She asked and Jason clears his throat. And walked in the house.
"I want to apologize,for my behavior lately." Jason said and me and Cheryl looked at each other.
"You want to apologize after everything you done?" Cheryl asked and crossed her arms. But before Jason could say anything els she cut him off again.
"You came here to apologize but you didn't even know what you said you sounded like a rapist Jason." Cheryl said in a angry voice and I rubbed her back to clam her down.
"Not only did you hurt you also hurt Toni, asking about her family when clearly she doesn't get in your business. And may I remind you she's your boss, she's our boss. She's the one that gave you a job or els your ass would be stuck at home doing nothing." Cheryl said and Jason looked to the ground. Then I spoke up.
"The fact that you get to talk about my family and I don't even talk about yours,you think I want to spend time with my family of course I do,but guess what.. they never wanted a girl with a dick so now I have to deal with it... Let me ask you a question Jason here you put up for adoption? Did your uncle abuse you cause if your sexuality? I didn't think so but the fact that you have the guts to talk about my family like that is unbelievable." I said pissed off and Cheryl kissed behind my ear to call me down. Which worked a little bit. And Jason lifted his head up to speak but I wasn't done.
"With all do respect Jason,just like Cheryl said I'm your boss which means I could fire you right here right now but I'm a good person so I'm not going to do that. But next time keep your damn comments to your self or just keep your mouth shut. And I knew you really didn't like me at first cause you though I'd hurt Cheryl, but look who's hurting her now. And even though this happens a while back learn to keep it in your dam pants next time, especially if you know your sister is coming. You sounded like a damn rapist it's not my fault if Cheryl decided that forgive you or not." I said and Cheryl scratched the back of my neck and calmed me down. Then Jason lifted his head up.
"You talk about me keeping it in my pants I came by your house 2 days ago and all I heard was moaning from Cheryl when all I wanted to do was apologize." Jason said and I scoffed.
"I don't know if you forgot who this house belongs to Jason when me and Cheryl are at home. We can do whatever we want so don't come to OUR house saying we can't have sex. And plus your talking about how having sex is apart of growing up,don't switch up now. And plus Cheryl saw a condom on your apartment floor and if you wanna bring in someone to check the house be my fucking guest because at least we have class and clean up after ourself. And plus since it's me and Cheryl's house it's OUR business,and it's OUR rules." I said and Jason gulped and looked scared. And I walked closer to him until his back hit the wall behind him,and I smiled.
"Either you want to be my intern and Cheryl's very good twin brother and my friend or you could become my enemy and get fired, and not to mention I could ruin you like I did to Nick St.Clair,but I want your parents to keep liking me and I don't want to do that because I see my self marrying your sister and having a family with her... So the choice is yours you can either pick option one where you a still my intern and still my friend and be a good brother to Cheryl.  Or you can choose option two where you become my enemy and get fired." I said and Cheryl stepped next to me and smirked.
"Toni has a point either you can be a good and supportive brother. Or you can get out of my life and house." Cheryl said and Jason looked between us begging with his eyes and sighs.
"I rather be a supportive brother and be your intern and friend." Jason said and I smiled.
"That's what I thought,and if you EVER and I mean EVER cause problems for me and Cheryl or your parents say god bye to Topaz inc. and being my intern. And you don't want to mess with me cause I have a whole crew of Serpents in mine and Cheryls command. And they won't stop until there queens tell them to stop. Look I like you Jason I think your a really nice dude,but if you wanna act up with me. You gonna have to suffer the consequences." I said and Jason nodded and looked at Cheryl.
"Cheryl I'm really sorry for the way I acted I promise I'll never do that again. I swear on it." Jason said and tears streamed down his face and Cheryl brought him into a hug.
"I know you are sorry but give me a while." Cheryl said and Jason turned to me.
"I'm sorry Toni,I won't ever talk about your family again." He said and I nodded and he left our house. And Cheryl closed and locked the door.
