Chapter 13

Cheryl's P.O.V
After I hung up with Toni,I got up from my bed and took a shower. When I finished taking a shower I wrapped my towel around me and walked to my sink. I saw that spare toothbrush that Toni used and smiled. I grabbed my tooth brush and brushed my teeth. When I finished brushing my teeth I waked to my closet and changed into a black shirt with my red and red and black stripped pants,along with my black heels.

I then walked out of my room and grabbed my purse and keys and left the apartment

I then walked out of my room and grabbed my purse and keys and left the apartment. I drove to the mall and waited for Veronica and the rest of the gang. I wasn't going to lie with Toni being gone for two weeks,it felt like there was nothing to do. Yes I could hang out with my friends and Jason. But Jason is always with his new girlfriend Valerie and most of my friends are always with their significant other. Which just left me alone,only being able to face time Toni. And that's not enough she's like my drug,once I tasted her I can't get enough. She's makes me happier then I've ever been. As I was lost in thought about Toni my phone buzzed. I picked it up and saw text messages from my friends.
Veronica:I'm sorry Cheryl can't go shopping today. Daddy needs me.
Kevin: Can't go dad need me.
Archie:Can't got dad.
(R.I.P Luke Perry you'll always be in our hearts.🙏🏽)
Betty:I'm still down. Meet you there in three.
Thankfully Betty was able to go,I smile and went on my Instagram. I scrolled and saw Toni's post with Jughead. I smiled and liked,in that moment Betty came up to me.
"Hey sorry I took so long." Betty said standing in front of me.
"No your fine." I said to her and got up from my seat. We talk and laugh for hours as we walk through each and every store. After shopping for what seems like days we got hungry and ate at the food court.
"So did you Toni have sex yet?" Betty asked out of the blue. I almost choked on my fry.
"Betty What the hell." I said shallowing my fry.
"What it's a question." Betty defended her self,and took a sip of her milkshake. I rolled my eyes and didn't answer the question.
"So did you?" Betty asked me again.
"Have you and Jughead?" I countered. Which caused Betty to blush.
"Yes we have. And it was amazing." Betty said squealing. I smile and also took a sip of my milkshake.
"When?" I asked once again.
"Last week ,we had a romantic dinner and when he took me home he had rose petals. It was so romantic." Betty i firmed me.
"Aww that's so beautiful." I said and squeezed her hand.
"So I answered yours now you answer mine." Betty said. I rolled my eyes and took another bite of my fries.
"If you must know we already had sex." I said looking at Betty who was smiling really wide.
"Oh my god tell me everything." Betty said and clapped her hands.
"Well, after me,JJ.mom,and dad had a meeting with her. We went home my mother and father had to go to Europe early so they left. So I stayed home for a while with Jason. But he had something to do so I stayed by myself. And then I got bored so I called up Toni,and asked if I can come over. She said yes so I went to her house and we watched TV and fell asleep and then when we woke up we were going to order food. But then we ended up making out. And the one thing led to another." I said blushing,Betty smirked at me.
"You know your starting to sound like Veronica." I informed Betty.
"Yeah I know, anyways the big question is how big is Toni jr.?" Betty asked me.
"Umm she's 10 inches." I said and blushed.
"Holy shit,she's bigger than Jug." Betty said with a shocked faced.
"How big is Jughead?" I asked curiously.
"He's 8 inches,I honesty though Toni would be smaller,girls in her case usually are." Betty informed me.
"Well she's not like most girls,she's special." I said and smiled.
"Isn't she with Jug in Spain?" Betty asked me.
"Yeah there going to be there for two weeks." I told Betty.
"Two weeks?!" Betty shouted,I nod agreeing with her.
"I know it's too long, but Toni said she'll try to make it go faster." I informed Betty and threw our trash away. When I came back I saw Betty standing up and pushing her chair in.
"Ready?" She asked me,I nodded and we left the mall. By the Time I got home it was 8:00pm. I locked my front door and walked in my room. I kicked off my shoes and took off all my clothes,until I was just left in my bra and panties. I filled my tub with warm water and with bubbles. I then turned off the lights and let the candle lights light up the room. I got in and let the warm water loosen up my muscles. After about thirty minutes of relaxing in the tub I got out and changed into my black shorts and a black hoodie that I stole from Toni. But she doesn't know that. I then plugged my phone in this charger and climbed into bed and falling asleep instantly.
The next morning
I woke up from my alarm,I rolled over and shut it off. I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:00am. I groaned and jumped in the shower. And brushed my hair and teeth. I then changed into a red long sleeve top with my black skirt and black high heels with my fishnets.