Chapter 7

Cheryl P.O.V
I woke up snuggled in Toni's neck. With her arms around me and mine around hers. With our legs intertwined. Toni shifted and brought me closer to her if that was even possible. She laid her head on top of mine. I smiled to my self and snuggled my self deeper into her neck. A few moments later Toni's door bursted opened.
"Toni wake up Cheryl mi-"Sweet Pea got interrupted by both of us sitting up.
"What the hell Sweet Pea." Toni said and rubbed her eyes.
"Oh my bad. Betty couldn't find Cheryl so she freaked out worrying us all. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you guys up." Sweet Pea said rubbing the back of his neck.
"It's fine Sweet Pea." I said and yawned. Sweet Pea nodded and closed the door. I got out of Toni's bed and stretched. Tonis then came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.
"Good morning beautiful." Toni said and kissed my neck. I smiled and turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck. And got on the top of my toes and gave her a kiss.
"Good morning TT." I said and pressed our foreheads together.
"Hey Cheryl I know we haven't known each other for a long time. But I feel like I've known you forever. And I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" Toni asked me. I couldn't believe what I heard. THE Toni topaz just asked me to be her girlfriend. I was freaking out, I could see she started to get worried. So I crashed our lips together. She moaned into the kiss. And when we pulled away I took her bottom lip.
"So is that a yes?" Toni asked me. I nodded rapidly.
"Yes! A thousand times yes!" I shouted and Toni lifted  me up and hugged me. When she brought me back down we kissed each other passionately.
"We should probably go out,before they start thinking not so pure things." I said snd Toni laughed.
"Yeah we probably should." Toni said and let my waist go. We walked to her bedroom door and opened it. When we opened it everybody fell into the room.
"Were you guys listening to us??" I asked them as they all got up.
"Pshht What no." Veronica said and I glared at her. I rolled my eyes and left Toni's room. Betty and Veronica dragged me to a spare room and locked it.
"What's up with you guys?" I asked them. Betty and Veronica hugged me and squealed.
"I can't believe that you and Toni are dating!!" Betty screamed. I smiled and blushed.
"Guys stop you know I blush easily." I said and lightly pushed them.
"So why were you sleeping with her last night?" Veronica asked me wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.
"I had a nightmare so I went into her room." I said and smiled at the memory.
"Aww that's sweet." Betty said and I blushed even more.
"Okay can we go know I'm hungry?" I asked my besties.
"Yeah hungry for Toni." Veronica said and opened the door. I rolled my eyes and we all went into the kitchen. We found Fangs making everybody breakfast. Everybody was there but Toni.
"Don't worry Blossom Toni answering a call." Jughead said and kissed Betty on the lips. I raised my eyebrows and gave her a smirk. She blushed and looked away from me. After a few moments of talking Toni came into the kitchen turning off her phone.
"Sorry guys but I had to take care of some business." Toni said walking to me and kissing my head. And then taking a pice of bacon from the plate.
"Hey that's not fair,how come Toni can get a pice if bacon but I can't?!" Jughead asked annoyed.
"Because this is my house. And everything your about to eat was in my fridge and I used my hard work earned money to pay for those." Toni said making her coffee. Jughead rolled his eyes. After Toni made her coffee she came and sat behind me. I turned to look at her as she took a sip of her coffee.
"Enjoying the view?" Toni asked smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes and answered her.
"Yep very much so." I said and smiled. Toni smiled back at me. She opened her mouth to say something but she got interrupted. But phone ringing, I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Jason.
"Hello." I said and looked at Toni who had a confused face on. I left the kitchen because everybody was talking to loud. So I went back into Toni's room.
"Hey Cheryl I was just wondering where you were. Because you didn't come home last night. Are you Okay?" Jason asked me with a concern voice.
"Yeah I'm fine. I'm at Toni's place with Betty,Veronica,Archie, And Kevin. And Toni's friends. We just had a sleepover." I said laying on the bed.