"Wow and to think we were going to have a relaxing cuddle day." Cheryl said and I smiled and picked her up.
"I'm proud of you baby." I said and kissed her nose and Cheryl smiled and hugged me tightly.
"And I'm proud of you two for sticking up to him and speaking your mind,Thank you TT." Cheryl said and I laid us back in the couch and we continued to watch You. After we finished three episode I remembered that I need a file that's in my work office.
"Hey baby can we pause that?" I asked her and she nodded and paused it.
"I just remembered that I need a file that's in my office at work. Wanna come with?" I asked and she nodded and we got in my red Lamborghini that Cheryl's loves and I drove to my building. When we entered I saw some the employees who wanted to work today working and I saw Amanda.
"Oh hello Ms.Topaz." Amanda said and smiled at her.
"Babe I'm going to the bathroom." Cheryl said and I nodded my head and kissed her cheek. Then I walked into my office and opened my file cabinet and then with a sudden force I felt somebody turned me around and forcefully grabbed my hoodie and kiss me. I finally looked down and saw Amanda,I quickly pushed her away and wiped my mouth.
"Amanda what the fuck?!" I shouted and she smiled at me.
"Toni please be with me." Amanda said and I scoffed.
"Amanda I'm with Cheryl I love her okay. Look Amanda I respect you as an assistant but I don't want you the way you want me." I said and she nodded.
"It's okay I understand I quit, I got a job at Christians anyways." Amanda said and she left. I huffed and left the office and went to find Cheryl.
"Aww come on let's have some fun." A guy said who looked be about 18, and Cheryl looked at him up and down and rolled her eyes.
"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm a lesbian and I have a girlfriend." Cheryl said in a angry voice.
"She can come to I don't mind." The guy kept going so I walked up to Cheryl and she grabbed me by my hoodie and pushed her lips against mine and I shoved my tongue into her mouth,then my hands traveled to her ass and I gave it a squeeze. And then we broke the kiss and I turned to the guy who's mouth was open wide.
"Don't ever hit on my girl again." I said and he nodded.
"Plus even if I didn't have a girlfriend and I wasn't gay,I'm a ten and your a one I would never go for you." Cheryl said and winked at him and he left.
"Baby can we go back to office I have something to tell you." I said feeling bad even though it wasn't my fault.
"Ok TT." Cheryl said and grabbed my hand and we walked to my office. Once we entered I locked the door and turned to Cheryl,with my head down.
"TT what's wrong?" Cheryl asked me and lifted my head by my chin.
"When you left to go to the bathroom,I walked in here and A-Amanda came in here and pushed me up against the wall and she kissed me. B-but I pushed here away really fast and I didn't kiss back I swear." I said and Cheryl stayed quite. And I was getting more and more nervous by the second. Cheryl walked over to me and hugged me and kissed me.
"Thank you for telling me TT, but don't worry I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at that stupid bitch Amanda." Cheryl said and I let go of a breath I didn't even know I was holding.
"I'll be right back." Cheryl said and before I could grab her and stopping her form fighting with Amanda Cheryl quickly ran down the hall and into the elevator. I groaned and ran down the stairs.until I made it to the parking lot and I lost Cheryl.
"Shit." I mumbled and jogged around the cars until I heard a hard slap along with Cheryl voice booming through the parking garage.
"Who the fuck do you think you are by kissing my girlfriend?!" Cheryl shouted and I ran to her,when I made it to her Cheryl punched Amanda in the eye and slapped her across the face.
"Cheryl enough!" I shouted and grabbed her by the waist and picked her up.
"Amanda go!" I shouted at her as Cheryl was struggling to get loose. Amanda got up and grabbed her stuff and ran into her car. I placed Cheryl down and she glared at me.
"Why did you stop me?!" Cheryl shouted and I sighed.
"I'm not trying to have a law suit on you." I said and Cheryl rolled her eyes and walked away. But I grabbed her arm and placed my hand on her neck.
