Chapter 24

Cheryl P.O.V
Since it was a long ass chapter I didn't feel like proof reading it. So there might be some mistakes.
"W-what?" Toni asked me,and ran her fingers threw her hair.
"I missed my period. It might just be late but I- I'm scared. Toni graduation is two months away and I haven't even started my business yet." I said ranting but Toni cut me off by placing her hand on mine and slowly rubbing my knuckles.
"Listen if you are pregnant then I'll be with you every step of the way. Through thick in thin,and about your business you'll get there baby. It takes time." Toni reassuring me,I felt so overwhelmed I just started to cry.
"Oh baby come here." Toni said and placed me on her lap and rubbed my back. And that's when it hit me,what would my parents think about me being pregnant?
"T-Toni my parents w-will kill me." I said sobbing into her shoulder.
"Cheryl they love you,I'm sure they'll be shocked at first but they'll be happy for you." Toni reassured me and I nodded hugging into her tightly. I guessed I cried my self to sleep because I woke up early in the morning with Toni placing a tray of food in front of me.
"Hey babygirl I made you some breakfast." Toni said and kissed my forehead.
"Thank you TT." I said and started to eat the food.
"How are you feeling baby?" Toni asked me and moved my hair to my left side of my neck. And lightly kissed it.
"I'm okay." I responded as I finished my breakfast.
"You don't have a stomach ache,or you don't feel like throwing up?" Asked me in a worried voice. And I shook my head no.
"Okay well I ran you a bath,so you can relax. And while you do that I'll wash the dishes and then I'll come in the bathroom and give you a neck message." Toni said and pecked my lips. I smiled and walked into the bathroom and saw the tub filled with bubbles and rose pedals floating in the water. I smiled and took off my clothes and hopped in the bath. Immediately the warm water loosened my muscles. A little while later I heard Toni come up the stairs and slowly opened the bathroom door.
"Hey baby,you look relaxed." Toni told me and kissed my forehead.
"That's because I am TT." I responded, and Toni chuckled.
"You know TT you don't have to do this." I said as Toni gave me a neck message.
"I know I don't but,what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't take care of my precious,lushes,sexy, possibly baby momma." Toni said and tickled my neck.
"Haha Toni stop." I said as Toni kept tickling my neck.
"No whats the magic word?" Toni asked me and kept tickling me.
"P-please." I said laughing,and Toni stopped.
"Actually magic was lotion,but since your to cute to say no to. I'll stop." Toni said and looked up at her.
"Did you just really quote Victorious?" I asked her and she gave me a firm nod.
"Your a dork." I said and laid back and let Toni continue the neck message.
"Yeah,but I'm YOUR dork." Toni said and I sighed.
"True." I said and me and Toni kept talking until it was time for me to get dressed,so I can go to school.
"So baby I picked this one out for you." Toni said showing me a black top with a green plaid skirt and jacket. Along with black heels.

"Wow TT who knew you had style?" I told her in a teasing voice

"Don't start what you can't finish Cheryl." Toni relied and wrapped her arms around my waist. I playfully rolled my eyes and got dressed in the outfit.
"What do you think?" I asked Toni and gave her a little twirl.
"I mean give me a H give me a O and give me T. What does that spell? Hot." Toni said and I lightly pushed her away.
"Go get dressed." I said.
"Mam yes mam." Toni replied and gave me a solute. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed and waited for Toni to come out of the closet. Toni walked a few minutes later and she wore a black button up shirt and a blue jacket and pants. Along with black dress shoes.