Chapter 48

Cheryl's P.O.V
"Babe wake up." I heard Toni whispered in my ear. I ignored her and got more comfortable in the bed.
"Babe!" Toni whispered harshly and poked my sides.
"Stop." I said in a serious tone. And I heard her sigh.
I can't breath you're blocking my air holes." I heard Toni say and I lifted my head, and saw that my hair and my shoulder was under her chin.
"Sorry." I said and sat up and moved off of her, and laid my head on her stomach.
"Like I said before, I'd be a happy woman if I die between those lovely melons. But not with your shoulder and hair." Toni said and ran her fingers through my hair. I smiled and started to fall back asleep, when Toni's phone starting to ring.
"Hello?" Toni said in the phone,but didn't stop running her hands in my hair.
"Yeah I already have a doctor picked out, we just have to meet up at 12:30." Toni said and I placed my hand on her hips.
"We'll the results will come back in three hours, it's pretty fast." Toni replied and ruffed up my hair. I shot my head up and smacked her between the legs.
"Yep." Toni said in a groan and rolled over,with her back facing me. I chucked and got off the bed, and walked to the shower. Near the end of my shower I heard the shower curtain open.
"Got to save money." Toni said and hugged me.
"Toni you're literally a billionaire." I said and she chucked and laid her head on my shoulder.
"Yeah I know but I still don't like wasting money." Toni said and grabbed her body wash and rubbed it on her body. I chuckled and rubbed her back and then smacked her ass and quickly but carefully got out the shower.
"Cheryl Marjorie Blossom! How. Dare. You!" I heard Toni scream from the shower. I giggled and dried myself in the closet. I heard the water cut off so I quickly put on my red lace underwear and my dark grey pants, before Toni came busting into the closet. She was wearing a black robe with her arms crossed.
"That's not fair, you smack mine all the time." I said and put on my crop top sweater over my head.

"Yeah but it's different, with me

"Yeah but it's different, with me." Toni said and I rolled my eyes.
"No it's not we're both females." I said and Toni sighed.
" It's still different Cher." Toni replied and placed her sports bra on.
"It's still the same thing." I said under my breath and placed my socks on. I looked over and saw that Toni was handing me my shoes.
"Thanks TT." I said and she smiled and grabbed her boxers and placed it on herself. She also grabbed some lotion and placed it all over her body. After putting on my shoes I walked back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my hair.
"Babe can you come here?" Toni asked me and I made my way back to the closet.
"What do you need honey?" I asked her once I walked in the closet.
"Do you think this is nice?" Toni asked me and I looked at her up and down. She wore a white shirt with a grey jacket and black pants along with white shoes.

 She wore a white shirt with a grey jacket and black pants along with white shoes