Chaptet 27

Toni's P.O.V.
⚠️SMUT⚠️
Special thanks to:Destineyisthaname ,riverdalechoni12 and duckduckducky for helping me with the story. It really means a lot. Thank you.
I made sure to wake up extra early today and quickly but quietly took a shower and got dressed. I wore what Cheryl bought me it was a grey Louis Vuitton shirt with animals in it and grey pants with a Louis Vuitton belt. And Black Louis Vuitton shoes.

 And Black Louis Vuitton shoes

I then grabbed my keys and phone and walked downstairs and got in my black Jeep and left my house

I then grabbed my keys and phone and walked downstairs and got in my black Jeep and left my house. I drove the flower shop and a bought Cheryl a dozen roses and then made my way to Cosco and bought Cheryl a big red teddy bear. As I exited Cosco I had paparazzis walking next to me and asking me questions.
"Who's are those for Ms.Topaz?" Once of them asked as I opened the trunk of my car.
"For my girlfriend." I simply replied and got in my Jeep and drove away. I then stopped at a bakery shop and bought Cheryl a banana muffin. After I bought all of that I drove back home and walked the stairs to my room. When I opened my door I saw Cheryl sitting on the bed with the blanket over head and she had tears in her eyes. I walked over to her and set the bear,muffin, and the flowers down and cupped her face.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked Cheryl who wiped her nose.
"I-I thought your left me." Cheryl said and I brought her in my lap and rubbed her back. And she rested her head on the crook of my neck.
"No baby no,I could never do that to you. I left and got you some things that I hope will cheer you up." I said and Cheryl removed her head out of the crook of my neck.
"Y-you did?" Cheryl asked me in a surprised voice.
"Of course Baby,why wouldn't I? Now come on let me see that beautiful smile that I love so much." I asked Cheryl and she smiled at me.
"Awww there it is. Now do you want to see what I got you?" I asked and kissed her cheek. I lifted Cheryl up and grabbed all of the stuff and turned around.
"I went out and bought you a big ass red teddy bear,and a banana muffins and a dozen roses." I said and handed Cheryl all of the gifts.
"Thank you TT this means a lot." Cheryl said and pecked my lips.
"But I'm not done,because today is all about you. If want to go shopping we'll go shopping. You wanna go to the spa we'll go to the spa. You just wanna stay here and do nothing we'll stay here and do nothing. As long as my bebé is happy." I responded and kissed Cheryl one more time. As Cheryl was enjoying the gifts I got her there a knock on my door.
"Come in." I said and Cheryl hugged the red teddy bear. I smiled and Marie opened the door.
"Sorry to disturb you,but Mr. and Mrs.Blossom are downstairs and Jason is on the way and they requested to speak with Cheryl." Marie said and I looked at Cheryl and she nodded.
"Gracias, you can tell them I'll be down." Cheryl said and Marie nodded and went back downstairs.
"I'm gonna get changed." Cheryl said and I nodded.
"I'm just gonna go downstairs." I said and walked downstairs. I walked to the living room where Cheryl's parents where drinking tea.
"Good morning Mr.and Mrs.Blossom." I said shaking Mr.Blossom hand and hugging Mrs.Blossom.
"Good morning Toni wheres Cheryl?" Her father asked me.
"She's changing she should be out any minute." I responded and grabbed the cup of tea Marie handed me. I smiled and kissed her cheek.
"Is she okay,we spoke with Jason last night and they said that they had a huge argument." Mrs.Blossom asked me.
"I think she feels better now,after I got her a couple things." I said and took a sip of my tea.
"What things?" Mr.Blossom asked me.
"Well I bought her flowers,a big red teddy bear and a banana muffin.. which she's eating right now." I said and pointed to Cheryl walking in the room eating the muffin. And as Cheryl was coming down the stairs Jason walked in. Once Cheryl saw Jason she rolled her eyes.She was wearing her fit that she bought from Fashion Novia. It was a white tank top with black jeans and black heels and a pink jacket.