Chapter 34

Cheryl P.O.V

Sorry it took my so long to make this chapter. But I've working on three other chapters for my other stories,I'm trying to please all of y'all. But I prof read most of it but I got tired,hopefully the spelling mistakes aren't too bad.

I woke up to the view of birds in their nest,and some of them flying around. Just as I was about look up at Toni,I felt her arms wrap around me and pull me closer.

"TT your squeezing me,I can't breath." I said but she didn't hear me. I looked up and saw her still sleeping. I smiled and tried to get out of her grip,but I eventually gave up and just stayed looking at the birds and the ocean. After a while Toni shifted and mumbled something, I looked at her and she kept mumbling.

"Cheryl..Marie...please?" Toni mumbled and I looked at her curiously and I felt a little pang if jealousy. Who is Marie,but I took a  deep breath and I slowly and carefully got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After my shower I got dressed in black shorts with a white T shirt.

After I got dressed I walked down stairs and made me some coffee,and me and Toni some breakfast

After I got dressed I walked down stairs and made me some coffee,and me and Toni some breakfast. After a few minutes passed by and Toni walked down the stairs in her pajamas rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning my love." Toni said in her morning voice and poured her self a cup of coffee.
"Good morning TT." I replied back and Toni kissed my shoulder.
"Hey are you okay I can sense somethings up?" Toni said and rubbed my back.
"Um.. yeah it's just when you were asleep you started to talk. And you mention this girl named Marie. So who's Marie?" I asked Toni as I placed our food on our plates. Toni looked at me and then at the ground, and at that moment I assumed the worst. Was Toni cheating on me, and if so for how long? And why does she keep saying that she loves me? And why does she keep me around? Why bring me here?
"In my dream-"
"Are you cheating on me?!" I shouted and turned to face her. Toni looked shocked and placed her coffee on the counter and walked closer to me but I backed away.
"Cher-"
"Answer the fucking question." I said and Toni looked at me with sad eyes.
"No I would never,you mean the world to me. I would do anything for you, without you I'm nothing. Why would you assume that?" Toni asked me in a hurt voice and tears threatening to leave her eyes.
"Because you said a random woman's name." I said and Toni ran her hand through her hair.
"In my dream we had a daughter and her name was Marie." Toni said and looked away from me. And I instantly felt bad, I walked over to her and she hugged me tightly.
"Baby I would never cheat on you,your my soulmate." Toni said and kissed me passionately. When we broke the kiss I wiped her eyes and hugged her tightly.
"I'm sorry I assumed,that you were cheating on me. I just have a history with my past partners cheating on me." I explained to Toni and she sadly smiled at me.
"Well if  were still planning to get married,then you must know that I AM NEVER GOING TO BE UNFAITHFUL. Just because you've been dating too many shitheads doesn't mean I'm like all of them. I'm a different breed,I'm a different specimen. I'm a-" I cut Toni off by rolling my eyes and gently pushing her away.
"Ok don't get ahead of yourself." I said and Toni giggled and grabbed her and my plate and placed it on the table. After breakfast Toni went up back in the room and changed into black swimming trunks  and a button floral shirt.