Chapter 8

Toni's P.O.V
⚠️SMUT⚠️
During the meeting with the Blossoms. I felt Cheryl's eyes on me. But no matter how much I wanted to kiss her. I had to stay professional.
"So Mrs. and Mr.Blossom where shall we start?" I ask the couple as I opened the folder. Mr. Blossom clears his throat and looked at me.
" Well Ms.Topaz, I would like to do a project." Mr.Blossom said. I nodded and wrote my notes down,and looked back up at him.
"What kind of project Mr.Blossom?" I question the man.
"I would like to sale our maple syrup in your new stores that your building. Well even fund some of it." Mr. Blossom. I bought about it and leaned back in my chair.
"Okay and how will that help my company?" I asked the man.
"Well if we sale our syrup in your stores,then more people will come and buy our syrup. Which helps us and more costumers helps you. So it's a win win, Ms.Topaz." Cheryl said. I smile at her and nodded.
"Yes, And both of our company's can and will make a lot of money." Jason said. I nodded and looked at their parents. Who looked proud as they should be.
"Okay send me the information and I'll let you know tomorrow." I said and got out of my chair. With everyone following me.
"I'll make sure I'll do that Ms.Topaz." Ms.Blossom said. I smiled and shook her hand.
"You have very talented children Ms. and Mr.Blossom. You should be very proud." I said as I shook Mr.Blossom hand. He smiled at and nodded.
"I am very proud." He said. I then shook Jason hand and then Cheryl's.
"Well I'll talk to you tomorrow morning." I said as I opened the door. They left but Cheryl called out to her parents.
"Mother,Father I need to talk to Ms.Topaz about my internship." Her parents nodded and went down the elevator. I brought Cheryl to my office and closed the door.
"What's wrong?" I asked Cheryl. She looked at me and sat in the chairs in-front of my desk. I sat down on my chair and looked at her.
"TT did you just agree to my parents deal,because of me?" Cheryl asked me. I sighed and motioned her over. I grabbed her waist and sat her down in my lap. To have both of her legs on either side of me.
"No I didn't do agree yet. But I'm not going to agree because your my girlfriend. If I was going to agree it was because you and your brother convinced me to." I said to Cheryl. She smiled and kissed me on my lips. I sighed I into the kiss and cupped her face. When we pulled away Cheryl wrapped her arms on my shoulder.
"Hey baby how did you know that my parents were going to bring me and JJ?" Cheryl asked me. I smiled and shrugged.
"Just a lucky guess." I said and kissed her cheek. Cheryl got off my lap and opened my middle drawer under my desk. She took out a pice of gum and handed me the wrapper. I looked at her confused. She kissed my cheek and got off my lap. And made her way to my door.
"How did you know I had my gum there?" I asked Cheryl. Before she opened the door she looked at me and smirked.
"Just a lucky guess." She said and left my office. I sat there in silence smiling to my self. I shook my head and threw the wrapper away. Once I got the Blossoms information I read through it and made sure everything was right and not messed up. But everything was fine. When I finished all of my paper work I gave it to my secretary. She's nice and all but she's tried to hard to be with me.
"Here you go Amanda. Call the Blossoms tomorrow. And tell them that I agree with their project." I said and gave her the folder. She smiled at me and wrote down a note.
"Have a good day Amanda." I said and walked to the elevator.
"Have a good day Ms.Topaz." Amanda tried to say seductively. I smiled back at her but when cringed when the elevator closed. I went into the parking lot and got in my G wagon and headed home. By the time I got home it was 12:30pm. It was lunch time,but I wasn't really hungry. I just went up in my room and changed my clothes. I changed into my black ripped skinny jeans with a black T shirt. And some white converses. When I finished changing I went into my drawing room. I call it my drawing room because that's where I go to draw. And I also have drawing all over the wall and the ceiling. I'm planning to draw on the floor to but I'm not sure yet. Since I had a section of the wall that wasn't painted yet. I decided to grab my paint brushes and finish painting the wall. I grabbed my phone and played music and started to paint the wall. Once I finished painting the wall my phone went off. I cleaned off my hands and my arms. And answered my phone without reading the caller ID.
"Hello." I said,still cleaning my hands off.
"Hey baby I was wondering if I could come over I'm bored." Cheryl said. I smiled and threw my rag in the floor.
"What happed to your parents or Jason?" I asked Cheryl. I heard her sigh.
"My parents had to leave for Europe early, and Jason on a date. And all my other friends are with their significant other. And I'm just lonely." Cheryl said. I laughed and shook my head.
"Yeah baby you can come over. I just finished painting so I got to wash my hands off." I said and wiped my hands off again.
"I didn't know you painted." Cheryl said on the other line.
"There's a lot about me you don't know babe.". I said and got up and left the room. I waked to my room and went into to the bathroom. I waked my hands clean and dried them off.
"So what time  you coming?" I questioned my girl.
I heard her humm.
"Around 5:00, because I need to prepare." Cheryl said.
"Cher you need 5 hours to prepare?" I questioned her.
"Well yes I do. Because I need to get everything together and change out of my suit." Cheryl said. Reminding me about the complement I was going to give her.
"Speaking of your suit, you looked extremely sexy." I said and laid on my bed. I could hear Cheryl's smile and blush.
"Thank you Toni." Cheryl said shyly. I chuckled and ran my hand.Through my hair.
"Anytime baby. So I'll see in a couple of hours then?" I questioned my girlfriend.
"Yeah, But don't worry we can have fun when I get there." Cheryl said. I bit my lip and smiled.
"Okay can't wait,See you soon." I said and waited for her reply.
"See you later bye." Cheryl said.
Bye." I said and hung up. I threw my phone on my bed and got up. I walked to my bathroom and washed my hands. Once I finished washing my hands I jumped back on my bed and watched some Netflix. Three hours passed and I was bored. Fangs was with Kevin, And Sweet Pea was with Josie, and
Jughead was with Betty. And all of my servants are on their mandatory vacation. So I was all alone. I decided to head to gym. I took of my shirt and bra.
And replaced it with a sorts one. Then I hanged into my leggings,and work out shoes. Once I finished changing I jogged down to my gym. Once I opened the gym door I did my regular workout. After working out for more than two hours. I got a text from Cheryl.
Cheryl🍒: I'm outside.
Me:Okay I'll open the door.
Cheryl🍒:Okay
I walked out of my gym and walked to the front door. When I opened the door I saw Cheryl standing there. She was wearing a cherry sweater with her red skirt. With her fish nets and red height heels.