Chapter 55

Toni's P.O.V
NOT PROFFERED
I woke up with Cheryl on top of me with her hair everywhere, I moved it slowly and she whined and moved away from me. I looked to my phone and saw that my alarm went off I grabbed it and turned it off. I sat up and cracked my neck and stretched, then I leaned over to Cheryl and lightly shook her. She didn't respond so I shook her harder and she groaned and shoved my hand away from her. I sighed and stood up from the bed and walked around it and picked up Cheryl and led her to the bathroom and placed her on the toilet.
"Don't you ever wake me up like that again." Cheryl said and crossed my heart and put some toothpaste on mine and Cheryl's toothbrushes. She mumbled a thanks and we began to brush our teeth.
"You have meetings today?" Cheryl asked me and I nodded my head and spit out my toothpaste.
"Who's going in to help you talk?" She asked and spit out the toothpaste. I thought about it and I decided on James. So I went to my room and grabbed my phone and typed his name in. Cheryl nodded and she began to do her hair while I went to pick out a suit. I chose a casual black suit with a gray tie, and as I left the closet Cheryl finished with her hair, we walked pass each other and I gave her a slap on the ass and she winked at me.

I finished my hair and started putting on my cologne and turned around and saw Cheryl in a black top and pants with a red suit jacket over it and red of course red heels

"You look beautiful today TT." Cheryl said and re-tied my tie and flattened my suit jacket. I smiled and pointed at her and gave her a peck on the cheek.
"Obliviously you don't think I am beautiful too because you would have given me kiss on the lips." Cheryl said and walked away from me but I grabbed her wrist and turned her around and gave her a passionate kiss.
"There you go." Cheryl said and fixed her lipstick. I smiled and we both grabbed our phones and Cheryl grabbed her bag and we walked out the house and into the garage.
"Can we have MacDonalds for breakfast?" Cheryl asked me and I nodded and started driving to the closest one. I pulled up to the drive through.
"Welcome to MacDonalds what can I get started for you?" A man asked.
"Hi can I get two sausage McGriddle with hash browns and two sausage McMuffins with two tall mochas to drink." Cheryl said.
"All right your totally will be 15.67 at the first window." He said and I drove to the first window and took out my wallet to pay, but Cheryl grabbed my hand and handed her card to me and I handed it to the cashier. We then pulled up to the second window and grabbed our breakfast.
"Ohhh yummy." Cheryl said as she dug through the bag and took out our hash browns and handed one to me and we ate on the way to Cheryl's college.
"Thank you TT, hope you have a good day love you." She said and gave me a kiss and i held my phone and then pointed at her.
"Don't worry I'll call you if I need anything, bye." She said and closed the door, I watched her walk away then back up and drove to my job while eating my McMuffin and griddle. When I entered the building I threw away my trash and waved at a few of my employees and went into my elevator.
"Good morning Ms.Topaz you have a meeting in an hour, here is the file that you'll need. And after that meeting you'll have another one with Mr.Blossom about the finishing touches of the mall and things like that. I've taken the liberty to email some brand stores that you wanted in the your mall still waiting on a response for that. Is there anything else I can do for you?" He asked me and I smiled at him and nodded.
"Name it." He replied and I took a sticky note that was on his desk and wrote out. Can you attend the meetings with me, I need someone to talk for me.
"I'd be honored too Ms.Topaz, but shouldn't a senior member of staff do that?" He asked me and I shook my head and patted him on the back and walked in my office. I got on my computer and read and answered some emails to pass the time before the meeting. As I finished up the last email there was a knock on my door and James came in and said that it was time for my first meeting. I got up and grabbed a notepad for my notes and we walked to my netting room. I shook everyone's hands and sat at the head of the table.
"Shall we begin." The head director for Victoria Secret asked and I nodded.
"Hello Ms.Topaz my name is Ashley and I just want to say thank you for allowing us to meet." She said and I smiled and nodded my head at her.
