•Prologue•

Draco, how are you?

Y/n's POV

"Mama?" I looked down on my son as he placed his hands on my lap. I smiled and kissed his forehead

"Yeas dear?" I asked him, Scorpius. He sat right next to me and a smile appear on his face.

"I know that look, Scorp. I have told you for hundred times"

"But Mama! I still wanna hear it" My son said and I chuckled softly at him. I patted his head and sighed

"Well, it started in last week of my school"

Flashback ( Note the next few chapters will be flashbacks of Y/n)

I looked into the mirror as I apply a lipgloss across my lips. I parted my bangs and went back to the Great Hall to have lunch with my friends.

I walked down the hallway, and I greeted everybody, like I always do. Everyone addressed me as the Sunshine of Hogwarts.

At first I didn't understand what they meant,until Pansy Parkinson my best friend who is sorted in Slytherin told me.

"What took you—Ah! Is that a lipgloss?" Pansy asked me and I nodded.

"Ah, Our Little Sunshine is in love!"

"What? No! I just wanted to try something new" I defended and she playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"This week mark as our last week in Hogwarts, and yet I still haven't found my love yet. I've been hinting Zabini but he is too blind by his own looks"

I chuckled slightly at her and ate my food. It's true though, after the TriWizard Tournament, everyone is excited to go back to their home.

While I will miss Hogwarts.

"Say, let's go roam around! I wanna stalk Blaise" I haven't finished my food when Pansy dragged me with her.

We kept roaming around until she gave up.

"Where the hell is he?" I chuckled at her, and fixed my robe as we practically run everywhere.

"Maybe he is busy or something" I told her and she groaned in dissatisfaction. I slightly nudge at her and chuckled softly.

"Oh my merlin! He's here!" I looked at where she is pointing and I looked confused.

"Which one?" I asked her and she facepalmed herself. I mean I cannot blame her. I just move here in Hogwarts. I used to be in Ilvermony but my family moved in London.

So, in the end I end up starting my fourth year in Hogwarts and got sorted in Hufflepuff. And the very first friend I had is Pansy.

"The tall dark guy! Look he's looking at us!" I looked at them and I understand what Pansy meant.

"Hey, you are L/n right?" Blaise Zabini asked and I nodded.

"Say, wanted to exchange address with me?"

"I can give you mine!" Pansy exclaimed. They continue to talked while I moved away. I walked backwards until I bump into someone.

"S-sorry" I mumbled and walked away. My heart beats fast as I ran away from them. Even though I an the Sunshine of Hogwarts, I always get shy.

"Y/n!" I turn around and saw Pansy running after me. I smiled and I can tell she's down.

"I got his address. And I gave mine...but he wanted yours" I looked at her worriedly and smiled

"Pansy, I swear on Merlin. I would never, ever date him!"

"Promise?"

"Yes, even if I have to give you a million galleons" I said and hugged her. She chuckled at me and we both walked away

____________________________________

"Y/n!" I turned my heels and saw Pansy, I gasped as she approached towards me

"You have make-up!" I exclaimed and she flipped her short hair. I chuckled as I examine her make, it wasn't too much but her beauty stands out.

"So how do I look?" She asked me and I chuckled softly at her.

"You look stunning. Come on let's go!"

In fact, I didn't know love has come to me that time. I didn't know that love comes at the beginning of summer.

I didn't know love back then, but it was magical. Like in every princess stories