Chapter 21

Toni's P.O.V
I woke up to Cheryl tracing my abs and talking to Betty and Veronica on the phone. She was face timing them.
"Yeah Veronica,cousin Betty she told me that she loved me last night." Cheryl said and hugged me a little tighter. I smiled and continued to listen to the conversation.
"Oh my god no way,what did you say?!" Betty and Veronica yelled.
"I said it back obviously,but when Toni said that it felt way better Than when Heather used to say it." Cheryl told her friends. I honestly felt glad that Cheryl felt that way because she deserved more,than Heather.
"Cheryl,What room are you in?" Betty asked her. I could see I could feel the heat of Cheryl's cheeks on my chest.
"Umm well you see Toni has a room in her house that..ju-.. I'll show you but you can't say anything to anybody. Ok?" She questioned her friends. The all nodded and she switched her camera around and showed hem the whole room.
"Holy shit,she's into that kinky shit." Veronica said and laughed. While Betty was shocked and didn't say anything.
"Yeah,And you see that black closet?" Cheryl asked her friends.
"Yeah." Betty spoke.
"That's filled with different cuffs and different color blind folds." Cheryl explained to her friends.
"Wow honestly I which Archie does that with me." Veronica says and they all laughed at her. I saw the time on her phone and saw that it was 8:30am. I stretched and turned on my side and spooned Cheryl. I kissed from her shoulders up to her neck then up her lips.
"Good morning babygirl." I said in her ear and kissed her temple.
"Good morning my love." Cheryl replied to me and kissed me.
"Aww you guys are so cute together." Betty says and smiled at us.
"Hey guys good morning." I replied and kissed Cheryl cheek one last time and put in my boxers and my sports bra.
"Where you going,looking like that?"Cheryl asked me with the blanket still covering her.
"I'm going to take a shower." I said and Cheryl face lit up.
"Bye guys got to go love you." Cherry said and hung up not letting her friends even get a chance to say bye back. Cheryl put in her red laced painted and her red laced bra and grabbed my white button up shirt. Cheryl buttoned up the shirt and grabbed my hand and led me to my room. When we got in my room we walked into my closet and took out our outfits.
Since the Blossoms we're dealing with Christian,and my business is doing amazing I decided not to go to work today. So I picked out a white shirt,blue jeans, my leather jacket, and my brown boots with a red and blue flannel.

And since Cheryl has some of her clothes in my closet she picked out a white and back shirt with a leather jacket,and of course her spider broach,with a shirt black skirt

And since Cheryl has some of her clothes in my closet she picked out a white and back shirt with a leather jacket,and of course her spider broach,with a shirt black skirt. Along with her black heels.

 Along with her black heels