"So as you know Victoria Secret is a company that was started with the intention to make women sexy and feel good. And we've successfully done that for over 30 years. And we've only grown since then but I believe that with our store in your new mall we can both grow and make women all over New York feel sexy." She said and I nodded my head to write down some notes and I looked at James and he cleared his throat.
"Ashley how can you insure Ms.Topaz that by having your store in her mall will increase her profits?" He asked and she smiled at him.
"I'm glad you asked on last years net sales we easily made 6,785 dollars and that was just on our small town stores. So imagine what we could bring to the table with our store being in the most anticipated mall in all of New York?" She asked him and I bit my lip thinking about the numbers. I started doing the math on the paper and wrote down a quick question and handed it to James.
"Have you started production on your new lines, or are you going to open with the same old lingerie?" James asked for me.
"No mam we've already finished making four sets of lingerie, I've actually brought models here today, shall I bring them in?" She asked and I nodded. She smiled and nodded to her assistant who opened the door and about six models came and walked around to were I was at and started posing, I just hope Cheryl doesn't find out about this. I looked at the models head to toe looking at the stitching work and they did one last pose and they began to walk off, but the last model ran her hands over my shoulders as she left and I shifted uncontrollably.
"You see Ms.Topaz we knew in order to impress you we needed to bring out A game and come prepared. And if I may bring a matter to your attention?" She said and I nodded my head.
"As you know we have a Victoria Secret model show yearly, if we are able to land this deal we'd like to have your significant other help us with some designs. I hear she has an eye for fashion." Ashley said and I made a note ti tell Cheryl about this deal.
"Ms.Topaz would to think about this opportunity more, we'll contact you when she's reached a decision." James said and we all shook hands and Ashley and her team left the room and I grabbed my things and left the meeting room.
"Ms.Topaz just to remind you, Mr.Blossom will be here in about another hour or so." James said and I nodded and shook his hand. I hav whim a thumbs up and he smiled.
"Thank you I was really nervous in there, I don't know how you can do that." He said and we chuckled about it and went our separate ways. When I sat back down in my desk I quickly did some more research about Victoria Secrets profits and charity works. But I'll run this by Cheryl when I see her in the afternoon.
"Sorry to bother you Ms.Topaz but your father in law car just pulled up. Shall I inform him to make his way to the meeting room?" James asked me.
"Yyyyeeess." I said with ny voice shaking and got up and grabbed my folder that had information about the mall, and made my way back to the netting room. When I walked in Mr.Blossom took off his jacket and turned around to see me. We smiled at each other and hugged.
"Wow look at you looking sharp." He said and I smiled and signed thank you.
"Cheryl tied your tie today?" He asked and I nodded and he shook his head.
"Like mother like daughter, if I didn't tie my tie a certain way Penelope would re-tie it too." He said and chuckled.
"Ok straight into my business, how's the mall coming?"he asked me.
"There all ready done Mr.Blossom, they finished two weeks ago we're just waiting on some stores to get back to us so we can move them in. But it's my understanding that Ms.Topaz wanted you to pick out what store should carry your maple syrup." James said and Mr.Blossom took out his note book and started to read some notes he had.
"Me and Penelope have been thinking about it, and we both decided on having Walmart sell our product." Clifford said and I nodded and James wrote something down.
"Do you know what stores you'll be having in your unusual mall?" Clifford asked me and I nodded my head and James handed him a list of people who confirmed a spot in the mall for their stores. And another list of people who haven't decided yet.
"Forgive me for asking Toni but I did hear from a few of your employees that you a Victoria Secret run way happen in this room. How you think that's gonna go with Cheryl?" He asked with a small chuckle and I rubbed my eyes, and made a hanging motion with my tie which caused him to laugh.