"Oh okay I just got worried." Jason said.
"Sorry I forgot to leave a note. I was in a rush." I said. I heard him chuckle.
"It's fine. But make sure you come back today. In like three hours." Jason said.
"Why?" I asked him confused.
"Mom and Dad are coming today to visit us." Jason said.
"When are they landing?" I asked my brother.
"In four hours but you take forever to change so,come back at lets see. It's 8:30 and they land at 12:00. So come back in like 10:30 ish." Jason said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Okay I will don't worry." I told my brother.
"Alright, See you later love you." Jason said.
"Love you to." I said snd hung up. I got off the bed and went back into the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen Toni came up to me. And  She led me out the kitchen. And into a bathroom.
"Who was that?" She asked me as she wrapped her arms around my waist..
"Why jealous?" I asked teasingly. Toni pinned me against the bathroom door. And placed my arms above my head.
"No I'm not jealous. I just want to know who were talking to." Toni said against my neck. I bit my lip and my breathing quickened.
"I-it was Jason." I said panting. I felt Toni smirk, she kissed my neck and used one hand to hold my wrists . And she gripped my waist. Toni ran her teeth along my neck. I stoped a moan from coming out.
"You know it's a shame that we guest right now. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to stand for a week." Toni whispered in me ear then bit it. Toni then stepped away from me and opened the bathroom door. Leaving me panting and all hot and bothered. When I collected my self I waled out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen. I saw everybody talking amongst one another. I sat down on the couch and went on my phone.
"Breakfast is ready!" Fangs shouted. I got up to grab my plate. But saw Toni walking to me with two plates. She handed me one and we sat down on her dinning table.
"Thanks TT." I said and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She smiled to me and took a sip of her coffee. Once everybody got there food we all ate.
"So Cheryl what are you doing today?" Sweet Pea asked me.
"Well I have to get ready,to pick up my parents with Jason." I said snd took a bite of my toast.
"When?" Toni asked me,as she took a bite of her bacon.
"I have to be there by 10:30 ish. Because I take for ever to get ready." I said and kept eating my food.
"Yeah,you do take forever. Remember that time we almost our plane.Because you couldn't find your travel clothes." Veronica said with Betty nodding her head agreeing with Veronica.
"Ok,you know what?" I asked my besties.
"What?" Betty asked.
"I was the better looking than all of you though. So don't even start,because it was all worth it." I said rolling my eyes. And hearing Toni chuckle. I looked up at her and she immediately stopped. And she continued to eat her breakfast. When I finished eating my breakfast I went into my room that I was supposed to sleep in. I opened my overnight bag and heard someone open the door.
"Hey there beautiful." Toni said and jumped on the bed.
"Hey Toni." I said taking out my clothes for today.
"So I was wondering if one day you would like to go on a date with me?" Toni asked me. I smiled and looked at her.
"Toni I would love that." I said and gave her a kiss.
"Great just tell me whenever your not busy." Toni said sitting up. And making me sit on her lap. Toni wrapped her arms around me and kissed my shoulder.
"Can I take a shower?" I asked Toni while I was playing with her hair.
"Of course baby." Toni said. I blushed at the nickname.
"You look cute when you blush." Toni said and rubbed my thigh.
"You always say that." I said snd blushed even more.
"And every time I mean it." Toni said,and kissed my neck.
"Well I'm going to let you take a shower. But I'll see you later today." Toni said with a smirk. I looked at her with a confused face.
"Wait what do you mean later today?" I asked her. But she just picked me up. So I got off her lap and kissed her cheek.
"You'll find out later princess." Toni said and left the room. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I shocked to see how big and beautiful it was. I placed my clothes on the counter and took off my sweatshirt and then my sweat pants. And of course they were red. I got into the shower and took a quick shower. When I finished taking a shower I changed into a white t shirt with my grey sweater over it, along with my jeans and some white shoes.