Chapter 17

Cheryl P.O.V
I woke up early in the morning,but not as early as I usually wake up. As I turned my head to my right I saw that Toni was in her phone. She was reading a email from her company.
"You got to be fucking kidding me." Toni groaned in a whisper. She turned off her phone and dropped it on the bed. I heard her sigh and felt her rubbed my back. I lifted my head and kissed her jaw. She looked at me and smiled and kissed my nose.
"Good morning baby." Toni said to me and played with the tips of my hair.
"What did that Email say?" I asked Toni,and sat up so I be straddling her. Toni sighed and laid her hands on my hips.
"Your parents emailed me saying that when they were shipping their Blossom Maple syrup. Some body highjacked the semi and stole everything. Which means no Maple no money for your family. And now I don't have my top product in my store anymore." Toni explained to me. My eyes widened and I ran my fingers through my hair.
"Holy shit,was it an inside job?" I asked Toni, and she shrugged.
"Maybe because no other company knows about our partnership. So one of my people or your parents workers set this up." Toni explained and rubbed her temples.
"You know what I noticed TT?" I asked Toni,she stopped rubbing her temples and looked at me.
"You work to hard,your only one year older than me,and your stressing to much." I said and traced her abs under her shirt. She lightly laughed and rubbed my hips.
"I know but I got to get money some how,so my future kids can have a future they want without worrying about how much money it cost." Toni replied,and sat up and kissed me on my lips.
"Your kids are going to be very lucky to have a mother like you ." I said and ran my fingers through Toni's hair. Toni smiled and nodded.
"Yeah I hope so." Toni replied and flipped us over. I giggled and cupped Toni's face and kissing it. When we pulled away I looked at the time. It was 8:30 and my class starts at 10:30.
"Baby I have to get ready." I told Toni but she didn't move.
"Baby please move." I said and tried to get her off me. But she didn't budge,instead she started to tickle my neck.
"Haha T-TT stop!" I yelled while laughing,and Toni stoped immediately. Then started to tickle my stomach. I started to laugh really loudly and turned to my side where Toni then kissed my neck.
"Okay lets go,get ready." Toni said and got off the bed. I rolled my eyes and felt Toni throw clothes on top of me.
"There since I know you like my hoodies I'm going to let you wear my Jordan one. Along with some jeans then I'll have Sweet Pea drive you,Betty, Veronica, and Josie." Toni explained as she took off her shirt and replaced it with a white button up shirt. I bit my lip as I watched Toni putting on her dress pants,then button up her shirt.
"You know I can feel you staring at me right?" Toni asked me and turned to me. I just nodded and took off my top of my pajamas. And since I wasn't wearing any bra underneath I heard Toni suck in a breath. I turned around and saw here eyes look away from me. I smiled and picked my bra off the ground and placed it on. I then grabbed her Jordan sweatshirt and placed it on along with my jeans from the night before.