"We'll it's been nice knowing ya Toni, god knows what Penelope would do to me if that happened in a middle of the netting." He said and shook lightly. We continued on taking about our wives as he often referred to Cheryl and Penelope and about the mall yearly revenue and things like that, and the conversation carried us to my office where we were talking out in the balcony and we each had a glass of whiskey in our hands. Just like Cheryl even though I couldn't speak much that didn't effect the flow of the conversation, we would laugh and it would be as if that horrible accident never happened.
"Woow you ditch me for my father Toni?" I heard the voice of Cheryl ask. I chocked on my whiskey and turned around to see her with her arms on her hips. I quickly pulled out my phone and saw that I should've picked her up twenty minutes ago. But before I could show her that I was sorry she held up her hand.
"I don't even want to hear or see it." Cheryl said and I sighed.
"Are you going to be this late tomorrow for my graduation?" She asked me and I quickly shook my head and walked over to her and hugged her.
"Dad you should probably have your ringer on, mother has been blowing up my phone wondering where your at." Cheryl said and I turned to look at Clifford and he sighed and quickly downed the whiskey and walked over to us.
"Toni it's been a pleasure as always, sorry we couldn't get to those cigars. We'll have to do it another time." He said and shook my hand and hugged me. Then he looked at Cheryl and gave her a kiss on the head and walked out the office.
"Ssss-" I started to say but she cut me off.
"I said I didn't want to hear or see it. Just give me a kiss." Cheryl said and I quickly gave her a long kiss.
"Ok TT put me to work." Cheryl said and the rest of the gang came in and I handed her and Veronica, Betty, and Jason five folders. They then left me to go their offices but I held Cheryl back and hugged her from behind. We stayed like that for a few minutes but then I let her go with a slap on her ass. She looked at back me and winked at me I bit my lip and watched her leave me office.
One hour pass.
"Hey TT have you eaten yet?" Cheryl asked me while walking over to me but stopped once she saw me super focused on my computer screen.
"Toni?" She called my name again but I couldn't hear her.
"Toni you've been working non stop you need to eat." She said as she grabbed my seat and turned me around. I blinked and looked at her and smiled.
"Come on love let's get something to eat." Cheryl said and took my hand and I followed her like a little kid would follow their parents. Today Cheryl decided to get something from the food court that even I sometimes forget that's here.
"What can I get for guys?" One of my workers asked.
"Two chicken bacon wraps."Cheryl said but I bumped her shoulder and pointed at the number 5 on the board.
"Oh I'm sorry make that one chicken bacon wrap and one chicken sandwich with Mac and cheese." Cheryl said and pulled out her card and payed. We walked back to my office and we ate while Cheryl started to tell me where I was gonna sit for her graduation.
"You'll be sitting with my mom, dad, and nana Rose of course." Cheryl said and I nodded and took a sip of my water bottle. I held my finger and handed her a note that I wrote telling her about the lady who wants her to work on some new lingerie lines for Victoria Secret.
"Are you serious?" Cheryl asked me and nodded my head.
"You better not be kidding me." Cheryl said and I shook my head and crossed my heart.
"When?" She asked me and I wrote in the sticky note soon cuz they have a few months before their yearly run way show.
"Oh my god!" Cheryl said and jumped up and kissed my cheek. I smiled and placed my hand on her ass and smacked it.
"You have an obsession with my ass." Cheryl pointed out and I shrugged my shoulders and pointed at me clothes.
"You're clothes are fine?" Cheryl said confused and I shook my head and started writing.
Do you want me to buy new clothes for your graduation tomorrow?
"No TT just wear a nice suit as long as it doesn't clash with my red cap and gown that I'm going to wear." Cheryl said and I nodded and continued to do my work.
"You're not even gonna ask what I'm going to wear?" Cheryl said and I looked at her and put my pen down and leaned back on my chair and put my head in my hand.
"Don't give me that attitude, I think you should know what you're gonna be taking off later." Cheryl said casually while my jaw was on floor. She turned over to me and sowed me her cap and gown.

