Chapter 10

Toni P.O.V
Once Cheryl left my house I went back to my painting room. I decided to paint on the floor. I moved all of my paint cans and brushes to one side if the floor. Once I had everything positioned in the way I wanted it. I kneeled on the ground and lightly drew on my floor. I started to draw snakes and Cherries. I stayed in my room drawing and painting my drawing for hours. I never really left the room. The only time I left the room was to use the bathroom. But when I finally finished the painting, it was 9:00pm. I put everything back and cleaned the brushes. I walked to the kitchen and found,Fangs sitting on the bar stool.
"Hey Fangs when did you get here?" I asked him. He looked up from his phone and placed it back in his pocket.
"I got here ten minutes ago." Fangs replied to me. I grabbed a water bottle out of my fridge.
"Why didn't you come to find me?" I asked him and took a sip.
"Because I knew you'd be in your drawing room. And I also know you don't like to be disturbed when your in there." Fangs said and got up from the seat and gave me a hug.
"So how did it go with Kevin?" I asked him. Fangs smiled and blushed.
"It went very well, were dating now." Fangs said rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and high five him.
"So what happed between you and Cheryl?" Fangs questioned me.
"Nothing we just hung out, went swimming. Not thing big Happened." I said not making eye contact with him. He looked at me suspiciously and smirked.
"You guys totally had sex didn't you?!" Fangs shouted with a huge smile on his face. I shook my head and took a sip of my water.
"No we didn't." I said and tried to leave the kitchen.
"Yes you did,I know when your lying to me Toni. We've been besties since the crib. Come on you can tell me." Fangs said jumping in front of me.
I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"You promise you won't tell anyone?" I asked Fangs.
"Yes I promise." Fangs said excitedly.
"Fine,Yes we did have sex." I said and moved passed him.
"YESSS GET SOME TONI!!!!!" Fangs screamed. I looked back at him and smiled and rolled my eyes.
"Good night don't wake me up." I said and walked up the stairs.
"Good night Toni love you." Fangs said.
"Love you to!" I shouted backs as I opened my room door. I turned on my room light and walked into my closet. I changed into my sweat pants and sports bra. When I finished changing I walked to my desk and did some paperwork. It was only three sheets of paper. So I finished it in three minutes. I placed all of my paper work in my bag and got under the covers. Before I went to bed I texted Cheryl.
Me: Good night baby sweet dreams. See you tomorrow.😘
Once I texted that I charged my phone and went to bed.
Morning
I woke up to my alarm at 5:00 in the morning. I rolled over and turned off my alarm. I got out of my bed and opened my blinds. I looked outside and let the sunlight hit my face. I stretched and walked to my closet.
I changed into my suit. I wore a white button up shirt,with a black jacket and pants, along with black shoes.

 I wore a white button up shirt,with a black jacket and pants, along with black shoes

Once I finished getting ready. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone. I walked down the stairs and saw all of my maids and butlers.
"Good morning Toni." One of Them said to me.
"Good morning,but what are you guys doing here?" I asked them. Amy which was one of the maids smiled at me.
"We're here to work sweetie." She said and rubbed my face. I smiled back at her and nodded. She hands me a plate. I grabbed it and sat down at my dinning table. After I finished eating I placed my plate in the sink. I washed it and grabbed my coffee. I was about to leave my house,but before I did that I hugged each and everyone of them.
"Good bye guys have a great day." I said as I grabbed my black Lamborghini keys.
"You to Toni." They all said to me. After that I got in my car and drove to my work. When I arrived to my job,it was 5:44am. I got out of my car and walked into my building. And as Usual I'm the first one in. I placed my empty cup of coffee in the trash can and took my private elevator to my office floor. When the elevator door opened the whole floor was pitch black. I turned on every single light and walked into my office. When I walked into my office I opened my blinds and sat down at my desk. Just as I was about to turn in my computer. I got a notification on my phone. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw it was a message from Cheryl.
Cheryl🍒: Hey baby sorry I didn't reply good night to you. I was already asleep. But good morning.
Me: It's fine baby girl,don't worry about it.
And good morning.
Cheryl🍒: Baby girl?? I like it.
Me:Well I'm glad you do,because your going to hear it more often.
Cheryl: I hav to go and finish getting ready. But I'll see you later TT😘
Me: See you later baby girl😍
I smiled at my self and placed my phone down. I then turned on my computer and got a head start on other paper work. Once I finished with that,my building started to get filled with workers. My secretary came in and gave me the Blossoms contract. I thanked her and opened the file. After I looked over the contract I signed it and have it back to my secretary.
"Whenever you have the time Amanda can you send this back to the Blossoms?" I asked her.
"Yes I can Ms.Topaz." Amanda said grabbing the file. When she grabbed it our arms brushed,she blushed and looked away. I just shrug it off and went back in my office. The rest of the day went smooth,but I had one thing on my mind. And that one thing was Cheryl. The seconds turned into minutes,and minutes turned into hours,until finally the clock struck 4:00pm. Cheryl was arriving at any second. Just as was going to call her my office phone rung.
Yes?" I asked as I answer it.
"Sorry to bother you Ms.Topaz,But Cheryl Blossom is here." Amanda said.
"You can let her in." I replied and hung up. In a few moments Cheryl came into my office. I got up from my chair and walked to Cheryl. She closed my door and ran to me, she jumped on me and rapped her legs around me and gave me a passionate kiss. I stumbled back a little bit,but caught my balance. I hummed into the kiss and pulled away.  She looked beautiful she wore a black dress.with a red jacket,with high heel thigh boots. And I could smell her Cherry perfume.