"Don't and I mean DONT you ever roll your eyes at me ever again under stood." I said in her ear and placed a little pressure on her neck and she moaned and nodded.
"Good,now lets get that file and lets head home." I said and let go of her neck. And we walked in my office and grabbed the file.
"Now lets go home." I said and Cheryl nodded and we walked out my office.
"Shit now I got to get a new assistant." I said and rubbed my eyes.
"You'll find one baby." Cheryl said and leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked to the elevator. After we left the building we headed home. When we got home I walked to my office and placed the file on the desk.
"What's that file about?" Cheryl asked me.
"It's about the Serpents and taxes for the wrym and the trailer park I own." I said and Cheryl hugged me.
"I never knew you owned a trailer park." Cheryl said and I carried her.
"Yeah I bought it cause they almost lost it and most of them didn't have a home so I bough the whole park and added a few more trailers." I responded and Cheryl placed her head on my chest.
"Wanna chill in the hot tub?" I asked and Cheryl nodded so I carried her to our rooms where we changed into our bathing suits. After changed into our bathing suits we walked in our backyard and hopped in the hot tub.
"Ahh this feels nice." I said and floated in the middle of the hot tub. And Cheryl playfully rolled her eyes.
"What?" I asked her and stood up so I'd be towering over her.
"Nothing your just a lil idiot." Cheryl giggled and pointed at my stomach. I smile gave her a peck. And then frowned and looked away.
"Hey what wrong my love?" Cheryl asked me in a sweet voice.
"Hey baby we've been dating for a while,and I think it's about time you know something." I pretend to act nervous.
"What is it?" Cheryl asked me.
"You know how my business is clothing and metal and all of that,kind like Bruce Wayne?" I asked and Cheryl giggled and nodded.
"Well that's just my cover up,that what the public sees." I said and Cheryl gave me a confused look.
"What do you mean?" She asked me.
"I mean that that's just a cover up I do,build things all of that shit. But the big income comes from my drug operation." I said and Cheryl gasped and looked scared.
"W-wait Toni you better not be fucking with me." Cheryl said and I shook my head.
"I'm not I'm an international drug dealer." I said and Cheryl looked at me and tried to process what I just said.
"What?!" Cheryl asked consumed and overwhelmed with the information.
"Remember when I told you all the places I have a house in?" I asked and she nodded.
"Well in all of those places i have a factory that filled with cocaine,weed,molly and anything you can think of." I said and Cheryl looked at me with a scared yet shocked face.
"What how come you haven't been arrested yet?" Cheryl asked.
"Cops never suspect anything." I replied with a shrug.
"Toni -" But I interrupted Cheryl.
"I'm just playing baby, I'm not an international drug dealer." I said and laughed and Cheryl glared at me and slapped me hard in the arm.
"Toni don't fucking do that ever again. I actually thought that you were a drug dealer." Cheryl said in a mad voice. I walked over to her and she shoved me away.
"Baby I'm sorry that the last time Ill play around." I said and hugged Cheryl. She huffed and we continued to chill in the hot tube,until it got really late. I dried off me and Cheryl and I carried her to our room where we took a quick shower and changed into our pjs. Cheryl wore my serpent hoodie and panties and I wore my black Calvin Klein boxers and sports bra.

We got in bed and I opened the ceiling to see the night filled with stars

"I love you Cheryl goodnight

"I love you Cheryl goodnight." I said and kissed her cheek.
"Good night TT love you." Cheryl replied and she fell asleep while I went on my phone and texted my polite.
Me:Hey Dan I know this is on shirt noticed but can you fly me and Cheryl to.... tomorrow?
Dan: Hey I can,just let me know the time and I'll be there.
Me:Well be there at 8:30
Dan: okay I'll be waiting,good night Toni.
Me:Thanks Dan and good night
Once I sent the message I turned off my phone and fell asleep.