"I know it's not the school colors but you can't expect me to wear that ugly ass blue

"I know it's not the school colors but you can't expect me to wear that ugly ass blue." Cheryl said and I nodded and looked at phone, then back up at her and gave her a chef kiss.
"I know right." She said and kissed my hand as I handed her the phone causing me to smile. Then I grabbed her hand and sat her down on my lap and hugged her tighter.
""Aww someone's wants cuddles." Cheryl said and turned to the side and hugged my head. I rubbed my thumb on her side and kissed her neck.
"So I heard through the grate vine that you a little sneak peak at the Victoria Secret lingerie line today is that true?" She asked me and I stopped kissing her neck and looked up and gave her a shy smile.
"Did the designs at least look good?" She asked me and I carefully nodded my head not sure if it was a trick question.
"So you checked them out?!" Cheryl shouted and and got off of me. I desperately tried to find a peace of paper or something I could write on to explain to Cheryl that I wasn't.
"I'm just kidding TT don't worry, I don't care." Cheryl said and I sighed and sat back down on my chair.
"I'll just have to teach you how to keep your eyes to yourself." Cheryl said as she walked over to me and placed her hand on my dick. I sucked in a breath as she squeezed it tightly but not enough for it to hurt. I bit my lip and looked down at her hands and then grabbed her wrist and pushed her down to the sofa.
"What are you gonna do to me?" Cheryl said in a seductive voice and left her right hand travel down my body. I bit my lip and leaned in to kiss her, but just as our lips were going to touch her phone rang. I groaned and sat up letting her answer her phone.
"Hi mom, what's up?" Cheryl asked her mom, she looked over to me and gave me a wink.
"Yeah Toni's gonna be sitting with you guys in the stands. And I think we're going out to dinner with everyone, or maybe a barbecue I haven't decided yet." She kept talking and I sighed and fixed my pants, which made Cheryl look over to me and shake her head. She walked over to me and grabbed the front my pants and walked me over to the couch. She pushed me on the couch and sat next to me and placed her hands in my boxers.
"Yeah I already have an outfit picked out, have you got one?" She asked and began to pump her hand up and down I bit my lip and leaned my head back and let Cheryl do her thing. After a few minutes and me cumming more than three times Cheryl hung up the phone with her mom and cleaned her hands with hand sanitizer.
"Clean your self up TT." Cheryl said and pecked my lips, and handed me a wet wipe I cleaned my stomach since I unbuttoned my shirt so I would stain my clothes and rebutted up my shirt and tucked it in my pants. I looked at Cheryl and held her hand.
"Iiiii lll...oooovvve yyyyyyyoooou." I said and she smiled at me and kissed my nose.
"I love you to but remember not to strain your voice, cuz you have an appointment with Dr.Harley." Cheryl said and I nodded my head and walked back to my desk and continued my work. Me and Cheryl ended up staying late so we don't have to much work to do when we get back from our trip to the WhiteWorm in a few days.
"TT let's head home it's already 11:30." Cheryl said and placed her arms on my shoulder. I looked at the time on my computer and nodded my head and saved everything and packed up. I grabbed my car keys and held Cheryl's hand and we walked to my car which was the only one in the lot. I opened her door and walked over to mine and I quickly drove home. Cheryl unlocked the front door and I placed my car keys on the hanger s md walked to the kitchen and made myself and Cheryl a sandwich which we eat while walking up the stairs.
"Imma shower join me please?" Cheryl said and I nodded my head and took off my tie and shoes and walked to the bathroom. I unbuttoned my shirt, and pants before taking off my boxers.
"Hurry TT." Cheryl called from the shower, I pulled back the curtain and hopped in. We both took turns cleaning ourselves and after a few minutes we got out the shower brushed our teeth and got in bed. We ended up sleeping naked cuz we were too tired to put on our pjs.
"Good night TT love you." Cheryl said and I grabbed her hips and brought her closer to me and kissed her shoulder. Sand rubbed her stomach with my thumb and we ended up falling asleep in that position.