Chapter 6

Toni P.O.V
Me and the gang decided to go eat at Olive Garden. So we all climbed into my black jeep and headed to Olive Garden. As I walked in I saw Cheryl,when she turned around and looked at me. I could tell that she was sad. Her eyes said it all even tho she was smiling at me. I didn't like to see Cheryl all sad. I wanted to cheer her up,so I decided to ask her to join me and my friends. I smiled back at her and made her blush.
"Would you like eat with us?" I asked Cheryl. She nodded and blushed even harder.
"Well that means we need to get a big table." Sweet Pea said.
"Not a problem." I said and walked to the front desk. Once I waked up to the front desk I heard Cheryl friend Veronica. Ask if it was okay to bring her boyfriend I really didn't mind as long Cheryl was here so I agreed. I waited for a few more moments until a lady with blond hair. Who seemed to be in her mid twenties came up to the front desk.
"Hello welcome to Olive Garden how can I help you?" The last asked me with a smile.
"Hi I was wondering if you can get me and friends a table." I said and the woman nodded.
"Okay would you like a big or a small one?" She asked me.
"A big one please." I said and smiled.
"Okay,your table will be in the back of the restaurant for some privacy." The lady said and pointed to the table.
"Thank you." I said with a smile. I felt my phone vibrate as I was walking back to my friends.
So I took it out of my pocket. I saw a message from Blossom maple farm. I didn't read it because I wanted to enjoy this evening with my friends. And especially with Cheryl. Once I reached them all I saw a red head and a browned headed guys talking with Cheryl. I wasn't going to lie I got a little jealous,but then I remembered that Cheryl is a lesbian. So I just shook the jealously off. When I reached them all,Cheryl introduced me to them. The red headed guy was Archie,and he was dating Veronica. And the brown headed guy was named Kevin. And he was gay I could tell. I shook there hands and smiled at Cheryl. I looked to my left and saw Fangs practically drooling  over Kevin. I smirked at him and lightly pushed him.
"Huh What did you say?" Fangs asked me. I chuckled at him.
"You were drooling." I said and smiled.
"Okay guys so I got us a table. It's in the back of the restaurant." I said and led everybody there. As we were walking to the table. I could hear the Kevin freaking out. That he shook hands with me. I smiled to my self and waked over to a chair. I pulled one out for Cheryl.
"Thank you Toni." Cheryl said to me.
"No problem beautiful." I said and sat down next to her. I looked over at her and saw her blush. I smiled to my self loving the effect that I have on her. We talked for a few more minutes until a waitress came up to us.
"Hello my name is Amy. And I'll be your waitress for today. So what can I get started for you guys?" Any asked us while having a pen ready.
"I'll have a Pepsi ." Veronica said. Amy nodded and wrote it down.
She looked at Archie.
"I'll just have a Pepsi." Archie said. Amy went down the line. And everybody ordered Pepsi or a Sprite. Because were all under age. And finally it was mine and Cheryl turn to order our drinks. Amy looked at me and Cheryl.
"I'll have Sprite." I said. Amy nodded and wrote down my order. She looked at Cheryl.
"I'll have a cherry cola." Cheryl said which caused me to smile.
"I'll get those right out for you." Amy said and then left.
"Okay question time. We all have to participate, so we can all get to know each other better. I'll go first." Veronica said and looked at Sweet Pea.
"How old are you Sweet Pea?" Veronica asked Sweet Pea.
"I'm the same age as Toni. 20." Sweet Pea said and looked right at Cheryl.
"Cheryl do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Sweet Pea asked her. I could tell Sweet Pea was hiding his smirk. But I could tell Cheryl was uncomfortable with this question.
"No I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend." Cheryl said and looked at Fangs.
"So Fangs how do you know Toni?" Cheryl asked him.
"Well Me,Jughead, Toni,and Pea knew each other since birth. Our parents were really close to each other." Sweet Pea said. And looked at me with a smile. I smiled back at him and placed my arm behind Cheryl chair. I saw Kevin eyes go a little wide when he saw my arm. But got distracted when Fangs called on him.
"So Kevin, what's your story?" Fangs asked him. Kevin blushed a little and told everybody his story. But I was on my own world thinking about what Fangs said. About our parents. I was so lost in thought,that I didn't hear Cheryl call my name. I finally woke out of my trance when she touched my arm. I blinked and looked up.
"Sorry." I said and took my arm off the chair. And blinked a couple of times.
"Hey Toni you Okay?" Jughead asked me. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Yeah I just.. got lost for a minute." I said. Jughead opened his mouth to say something but Amy came back with our drinks.
"Okay now that you got your drinks.
What can I get you to eat?" Any asked us. We all ordered our food and kept asking each other questions. Until Sweet Pea ruined the whole game with stupid questions.
"So all of this pre K questions are just really boring. So we all have to answer this question. Nobody can back out or not answer it." Sweet Pea said. We all nodded.
"When did everybody lose there virginity?" Sweet Pea asked and took a sip of his Sprite. I rolled my eyes.
"16." Archie answered and took a sip of his soda.
"15" Veronica answers next.
"14"  Sweet Pea answered.
"15" Fangs answers.
"15" Kevin answers next.
"16" Betty said.
"14" Jughead answered next leaving only me and Cheryl left to answer.
"15" I said and took a sip of my Sprite.
"17" Cheryl said and looked at her feet. After talking a little bit more and laughing our food came. And so did Josie. Who was dating Sweet Pea. She ordered and we all continued our night. When we all left Olive Garden Jughead asked me if we can throw a sleep over. I looked at him stupidly and agreed. Because he wouldn't leave me alone.
"Hey guys wanna come over?" Jughead asked everybody.
"It's fine don't worry about it." I said and gave a reassuring smile.
"Okay well in that case okay." Cheryl said with a smile looking right at me. I smirked and bit my lip. She smiled at me and walked to her car.
"I'll text Cheryl my address." I said and got in my Jeep. Once I got home I texted Cheryl my address. After I did that I went to my room and took a quick shower. I then changed into my black nike sweatpants and hoodie,with my black socks.