Chapter 26

Cheryl P.O.V
I woke up extra early today and saw I had in Email from my school. I rolled my eyes and opened it.
Dear Students, for the next two weeks there will be no school,due to Covid-19 stay safe.
I shrugged my shoulders,and looked at Toni who was sleeping peacefully on my stomach. I slowly ran my fingers through her hair. As I was running my fingers through Toni's hair I got a text from V.
Veronica❤️:Hey bitch wanna hang?
Me: Yeah,can you come over I wanna do something on Toni.
Veronica❤️: Ok?... I'll be there in ten. Love you.
Me:Okay see you soon,love you to.
I smiled and looked at Toni,I sighed and wiggled my way out of her grip. I could tell Toni was tired,because usually when I move she tightens her grip. Or she wakes up,but today she didn't do any of those things. I guess she was tired from waking up in the middle of the night.
Flashback.
I felt Toni's weight lift off of me and,I heard our room door open. I opened my eyes and saw Toni leave the room. I slowly got up and placed a robe around me. And followed her,she walked down the hall to her home office. She left the door open by a little crack. I poked my head through and saw Toni turn on her computer. I stayed there for a little while watching her taking care of her employees and her business. I smiled and walked up to her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek.
"What are you doing up?" Toni asked me and rubbed my arm.
"Well I could ask you the same thing." I replied and Toni chuckled.
"Well if you must know,I'm letting my employees off for two weeks. I'm just sending them the Email." Toni said and finished typing the email.
"Are you done,you know I can't sleep without you." I said and Toni smiled and nodded. She picked me up and we walked back to our room. Toni took off my robe and she took off her sweats. But kept her boxers and sports bra on. I laid in bed and Toni climbed on top of me and fell asleep.
End of flashback.
When I finished wiggling out of her grip,I took a quick shower and changed into comfy,but casual clothes. I changed into a white t shirt and placed a sweater over it along with blue jeans and pink shoes.

 I changed into a white t shirt and placed a sweater over it along with blue jeans and pink shoes

After I finished getting dressed,I got a text from V.
Veronica❤️: I'm here bitch.
I rolled my eyes and slowly opened the front door letting Veronica in.
"Okay what do you want to do on Toni?" Veronica asked me. She wore a black shirt and black skirt with black heels.

 She wore a black shirt and black skirt with black heels