Chapter 19

Toni's P.O.V
I woke up early in the morning,I looked to my left and saw Cheryl all wrapped up in the blanket. I smiled and kissed her nose, when I pulled away she scrunched up her face and a little smile crept on her face. I decided to let her sleep in and I slowly and carefully got off the bed and walked down the kitchen. I made pancakes and bacon along with a coffee. I placed both of the plates and the our coffee on the tray and made my way upstairs. When I opened the door Cheryl was still asleep,she looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her up. But I knew she has to get ready for school. I placed the tray down on my side of the bed and sat down next to Cheryl.
"Baby wake up." I whispered and kissed her cheek softly. Cheryl stretches but still didn't wake up,I sighed and showered her face with kisses until she woke up.
"TT just five more minutes." Cheryl groaned and placed the blanket over her head. I chuckled and pulled the blanket down and slapped her ass.
"Wake up I made us breakfast and I would like to eat it before it gets cold." I said and handed her a plate. She sighed and sat up and took her plate.
"Well thank you TT I appreciate it,but why does your bed have more blankets?" Cheryl asked me and took a bite of the pancakes.
"Because you kept stealing the blanket,so I'd have to get more,then you'd steal those and wrap your self around it. I'm surprised you didn't get a heat stroke." I said and laughed at the end. And ate my bacon.
"Oh I'm sorry TT, why didn't you wake me up?" Cheryl asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat.
"You looked so cute and beautiful I didn't want to wake you up." I replied and we ate our breakfast in a comfortable silence. When we finished our breakfast we got changed. I wore a normal suit.

And Cheryl wore a red dress with her spider broach

When we finished getting dressed we walked into my garage

"Can you drop me off at school,I want to show you and the car off to the other students." Cheryl sad with a smile on her face.
"Okay I will but what car?" I asked knowing her answer. She looked around my garage and tapped my red Lamborghini with a smile. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the keys. Once we got in the car I opened my garage door and I drove her to side of the campus.